Chapter 03.

The Wind Princess (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Queen Yeongdeung?"

 

Eunji's grandpa saw a woman with long black wavy hair. She was dressed with a beautiful white hanbok. She had a strong but pretty facial features.

"You're Highness... W-what can I do for you?" He asked, still amazed of who was in front of him.

"Thank you for all the years you've spent taking care of my daughter. But it's about time. She needs to go back to where she belong." She said slowly with an enchanting voice.

"But how will she go back?" The old man was puzzled.

"Kim Jun Myeon. Find a boy named Kim Jun Myeon with a crescent shaped birthmark on his  back. She must kill him to lift the curse."

"You're H-highness-" His eyes squinted as a strong ray of light beamed upon her. And with a blink of an eye, she was gone.

 

"Harabeoji, you're awake!" Eunji  was relieved as his grandpa finally opened his eyes.

"W-what happened?" He asked.

"The nurse said that you passed out at the cemetery. Luckily, someone brought you here." She explained.

'So it was a dream.' Her grandpa thought.

"Did a stranger talk to you while I'm asleep?" He asked further.

"Me? None harabeoji.. Hmm, why did you ask?" She tilted her head curiously.

"Ah nothing my dear. I just have something to tell you when we get home." He answered.

"Okay harabeoji. Just rest for now. The doctor said we can go home tonight since nothing serious happened. Aigoo, starting today,  I'll accompany you whenever you go out. Call?" She smiled.

"Okay. Call.." Her grandpa weakly smiled.

 

_________________________________________________

 

In the Deities' world...

 

Yeongdeung opened her eyes slowly. 

"Did you succeed?" Jijang, asked with raised eyebrows. 

"Yes. I spoke to that human through his dream." She looked at the image of an old man created by the wind. 

"I hope he will do the right thing. Or else Samani will nagged us again." She uttered while fixing her long red hair.

Yeongdeung asked for a help from Jijang, the Goddess of Misfortune. She had to talk to an old man thru a dream but the said human was so resistant of having dreams lately. That's why Jijang have to cause a slight unfortunate event to make him asleep. Yeongdeung was a deity herself but she had some limitations due to an incident that happened fifteen years ago. She held  the most critical factor in farming and fishing for the villagers in the Korean peninsula. She's known as the Goddess of the Wind.

 

"Are you talking about me?" A man playing with an hourglass in his hand appeared suddenly. 

"What? I'm just visiting. What's with the suprised faces?" Samani chuckled as the two was taken a back.

"Samani.. just give us more time. We can find a solution about this." Yeongdeung pleaded.

"This is the last chance I'm giving you Yeongdeung. Your daughter messed up my record book. Now is the time to fix it. PROPERLY." He turned the full hourglass upside down and the sand inside started dropping slowly.

"You have my word, Samani. Just don't tell Gamheung about this." She replied.

"Okay. A deal is a deal." He grinned and  disappeared quickly.

 

 

________________________________________________

 

The SH Hotel Inc., one of the leading and glamorous hotels in South Korea, held a short meeting with its board members. Being the young CEO of the company, Suho was present. Who would have thought that a baseball player from LG Twins was actually a businessman as well. With his name being the center of the buzz in the sports industry, more investors kept coming to the company. And it's a good sign for him. Ever since his father died, all his shares were transferred to him and until then, he managed the hotel where his father was the former CEO.

 

"Sajangnim?" Mr. Do, one o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter