Chapter 09.

The Wind Princess (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Wassup business partner!"

 

Eunji greeted in a lively tone as she entered Suho's office. Suho, on the other hand, gave a 'what-did-she-eat' look. As much as he remembered, she was so mad yesterday.

 

"What???" Eunji asked as Suho laughed.

"Nothing..." He mumbled. "I'm just glad you came."

"Of course. It's business."

"Mrs. Wang, one of our business partners from China, really like the quality of flowers we sent her during her 60th birthday. Thanks to you.."

"As long as we get paid right. You're welcome, sajangnim." Eunji grinned.

"And because of that.. Mrs. Wang wants to meet you in person too."

 

Eunji's eyes lit up. Her business is suddenly doing well and she couldn't hide her happiness. But back to her own business with him ㅡ the guy named Kim Jun Myeon, she has to plan out everything too.

 

"Really?!"

 

Suho stood up and held Eunji's shoulders, turned her around guiding her towards the door slowly.

"Yeah. So go and pack your bags cause she's in Jeju right now and wanted to meet us tonight."

"We're leaving right away?!"

"Yup. Right away miss." Suho widely smiled and waved before closing the door.

 

Eunji was still facing the closed door, surprised at the sudden occasion.

"Right. I need to know more about him." She mumbled as she made her way back home.

 

"Yes!" Suho pumped his fist secretly and excitement was painted all over his face.

 

________________________________________

 

 

From the very start, Jisoo really didn't want that Suho guy. He gives off that cocky vibe that annoys him. Thus, he's so worried after knowing Eunji will go with him for a business trip.

 

"Do you want me to accompany you Jiji ah?" He asked while they're outside the shop.

"It's okay oppa. You know I can handle myself." Eunji assured. "Also I need you to keep the flowershop on track while I'm gone."

 

Eunji also likes the idea of Jisoo's offer but she have to take the opportunity of being alone with Suho. It's the best way for her to know him more.

 

"Arasseo. Take care and don't forget to call me if something happens." He replied.

 

Eunji suddenly pinched his cheeks upwards making the corner of his lips go up as well.

"Yah why the sad face?! I'm not leaving for good eh?"

He held her hand and didn't let go of it playfully.

 

"Beeeeeeeeeep! Beeeeep! Beep!!!"

 

They turned their heads at where the sound was coming from and they saw Sec. Hong lowering the car window, waving nervously and bowed.

 

"What a sight. Tsk." 

 

Suho sneered as he got back on his seat at the back. 

"Hahahaha!" Sec. Hong burst out in laughter as he rolled the car's window up. The culprit of the loud honk? You already know who it is...

 

"What's funny?" Suho asked.

"Did you just got jealous, sir?

"Jealous? Hah.. ha..haha.." He fakes a laugh with his serious face on. "Pack your things up in the office and I don't want to see you when I get back from the business trip, okay?"

"Sorry sir. I'm just kidding." 

 

Sec. Hong pleads for forgiveness as Suho just continued to glare at him.

 

"What's the problem?" Eunji asked as she hop on the car, seeing the two silently.

 "Why are you glaring at Sec. Hong like that?"

"None of your business." He mumbled.

 

Eunji suddenly reached out her hand and snatched the sunglasses tucked in Suho's white shirt. 

"There." She put it mindlessly on Suho and he was also surprised, making him move a little bit.

 "Let's go Sec. Hong. You won't be seeing the tiger's eyes now. You're safe." She smiled.

Sec. Hong laughed secretly and drove. He got back serious before his master can fire him really this time.

 

 

____________________________________________

 

It's two in the afternoon and they arrived safely. Thank to Suho's private plane, they got there early with no hassles. 

'Why him? The economy will lose a big investor if I kill-'

Eunji was cut off from her thoughts when the beauty of the three-storey mansion placed on top of a hill welcomed her.

"Aigoo, welcome! Welcome juin-nim!" An old man in his early 60's approached them fast.

"Harabeoji, long time no see." Suho smiled widely. "We'll be staying here for now."

"Of course whenever you wish sir. It's yours anyway." They let out a lough.

"And who is.." 

"She's Ms. Jung. Jung Eunji, my business partner." He smiled sweetly at her. 

Eunji on the other hand stared at him like she's bewitched by an...angel? Or maybe not.

The old man smiled widely seeing the two in the background.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Eunji bowed and smiled.

"Oh welcome agassi. Make yourself comfortable here. Okay?"

"Thank you."

 

As they got in, Eunji's eyes sparkled, seeing the cozy marble design of the house. Truly, only a multimillionaire can put that up.

"Waaah...." She mumbled.

"Close your mouth. A fly might come in." Suho smirked while passing by, making her roll her eyes.

"Agassi, I'll lead you to your room." 

"Thank you." 

 

Eunji got excited all of a sudden what her room would look like. And she's right. The guestroom was big, elegantly designed and also got a king-sized bed. Since they still got time to rest, she hop on the bed and went to dreamland right away.

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

'Remember. The crescent shaped birthmark on his back....'

 

Eunji suddenly woke up. The windows are open and she felt someone whispered in her ear.

"What was that?" She rubbed her eyes and thought hard. 'It must be related to him..."

 

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

"Eunji-ssi? Are you getting ready?" Suho asked.

Eunji looked at the time and she almost jumped out of bed. It's already 6:30PM and they're supposed to be meeting Mrs. Wang at 8PM.

"Yes~" Eunji replied as she rummages through her luggage.

 

 

While Suho's waiting on the living room in his black suit, there's never a minute that he left out of sight where Eunji will come out. His heart is beating really fast and he's smiling like an idiot the whole time. He cleared his throat fast when he saw the old man passed by.

 

"Yahh.. Get yourself together Kim Jun Myeon." He mumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter