some girl just totally offered shinwon her ity

Friend Zone (Lime Series: Story #3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C.1: some girl just totally offered shinwon her ity

I really needed to let loose. College was kicking my right now and I really really really needed to get wasted and relax. And what better way to do that than go to party? Especially since it was one that Hyojong was throwing. It was bound to be awesome!

 

Lucky for me most of my friends ended up also being down for it which lead to Hongseok, Hyunggu, Yuto, and Jinho sitting on my couch waiting for Mina to show up so we could go.

 

Jinho though suddenly decided to be a party pooper. “Guys I’m not actually going to the party, I just drove Hongseok here. I’m going out with Kayoon to celebrate her finals being over.”

 

“Ugh you’re so boring!” I whine. “This is why I’m not settling down for a long time, I want to have free time to do what I want!”

 

“I do have free time, and I like to spend it with her.” Jinho shrugs.

 

I snort, he was so whipped for her. It was surprising because before her he wasn’t all too interested in relationships. Jinho used to just stick to hanging out with the guys.

 

The doorbell rings and I thank the heavens. Mina was here, we could finally leave!

 

I rush to open the door and when I do my eyes widen. There Mina stood in something totally different from what she usually wore. It was very uh-y? Which felt so wrong to think because this was Park Mina I was talking about? Park Mina who’ve I’ve practically grown up with?

 

I take in her whole outfit and all I could think was that Hongseok was going to have a heart attack when he saw what she was wearing. His very obvious crush on her was something that unfortunately went right over her head.

 

Though these two always confuse the out of me because damn did they have this weird aura around them whenever they were in the same room. I’d like to say it was but I didn’t know for sure since Hongseok claims she’s in love with Changgu.

 

I let my eyes meet back with her’s and I nod approving of her look. “Looking good, guys look at Mina!” I grab her wrist tugging her inside, I couldn’t wait to see Hongseok shift uncomfortably at the sight he was about to see.

 

Once we’re in the living room everyone’s eyes are on her. Poor Hongseok gulps at the sight, his mouth slightly dropping.

 

“Wow, you clean up nice.” Hyunggu states to which Hongseok whips his head to glare at him.

 

Suddenly Jinho huffs. “You guys better take care of her tonight.” His eyes forming into a glare, it’s a known fact that once Changgu shut Mina out Jinho’s been looking out for her more. The two were close before but now even closer, probably to the point that they were best friends now. If I didn’t know they weren’t related I would think they were siblings.

 

“You’re not going?” Mina frowns.

 

He shakes his head no. “Sorry Kayoon’s last final was yesterday so I’m taking her out to celebrate tonight.”

 

“Whipped.” Yuto coughs under his breath. I snort once more when Jinho glares at Yuto.

 

“Alright enough chitchat, let’s go get wasted!” I cheer pulling on Mina’s arm so we can head out to my car.

 

-

 

At the party I down a couple of drinks as soon as I can. I ended up walking around with Hongseok and Mina, as Hyunggu and Yuto disappeared shortly after arriving, no doubt to start tearing up the dance floor.

 

After I’ve downed the drinks I follow Hongseok as he follows Mina into the living room. I snort to myself at how close in proximity Hongseok kept to her. It was more than usual, I mean he’d follow her around before as the two were friends but tonight I could tell that Hongseok was very much attracted to her probably just as much as anyone else in the room could tell at the moment. It was so painstakingly obvious.

 

The three of us stop once inside the living room and my assumptions about Hyunggu and Yuto were correct. They were all over the dance floor along with Wooseok. My eyes move to Hyojong who was dragging our friend Yanan towards the dance floor. Yanan was more on the shy side when it comes to dancing but boy did he need to let loose.

 

“Guys let's go get a drink.” Mina says from my left. If I hadn’t of felt the tension radiating from the two of them I might have joined them but you know it’s so thick you could cut it with a knife so I stalk off towards Hyojong to help him finish his mission in getting Yanan to the dance floor.

 

Hongseok and Mina can thank me later, hopefully after that tension has cleared.

 

-

 

It took us a total of five minutes to give up on getting Yanan to dance. The song switches to one of my favorites and I just let loose. The bass was pounding in my ears and everything just felt great. I let my eyes close and let my body do what it wants as I dance naturally.

 

The song nears its end and my eyes pop open and land on a girl who was dancing near the edge of the crowd of dancing bodies. I fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter