Chapter 04.

The Wind Princess (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's spring time and everyone's loving the weather. But not Eunji who had her chin propped in the palm of her right hand early in the morning. 

"Good morning!" Bomi chirped while entering the flowershop.

 

However, her smile washed away quickly when she saw her friend in that early state. 

"Did your favourite Boy band got disbanded or something?" She approached her. Yet, Eunji didn't budge.

"Oh you're here." Eunji curtly said. She finally noticed her after waving her hands in front her.

"You okay eonni? Is something bothering you?" Bomi asked. 

"Bomi ah.. promise me you won't be angry. I have something to confess." Eunji bit her bottom lip as she looked her friend in the eye.

"What is it?" Bomi got serious too all of a sudden.

"I'm... I'm not a real human like you. And I...recently found out that I'm a daughter of a Goddess.."

"You're a what?" Bomi suddenly laughed at her. "I know eonni you're beautiful and all but what did you say? A daughter of a Goddess?"

She held her laugh as soon as she saw her friend's poker face.

"Yah~ I'm serious here." Eunji sulked.

"Okay. Okay. Let's say you're a daughter of a deity. But what power do you have?" Bomi teased.

"I'll show you then..." 

 

Eunji started whistling and Bomi's hair suddenly went upwards, like a wind was gently pushing it up. The flowershop was air conditioned so she was really shocked as to how a wind went in.

 

"Don't be scared Bomi ah.. I won't eat you." Eunji grinned while seeing her friend's pale face.

 

"Oh m-my..." Bomi's last words escaped as her eyes rolled up and fainted to the ground.

"Omo." Eunji rushed to her side and tapped her face many times.

"What happened?" Her grandpa who was walking down the stairs also rushed to them.

 

_____________________________________________

 

"Yah~ hyung, you look great today!" Chanyeol sat beside Suho who was being styled up in the dressing room. 

"I know. Don't mention it." He smirked. 

After their win from Hanhwa Eagles, several sports channels were trying to get a word from him. Today, he'll be having again a short live interview. 

"Kim Suho-ssi?" 

The media staff called. All the lightings and cameras were already set. Suho went out and sat together with the lady sports anchor.

"Good evening viewers! This is a very special segment for MBC Sports Star Minutes. We have here today a very young, baseball athlete that shook the nation for his outstanding skills in KBL... I present to you, Mr. Kim Suho!" The  anchor started.

"Hello everyone. I'm Kim Suho. Nice to meet you all." Suho waved and smiled at the camera.

"So Mr. Suho-ssi, you became a hot topic after your team won over Hanwha Eagles. How do you feel about that?"

"Actually, it's a new feeling for me since I don't really pay attention to my popularity these days. As long as I play the game right and for my team. But I'm thankful...of course, for the fans' support." Suho answered.

"Fans, you clearly heard that." The anchor let out a chuckle. "But Mr. Suho-ssi, many fans of yours are really curious to this. Are you already taken?"

"Nope." Suho replied curtly with a smile.

"Oh I see. Fans, let's celebrate that revelation." The anchor playfully said, making him laugh. "Anyways, your team rose up in the fourth spot in the ongoing series of KBL, what can we expect more from your team?"

"As I always say, we play hard not only for the team but also for the fans. So, we cannot guarantee any wins but we'll try our best not to gain losses."

"That's great to hear Mr. Suho-ssi. LG Twins is on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter