Chapter 01.

The Wind Princess (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Eomma.." "Appa.." 

 

It was noon time and sweats were forming on his forehead. He was having a bad dream again.

"Noooooooooo!" Suho shouted while panting hard. His chest tightened and tears formed in his eyes. It's been 15 years since the accident happened that crushed his whole world. He was already living peacefully. So, he's wondering why this dream kept pestering him in the past days. He loosened his tie, frustrated at himself once again. He sipped a little bit from the wine glass placed at side of his table. He got tons of work tonight so he must set his mind straight.

 

"Secretary Hong.." He called on the phone. "Clear all my business schedules tonight."

"Ah. Yes Sir." The other line replied. 

 

__________________________________________________

 

"Where are you! Yah, Kim Jun Myeon, listen! Don't ever show up in front of my face if-"

"Aishh." Suho distanced his phone an inch far from his ear. He's already driving his black porsche car at full speed but his manager was still being loud. 

"Calm down hyung. I'm almost there. I'm hanging up." He smirked, stepping on the car's accelerator once more.

 

Meanwhile at the Jamsil Stadium...

 

"That punk." Manager Joong-il fumed in anger, putting his phone back. "Chanyeol ah, if that bestfriend of yours couldn't make it today, then you're also out. No buts!" 

Chanyeol sighed while wearing his uniform. He's dragged again into his beloved bestfriend's mess. The team were already gathered in the locker room gearing for the game.

"Hyung, you know manager right? Once Suho hyung is here, he's back being all angelic and smiley again." Jinu, the youngest of them, comforting him. The rest laughed at the fact stated by their savage maknae.

 

"He's right. Suho is our ace player, remember?" Kiwoon, their oldest, added. 

"Yeah. But aigoo.. Where is that guy now?" Chanyeol asked.

 

The crowd heated as the game was 

about to start. Banners and colorful trumpets were everywhere. It's the season of Korea Baseball Org (KBO) League championship and the fans were hyped as usual.

 

"Helloooooo everyone! We're witnessing again another game of the century. Are you all excited?" The announcer started. The big monitors reveiled how the sea of people responded with loud screams and excitement.

"Okay! Let's do this!"

"Presenting to you our first team, the roaring and mighty... KIA TIGEEEEEEEEERS!"

One by one, the players came out in the field. And their fans were roaring as well. 

 

"Wow. Did you see that dude? This team definitely is big." The commentator said, amazed by the opening scene.

"You're right, buddy. But wait a minute. The other team is also popular nowadays so don't underestimate them. See the banners?" The other commentator answered.

"Oh yeah. They've got this player that we've never seen before. According to rumors, he's originally from Jeju and a total package."

"Really? Don't tell me you might fall in love with him too, bro?" 

"Well, let's see!" The commentators laughed.

 

"And now..." The announcer paused since the crowd were already chanting the next team's name. "As you wished, here comes the rising LG TWIIIIIIIINS!"

 

The LG fans went wild as the players came out one by one too. Chanyeol couldn't hide his nervousness since Suho wasn't there yet. The fans' cheers also died down when they noticed that eight players only got out.

 

"Uh oh, what's happening?" The commentator asked. 

"I think LG Twins got some problem." The other one replied.

 

Ryu Joong-il, the manager and coach of LG Twins was also uneasy. He bowed his head thinking of a solution. 'Where is that brat!' He thought.

"Coach! He's here!" Trainer Lee shouted. 

"Yes!" Coach Ryu pumped his fist secretly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter