he got wasted playing beer pong

Friend Zone (Lime Series: Story #3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C3: he got wasted playing beer pong

I made a mistake by playing this game. Rihyun wasn’t even playing. She was just watching. Plus I found out Soyoon was a light weight and that she wanted me to drink for her.

 

So I quickly found myself getting drunk, because let’s face it I at beer pong and Soyoon wasn’t much better. We lost the first round and found ourselves in the losers bracket and again losing shortly after. Soyoon whines about how we were already out to Rihyun. Meanwhile I was not feeling too well.

 

I stumble to lean along the wall. Everything was spinning.

 

Rihyun pushes the fully sober Soyoon aside. “Hwitaek, you alright?”

 

“Oh I’m fine.” I slur back to her.

 

“You don’t seem like it?” She glances back at Soyoon before sighing and glancing back at me. “Hmm, lets go look for your friends.”

 

Hell did she even know what they looked like? Jinho and Kayoon have probably already left. Hongseok probably sulked his way home too. Hyojong was a no show? Or so I think, I haven’t seen him if he is here? Changgu and Mina, well I don’t know what’s going on between them and I don’t know if I want to know?

 

“I’m sure they are probably gone already.” My feet give out from under me and I fall to the floor against the wall. This wasn’t the most drunk I’ve ever been since I can still think clearly but everything was kind of cloudy and I was extremely dizzy. Maybe I had drunk stuff too fast.

 

Rihyun sighs. “Soyoon I’m going to take him back to his place, let Ilhoon know where I’m going in case I don’t come back for a while.”

 

Soyoon’s eyebrows crease. “Are you sure one of the boys shouldn’t go with you? I mean you don’t really know this guy that well?”

 

She laughs and I smile to myself. “He’s drunk, I’ll be fine.”

 

-

 

Rihyun’s POV:

 

After dragging the drunk Hwitaek into a taxi I ask him for his address to which he doesn’t reply. I sigh and ask for his phone which he doesn’t give to me. So I pick up my own phone and dial Hyojong’s number. Luckily Hyojong and I were acquainted enough to have each other’s numbers.

 

Now I just need him to answer.

 

“Hello?” He answers after the third ring.

 

“Hey, Hyojong it’s Rihyun.” I say glancing over at Hwitaek who seemed to be passed out now.

 

“Oh hey, what’s up? How’s the party?” He asks. “Sorry I couldn’t make it, I ran into an issue and couldn’t avoid it.”

 

“It’s fine, listen what’s your friend’s Hwitaek’s address?” I ask, hoping for him not to question it.

 

“Hwitaek’s?” He seems surprised. “You’re interested in him?”

 

I laugh. “No no, he’s sitting in a taxi next to me wasted and I’m trying to get him home.”

 

Hyojong sighs like he was disappointed. “How about I give you my friend Jinho’s address and you drop him off there?”

 

I nod to myself. “Sounds perfect.”

 

-

 

The taxi driver helps me get him out of the car. I pay him the fee for taking us here before he takes off. I groan to myself, Hwitaek’s dead weight was a pain. I manage to drag him to the elevator and to the door of the friend’s apartment. I knock on the door once but no one answers.

 

Please god tell me they were home. What if Hwitaek was wrong and they were still at the party and I drug him here for nothing? Not that I wouldn’t help him out, because it would be ty to just leave him to roam around on his own. Plus it was kind of my fault he was wasted anyways. I told Soyoon I didn't want to play with her and shoved Hwitaek into my place.

 

I knock once more, louder this time. Hwitaek’s weight was getting the best of me. His head was leaning over my shoulder, my arms wrapped around his waist holding him up against me to keep him from falling.

 

Finally the door opens and a boy stands behind it, his eyes widen as he sees Hwitaek’s form laid over my shoulder.

 

“I’ll be right back!” He leaves the door wide open and rushes back into the apartment returning shortly after with another boy, this one taller.

 

“My god, what happened?” The taller of the two asks. I recognize the shorter one from the party but not the taller.

 

“He got wasted playing beer pong.” I reply handing him off to them. They literally let him drop to the floor before dragging him inside. A girl comes into view glancing back at me.

 

“Won’t you come inside?” She asks.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter