Nine

So My Best Friend Likes You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUGYEOM'S POV

I arrived in Seoul by 2 in the morning. Yes, I was sleepy but definitely not tired. Knowing that I'll see her after a few hours, wakes me up. I swear she's better than any coffee or caffeine drinks. Her effect is way much better than the strongest caffeine on Earth.

I still have a few hours to sleep and it's a good thing that I arrived way early so there's only a few people in the airport. Fans would always notice. I don't really know how they do it but sometimes, they are just like the FBI. lol. But, I still love them.

It was such a great timing that I finally have my driver's license. At least now, I can drive freely. 
I asked managernim to process my car's papers before we came home and it was such a great timing that it was ready now. Finally, I can go wherever freely. Of course I know fans would find out. That's why I bought 2. Hehehe.

I drove back to our house. My family would definitely be surprised but I can handle them. I just can't wait to see her.

------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV 

Today is our first performance in Inkigayo. As usual, I'm nervous. And the fact that Yugyeom has not sent anything makes me even more nervous. I just don't know why I feel happier and more energize when he cheers on me. 

But maybe he's still resting. I mean, they're still on tour so he needs to rest. 

We were called by one of the PDnims to practice our blocking. We were waiting on the backstage while there were still one group practicing. Basing from the music playing, it was BTS' sunbaenims. After a few minutes they came down from the stage and we bowed to greet them. They did the same. 

"Oh! Rosé! Annyeong!" I looked up and saw Jungkook smiling to me. 

I bowed again. "Hi." I smiled.

"Good luck! Fighting! I know you'd do well." He showed another cheeky smile which made me smile, too.

"Ah, neh. Thank you. I'll be going now."

"Mmm." He said and raised his hand to wave. He waited for me to be on stage and smiled again.

"What was that?!" Lisa squealed. 

"Uhhh. Nothing."

"Oh, I don't think it's nothing. Are you really turning into an official international playgirl and an Oppa collector?" Jennie teased. 

"Aigoo. Our Chaeyoung is blooming. How can we not be proud?" Jisoo joined and they giggled. 

These girls are crazy. 

Not long after that, we greeted our Blinks and started the rehearsal.

The rehearsals went so well and I even cried because of the fan chants. Gosh! Blinks are just the best. 

We went back to the dressing room assigned to us so we can rest for a while and do some retouch or eat  before the show finally starts.

I checked my phone the first thing I came in the room. I sighed heavily seeing nothing but my wallpaper. He promised he wouldn't miss any performance. I sighed again as I placed my phone inside my bag.I understand he's tired and he needs to rest. Afterall, this won't happen every time, right?

I smiled and thought of our daily conversations. I cheered myself up because if I don't, the fans would know I'm sad.

It took a few minutes before the show finally started and when we were asked to come back on stage, I breathed hard and smiled. I looked at the crowd one last time just to get some energy from our BLINKs but my eyes landed to a tall guy who was utterly familiar. He was wearing a cap and a face mask but I know him even when his face it's visible. I can see his eye smile and I know he's grinning behind that mask. 

This little tease. 

I was feeling so ecstatic that I wanna get out of the stage and hug him so tight but can't. My eyes were teary because of the happiness I am feeling ang I can feel my heart coming out. 

Relax, Chaeng. 

I looked at him one last time and smiled. He raised his thumb as an assurance and I nodded since I know he's here cheering me on. I got this. He's got me. For sure.

--------
YUGYEOM'S POV

I wanted to visit their dressing room but urged myself not to. I wanted to do it after the show. After all, this is their day and I don't want her attention focused to me. I want her to know that this is her day and I'm here for her...that I got her back always.

Looking at her performing on stage made me love her more. Seeing how her eyes reflects how fierce she is made me fall for her even more. They did great as always. She looks at my direction at times and I know she can see the gummy smile behind my mask. I have my small pyong bong with me, the one she gave me and I was happily raising it most of the times. Sometimes I see her almost laughing but trying to control it as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter