Chapter 10.

The Wind Princess (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What happened to your dress Agassi?!”

 

The old man welcomed the two with a worried face after the party. Eunji’s dress was torn in some parts and she couldn’t hide it. While supporting a drunk Suho in her arms, she tried to have some more strength after a tiring fight with the wolves.

 

“It’s o-okay haraboji. Don’t worry. A little something happened on our way. But I think Mr. Suho needs our help actually.” She let out a laugh.

 

“Oh. Right! And what happened to this young man?! Aigoo.. same old kid!”

 

Eunji laughed at his comment. They brought him up to his room. Feeling embarrassed since they woke up the old man late at night, she offered to help Suho alone. He then bid the two a good night. She stretched her arms and move her neck side to side. It’s been a long day but she needs to have it done. She removed his coat carefully not to wake him up.

 

“What am I even doing?” She muttered while undoing his polo buttons. “Just do it Eunji-ssi.”

 

Fighting her face to go red after ing his polo, she turned him on his side slowly. She paused for a while and contemplated. It’s an invasion of privacy to be honest. She sighed.

 

“BRAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!!”

 

“Omona!!” Eunji was too startled and hid her face in the pillow next to Suho. Series of loud thunders were heard. You may gather all the wolves alive but if we’re talking about thunders, it’s her weakness actually.

 

Suho was also startled at the sudden noise and rubbed  his eyes. The pain in his head still stings but he’s bothered by something slightly heavy placed on his stomach. He looked down and a wide grin crept up to his face. He peacefully closed his eyes again.

 

“Yaaah. If this is the type of what you really want, you should have told me earlier.” He said smilingly while still enjoying the position they were in.

 

Suho’s heart was ready to explode anytime. Eunji back hugged him while unconsciously laying her hand on his bare tummy and burrying her face in the pillow. 

 

“OH MY GOD! I-IM SORRY! I didn’t mean t-to!” 

 

Eunji pulled back her hand after going back to her senses. But only to be stopped by Suho in an instant. He held her hand firmly and brought it back to his tummy.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sleep with me.”

 

 

 

 

 

He uttered, leaving an indescribable face from her. She sat while he’s still laying on his side with his eyes closed.

 

“MWOH?!!! W-what did you say?!”

 

“I said sleep with me when you’re afraid.”

“Yah! Kim Suho-“

“I’m harmless, Ms. Jung. So sleep now or else I’ll call the thunders again.”

 

 

And with that, another series of thunder noise came in and even lightning can be seen through the glass windows. Rain was already pouring hard this time. She burried her face again in the pillow and Suho let out a chuckle. Even though he really wanted to see how Eunji was doing at her side, he opted not to. She’ll be more embarrassed in case. So he stayed calm and held her hand tight as if saying he’s there for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo...”

 

Minutes have passed and the rain subsided. Suho finally turned to Eunji’s side. He tried not to laugh out loud due to her sleeping position. But he found it cute though. Her face was still burried in the pillow. He carefully adjusted the pillow and she unconsciously laid her head in a comfortable position. He still held her hand but in a soft manner while sharing the blanket with her. Seeing her peacefully sleeping now made Suho the next move he will never regret in his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He slowly got nearer to her face and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

In the Deities World

 

“Aaaisssh! Abeoji! Why did you do that?!”

 

“I just told you to stay close and see what they’re doing!”

“Not to interfere.. aish! Did you forget she’s afraid of those things?”

“Sorry son. I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter