Chapter 02.

The Wind Princess (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Serves him right! That annoying conceited monkey!" Eunji uttered. 

 

"Is there anything wrong, dear?" Her grandpa was puzzled when she arrived at the flowershop furiously.

"Ah n-nothing... Don't mind me." She flashed a smile in order for him not to worry. "You can sleep now harabeoji. I can handle this."

"Okay. Good night." He said as he removed his apron.

"Good night too harabeoji. Sleep well!" 

 

Eunji put up the 'CLOSED' sign and began working out with the flowershop's inventory. However, she's still distracted with what happened a while ago. If only he didn't provoke her, maybe he didn't get what he received right now.

 

Flashback...

 

"And who the hell are you, Flower Girl?"

 

Eunji's ears perked up and her fists were already prepared on her side. 'Is this jerk talking to me like I'm some kid or whatsoever?' She thought. She looked around and some were looking their way.

''Calm down Eunji ah. Inner peace....'' She muttered to herself as she took a deep breath.

"What did you say?" Suho barked again.

"I said, why don't you apologize to someone for ruining his night?" 

 

Suho chuckled at what he heard. No one had ever stand up against him and as a matter of fact, he could have everything he wanted in a snap of a finger. But with a mere girl, his pride was slightly scratched tonight. Kiwoon noticed that more diners were staring at them now so he nudged Chanyeol in the arm and motioned him to stop Suho.

"Hyung, people are staring. Let's go." Chanyeol whispered to Suho. The latter then looked around and they were right. He must not ruin his image or else, his career might end up too soon. He put his hands on his pockets and stepped closer to Eunji, suprising her with the small gap between them.

 

"My bad, Flower Girl. We have to go. Maybe I'll apologize next time." He leaned and whispered to her right ear.

 

He stepped back and gave her a wide smile to annoy her one last time.

"Till we meet again, Ko Jinwoon." He said sarcastically as they walked out the hallway.

 

Eunji couldn't believe what just happened. As her senses came back, only the backs of the boys were to be seen. She couldn't just let them leave like that so she smirked and came up with an idea. She looked at their direction and whistled a tune softly. They were already at the exit door when a sudden wind swept off Suho's feet causing him to lose his balance and fell on his . He yelped in pain and Eunji grinned secretly.

"Omo! hyung are you, okay?!" Jinu tried his best not to laugh.

"Puahahahahah. Aigoo this is daebak!" Chanyeol laughed out loud, causing Suho to glare at him. The three kept their mouth shut instantly and looked away.

 

"I'll head now Sir. Just like I said, it's for free.'' She bowed to Ko Jinwoon and left him baffled. She made her way to the exit, passing by Suho and his friends who were helping him to get up. She purposely looked at him and smiled widely as well before heading to her motorbike. Their eyes met at that time and still fighting. But with the state Suho was in, she definitely won. As a result, there goes the annoyed and embarrassed Suho. 

 

"Aishh! I don't need help."

"Aaaaack!" He pushed their hands away but he yelled again in pain.

 

The boys then decided to him back home and cancelled the clubbing plan.

 

___________________________________________

 

At the Kim's Mansion...

 

Knock. Knock..

 

"Sir, Breakfast is ready." Mrs. Hong, the chief maid, announced. She knocked again after gaining no response from the master's bedroom. Suho considered Mrs. Hong and Sec. Hong like his family for years now. Sec. Hong was the son of the sixty year old Mrs. Hong and more like a grandma to Suho. They were serving the Kim family even before his birth. He was thankful that they were there when Suho was at his lowest point. So when will we see a softhearted  Suho? That's when he's with them privately, especially with Mrs. Hong. But if it's in front of others, work is work.

 

"Coming." He finally replied. Mrs. Hong was relieved and got back to the dining room.

 

Suho was still lying on his back. When he attempted to turn to his side, he groaned in pain instantly. But compared last night, he could toler

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter