Chapter 08

The Wind Princess (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunji couldn't sleep that night. She's in a dilemma between her acquired human instincts or her non-human responsibilities. What should she do? Now that the one she's been looking for was just around her. 

 

 

'Termination of Contract'

 

 

Suho got up on his seat after receiving the letter from Sec. Hong. 'She just got mad because of last night'. He thought and a smile crept up his lips. Sec. Hong was puzzled at his reaction. 

"Give me the car key Sec. Hong. I just need to clarify some things up." He said.

 

Sec. Hong immediately gave him the key and he ran off instantly. While Suho's driving, he couldn't also believe at what he did last night. Just thinking about the fact that he kissed her made his heart flutter.

 

"Yah! Get yourself a grip Kim Suho." 

 

He muttered to himself and turned his face on serious mode again. He had some things to clear up ahead.

 

_______________________________________________

 

"Eonni, aren't we going to SH Hotel?" Bomi asked since they have a scheduled flower maintenance for today.

"We'll not be servicing them starting today, Bomi-ah.." She replied nonchalantly.

"Mwoh?!" Jisoo blurted out which made Bomi surprised too. "Did something happen?" 

"Yeah.. We just got started. Is there a problem eonni?" Bomi asked.

"Sorry guys. I can't tell you for now. I hope you understand." 

 

'BEEEEEEP!!! BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEEP!!'

 

A loud noise from outside disrupted them causing Bomi and Jisoo to go out. 

"Tsk.." Bomi was disappointed all of a sudden and Jisoo also had his arms crossed in his chest. Now they already got a hint of the reason. Eunji also went out and saw Suho leaning on his car, wherein a big 'SORRY' was written in a white paper tucked in his car's wiper. She just rolled her eyes and was about to go in when Suho ran toward her and stopped  her. 

 

"That punk-" Jisoo's eyebrows got stitched up but Bomi stopped him.

 

"Wait.. I just want to talk with you." Suho pleaded. 

Eunji paused for a moment and gave Jisoo and Bomi a 'it's fine' look making the two go inside the flowershop.

 

"I'm sorry. I mean it. I just really don't know how to reject Hyeri these days. She's really persistent."

"So?" Eunji kept her poker face. "Am I the way out then?"

"N-no.. I really-"

"I'm already terminating the contract. I knew you already got that message." She added.

"Let's fix this up out of business please. Can we?" Suho pleaded more.

"Well, my answer didn't change at all. It's a NO." 

 

Eunji went inside the flowershop and locked the door, putting up the 'CLOSED' sign.

"Eunji-ssi! Wait.. Eunji-ssi!" Suho continuously knocked but she just ignored her. He sat for a moment at the wooden bench placed in front. Guess he'll just be going back tomorrow when her anger died down.

 

One hour had passed and Eunji decided to open the flowershop again since Suho didn't bugged her anymore. What she didn't know was that...

 

"Omo. Omo look at him. He might grew tired if he keeps doing that."

"How cruel of that person he's being sorry for.."

"Wait! Is that Kim Suho?! The famous baseball player?"

"Oh right! What is he doing?"

"It's true! He's really handsome in person!"

"Yay! Kim Suho fighting!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter