there's another party tonight, you two in?

Friend Zone (Lime Series: Story #3)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C2: there's another party tonight, you two in?

I sadly didn’t see Rihyun since the party, I was hoping Hyojong would throw another and invite her but he didn’t. He did however complain non stop about how dirty his place was after the party and that he was probably never throwing one again.

 

Which of course was just my luck.

 

I sat at Hongseok and Jinho’s birthday party somewhat zoned out until Mina leaned against the wall beside me. I glance at her and notice how fidgety she was being. This was weird? She was normally very talkative. I wonder if something happened?

 

“Are you okay?” I let my eyes run over her. “You seem extremely nervous for some reason?”

 

I watch her closely as her eyes slightly widen, my eyes follow her line of gaze to Hongseok who stood staring back at her a complex expression on his face. I couldn’t tell if he was upset or disappointed?

 

“Hmm? No I’m fine.” She breaks her gaze from Hongseok to stare at me. “Perfectly fine.” She says her hands grasping at one another.

 

“If you say so.” I reply still confused as to what was going on?

 

Soon after the whole weird occasion with Mina Hongseok’s mom leaves and Mina noticeably relaxes. I don't understand why she was so uncomfortable?

 

Hyojong nudges me as he sits down beside me. “There’s another party tomorrow night, I’m probably going to go, wanna come?”

 

Another party? Would Rihyun be there?

 

“Where’s it at?” I ask.

 

“You know that guy from the party, the one who we met in the kitchen when the whole Mina and Shinwon thing went down?” He says quietly hoping Mina didn’t overhear.

 

“Ilhoon?” I let his first name roll of my tongue. I still didn’t know his last name. Not that I cared to know yet. We weren’t even friends?

 

“Yeah him, it’s at his place.” He shrugs. “You in?”

 

Of course, I’m sure Rihyun would be there! “Yeah definitely!”

 

“Alright awesome!” He cheers standing up. “Alright guys I need to leave, I have to work early tomorrow morning.”

 

Shortly after that the number of party guests dwindles down. That’s also when I notice Hongseok and Mina have disappeared. I snap my fingers drawing Jinho and Kayoon apart. Jinho had her curled into his side. Though it was cute I had to point out that the two weren’t here.

 

“Guys, Hongseok and Mina disappeared...” I trail off staring down the hall.

 

Everyone’s head whips in the direction of the hall.

 

“I think that’s my cue to leave!” Hyunggu takes off towards the door quickly but quietly leaving.

 

“Wait do you really think they are doing anything?” I ask confused. I mean Mina was acting weird beforehand and so was Hongseok? Like they fought or somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter