Chapter 05.

The Wind Princess (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Do you hate me that much? You're not even answering my calls or texts?"

 

Hyeri raised her eyebrows. She's really disappointed at their relationship. Everything was a lie but here she was, trying to make everything right. So what if it's only a bet, maybe he shed even a small part of feelings for her. She hoped and she would never let go of him that easily. He must pay for the price.

 

 "And how many times do I have to tell you that we're over?" Suho scoffed.

"No. I didn't say or even agreed with you. Remember that." She smirked. "Take responsibility of what you've done. Or I'll tell abeoji about this one. You know we invested a lot in that company of yours."

 

Suho let out a laugh. Though he hated the fact that Mr. Do, one of the board members, was Hyeri's father, he couldn't do anything about it. Hyeri was also appointed as the Marketing Director in SH Hotel Inc. which made it harder for Suho to act sassy towards her. Everyone in the company were all eyes on both of them.

 

"Just go home. I'm not in the mood to talk." 

He left her and went back to practice.

 

"Aahh! That~" Hyeri screamed. She was really annoyed which was clearly seen with that scary eyes of her looking at Suho from a far.

"Okay. If that's what you want Kim Suho. I'll never get tired of you playing hard-to-get. Just wait."

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

 

"Flower delivery!" Bomi shouted at the front gate of the big mansion. An old lady opened the gate and smiled. It was a regular day wherein Eunji had to send Bomi to the customers asking for flower deliveries.

 

"Good morning Mrs. Hong! Here's your request." Bomi greeted.

"Thank you Bomi-ssi. These are lovely as always." 

 

Mrs. Hong smelled the fresh white and blue lilacs. She handed them to the maids which were then organized to the vases. As Mrs. Hong were chatting with Bomi, Sec. Hong passed by and something caught his eye. He stopped in his tracks and thought hard. 

 

"Eomma. From what flowershop that girl is working?" He approached Mrs. Hong immediately as soon as Bomi left.

"Ah...Wait. I forgot the name. But it's like Ba... Ba..."

Sec. Hong patiently waited for what she's going to say. Suho's been bugging him lately about that flowershop. 

"It's BaramSarang Mrs. Hong." Sunyoung smiled.

"Ah right. BaramSarang!" Mrs. Hong finally remembered. "Why do you ask anyway? Omo. Are you dating?"

"D-dating?! It's not like that eomma. Aigoo. Just give me their calling card. It's for business matters."

"Okay. I'll just get it inside."

 

Sec. Hong smiled secretly though he didn't know if it's the one Suho was looking for. Who knows, he got it in one shot. As soon as Mrs. Hong handed the business card, he got in the car and drove to the said address.

 

There he stopped at a flowershop with a brick wall design. He opened the door and an old man greeted him.

"Ah Annyeonghaseyo." 

He bowed and the old man welcomed him.

"What can I do for you?"

"Ahm, how should I put this." Sec. Hong scratched the back of his head.

"Our master seemed to be interested your flowershop Sir. And I would like to get an appointment from you to talk privately with him."

"Oh. That's great. My granddaughter would be so happy if it's business." 

Sec. Hong scanned the inside of the flowershop and there he found a photo of the old man and a young lady with long wavy black hair. He then remembered what Suho told him. And his hopes skyrocketed.

"Ah if you don't mind Sir. Where is your granddaughter?"

"She went out for a client meeting today. But it's okay. We could discuss the details immediately if your boss is available now." 

"Right! Thank you sir. I'll call him right away." 

 

Minutes later, Suho arrived with a wide smile painted in his face. As soon as he heard the news from Sec. Hong, he left the office in a hurry which made Hyeri stare at him curiously as she saw him in the parking lot.

 

''BaramSarang Flowershop.'' He muttered and smirked after.

 

_________________________________________________

 

 

Eunji got back after the client meeting and the shop were about to close. She met with clients lately for posibble business target.

 

"How did it go dear?" Her grandpa asked. But with the sad face Eunji was wearing, he already knew the result. She shook her head.

"They already have a contract from other flowershop that supplies them regularly."

"Ah I see." Her grandpa sat beside her. "But I have good news for you..."

"R-really?" Eunji's ears perked up at what she heard.

"So wiped that sad face of yours and listen carefully." She turned to him. "A big hotel  company just got us as their regular supplier of flowers!"

"What?! Omo Harabeoji! That's daebak! You really mean it?"

"Yes dear. And they want us to start right away." Her grandpa smiled. "It's SH Hotel Inc."

"Woaaaaah! Harabeoji, you're totally the best!" Eunji said excitedly. 

 

She couldn't believe that they will be having a regular customer and to top it off, with a known company. She already heard a bit of this SH Hotel but never in her mind that one day they will be working with it. 

 

"Just go to sleep now so you can prepare for the meeting with the SH Hotel's CEO tomorrow." 

"Arasseo Harabeoji!" Eunji smiled widely and waved him goodnight. Her grandpa did the same.

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

Eunji couldn't hide her excitement as she woke up early. After taking a bath, she put on a light make up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter