Chapter 06.

The Wind Princess (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is everything already set for the event tonight? I don't want to disappoint our client." Hyeri asked the hotel's event coordinator.

"Yes ma'am. But starting from the bride's bouquet and the flowers that we'll be using for the hall, we changed it immediately."

"And for what reason? Did Floriad Flower Farm's contract already ended with us?" She asked with a surprised look.

"N-no ma'am. It's CEO Kim's idea to have a new supplier.." She looked down, regretting that she reported it to her but she had no choice anyway. If she didn't want to get fired right away, she had to do her job discreetly.

"And no one has ever told me about this?!"
She stood up and eyed the coordinator angrily before she got out of the office. The coordinator then followed her cautiously.

Eunji and Bomi arrived at the SH Hotel with the mini van full of white roses, beautiful hydrangeas and buttercups drove by Jisoo.

"Woah! This is our first day and I'm already loving it." Jisoo said with excitement as they enter the hotel's event hall.
"Let's get this done quickly guys.'' Eunji nodded at the two, motioning them to start moving all the flowers.

Jisoo noticed Eunji's low energy early in the morning and it bothered him. But he decided to work first and approached her later. Eunji and Bomi decided to help the hotel's staff in setting and arranging the flowers in the different parts of the hall. A wedding of a known celebrity was set tonight.

Hyeri entered the event with a scary look. With the sound of her heels, the staffs instantly stood up and bowed to her. While she scanned the hall, Eunji and Bomi caught her eyes and approached them.

"Excuse me?" Hyeri said, making them turned to her. "Shouldn't you say your greetings first for the one making this event possible?"

"Oh. A-annyeong." Eunji uttered with a puzzled face.
"I'm Do Hyeri, the marketing director of SH Hotel. I'm in charge of its image and of everything that will make the hotel more profitable." She faked a smile.
"So... " She eyed Bomi from head to toe and turned to Eunji. "I guess you're the one in charge of your business?"
"Ah yes. We were told to start away." Eunji answered, earning a cuckle from her.
"Without my permission? Look here Miss. We were perfectly okay with Floriad Flower Farm and we don't need a new...small and unknown supplier? She smirked.
Bomi looked at Hyeri in disgust and turned to Eunji who might explode in any moment.
"Bomi ah, I guess people with big heads are running this hotel. What do you think?" Eunji fired back.
"Yes eonni. I really really think so." Bomi added.
"What did you say?!" Hyeri's eyes widened. "Pack everything up and take all of these trash with you now!"
"M-Ma'am but we only have hours left for the event-" The coordinator butted in.
"I said NOW!" She shouted again, making the staffs flinched but not Eunji. The coordinator looked at Eunji and Bomi with apologetic eyes.
"As you wish Miss Marketing Director. Our beautiful flowers don't fit this hotel as well anyway. Let's go Bomi ah!" Eunji said with disappointment.

 

"I'm the one who got them." Suho entered the event hall together with Sec. Hong. 'Here comes the goody two-faced guy.' Eunji thought.
"Is there a problem with it? Suho asked Hyeri.
"But oppa! I don't-" She turned to him in disbelief.

'Oppa?' Eunji asked to herself, questioning their relationship.
"They will be the ones supplying flowers for the hotel starting today whether you like it or not." He continued.
"But it will be bad for the Hotel's image oppa. If they found out that an unknown small flower shop-"
"Enough!" Suho shouted making everyone flinched.


"Is there any problem here?" Jisoo asked them cluelessly as he put down the flowers he was carrying. Suho and Hyeri also looked at him, questioning his presence.
"Let's go Oppa." Eunji dragged Jisoo out of the scene with Bomi tailing behind them. They began to pack up all the flowers again.

'Huh? Oppa?' Suho thought as he raised his eyebrows.
"I'll talk to you later." Suho said to Hyeri angrily, making her sigh in disbelief again.

"Let's talk for a bit." Suho walked in front of Eunji who busied herself packing back all the flower stuffs.
"And for what? Go back to your girl.." Eunji scoffed.
Suho grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of nowhere.
"Yah! That punk!" Jisoo shouted as he saw them leaving.

 

Suho's grip at Eunji's wrist was still strong when a sudden cold wind brushed his hand making him turn to look at her. And to his suprise, she's already meters away from him. She was pissed off with her arms crossed.

"Look Mr. Suho-ssi. I'm just doing this for grandpa and I think you didn't talk yet with your employees, like we're illegally working here. Let's stop this stupid play of yours."

"It's not what you think. She's just overreacting. Don't mind her." Suho explained about Hyeri. Eunji turned away from him and started walking.

 

"Should I call your grandpa? I'll tell him that you quitted right away." Suho smirked which made her stopped in her tracks and faced him again. She was baffled but soon gave up after realizing what he meant by it.

"You better treat us fairly or else..." She squinted her eyes on him.
"Yes. As you wish." He grinned and saluted playfully.

Eunji called Bomi and Jisoo to start moving back the flowers. The two didn't agree at first but soon followed after she confessed her grandpa's request. They finished the work quickly and headed back to the flowershop. The wedding event was also successful and the celebrity bride was even thankful that she talked to Suho, praising the floral design that was used in her wedding. Suho, in return was thankful and proud. He's right about his decision. He was about to call Eunji about the good news but knowing how m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter