Chapter 07.

The Wind Princess (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With the sunlight peeping through the glass windows, Suho slowly sat up on his bed, waking up from his deep sleep. His head was hurting a little as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hair sticking out everywhere. He reached out for his phone and seeing the time, he's definitely late again. He checked again his phone and read the message he received.

 

"Favors?" He smirked. "Since when did I-"

 

He's about to stand up but a piece of last night's events just popped in his head out of nowhere. He rushed back, opening the message again and his eyes got enlarged. Did he just got himself a knockout last night?

 

"Mrs. Hong!" He rushed out of bed, not caring how he looked like. "Mrs. Hong!"

 

The two maids together with Sec. Hong and Mrs. Hong were in the kitchen, chatting and having their cup of coffees. 

"Mrs. Hong!" Suho came, panting hard.

They turned their heads at him. Mr. Son and Taehyun also peeped at what's happening. Sunyoung, Hanna and the two cooks held their laughs at Suho's look. Sec. Hong was also about to laugh but held it in.

 

"W-what?" Suho eyed them all suspiciously.

"Come. Let's talk in the living room." Mrs. Hong smiled.

 

____________________________________________

 

 

Sec. Hong was sneaking a peek at Suho at the backseat. Mrs. Hong definitely told him what happened last night. 

"W-what?" Suho asked him awkwardly.

"I guess you really had fun last night Sajangnim." Sec. Hong widely smiled.

"I d-don't.. Who said that?!" He cleared his throat and look away to hide his embarrassment. 

 

'I'm doomed.' Suho thought as he recalled last night moments with Eunji. When they arrived at the hotel, Sec. Hong opened the car's door, but Suho wouldn't budge going out.

"Sir, she's not here yet. Don't worry." Sec. Hong playfully whispered.

"I-it's not what you think." He waved his hand and fixed his neck tie. "Geez..."

 

"Oh? Suho sajangnim!" Eunji shouted from a far which made him froze, not knowing what to do. She walked towards him with a grinning face.

"Aren't you going to greet your business partner?" She teased.

Still unable to talk, he just bowed curtly and started walking towards the hotel's entrance. Eunji and Sec. Hong smiled at each other, like knowing what's inside their minds. 

 

"Someone's shy today, I guess." Eunji grinned and went back to Jisoo and Bomi who's unloading the bunch of flowers.

 

_______________________________________________

 

 

"Are you sick or something?" Hyeri said leaning at Suho's office door. He's still bothered at what happened yesterday.

"Look. I'm not in the mood to talk with you and... Don't you know how to knock?"

"Why do I have to? I can barge here anytime I want." She retorted.

Suho just sighed and continued ignoring her.

"Okay. I won't bother you now. Just don't tell me you didn't read the text I sent you last night. See you later.." She smirked.

Suho was puzzled at what she said and reached out his phone.

"Anniversary huh.." He huffed. There they go again. They must put on an act for the company and Hyeri's father. He didn't want to come but an idea suddenly popped in his mind and smirked.

 

_____________________________________________

 

 

"We're done. Let's go grab something to eat nearby before leaving." Bomi said as they finished their scheduled flower maintenance for SH Hotel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter