Two

So My Best Friend Likes You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where were you two last night? You went home late." JB hyung asked. 

All of us were having our breakfast. I had the best sleep ever.keke. I stayed up really late because Chae and I were texting the whole night.

"I met up with Lisa. I brought Yugyeom along." BamBam simply answered.

The hyungs understood. They knew they were really close.

We were still having our breakfast when my phone beamed. I wanted to smile but I know my hyungs are watching me. 

I don't really text a lot especially this early. I grabbed my phone and tried my best not to smile while reading her message.

: MIANHE! I slept on you last night. But good morning though! ☺:

God, help me restrain this giddiness!

"Yah. Yugyeom-ah, you look like your constipated." Jackson hyung pointed out.

"Who are you texting? It's still early." Jinyoung hyung pointed out. 

"Oh, it's just some random chats from our new group chat. Nothing worth sharing." 

"Who were you with yesterday?" Mark hyung asked BamBam.

"Lisa and Rosè." BamBam answered nonchantly. 

"Waaaa. You met half of Blackpink." Youngjae hyung mentioned. "Are they nice?"

I just nodded. 

"You're suspiciously silent today." Jinyoung hyung pointed out. 

"I'm just tired, hyung."

"Who won't be? You were awake around 3 in the morning. You were laughing about something on your phone." Jabebum hung said.

"How'd you know?" Mark hyung asked.

"I woke up and saw him. Then, I slept again. He was like texting someone."

"Oooohhhh..... our maknae has a girlfriend~~~" Jackson hyung teased. 

"Tsssss.. don't exaggerate, hyung. It was the group chat from the 97 liners."

"Well, tssss you,too. Hmp." 

Sometimes, I think Jackson hyung's aging backwards.

Our breakfast continued to be loud as usual.

---
ROSÈ'S POV 

"So, did you enjoy last night?" Lisa asked while grinning widely. 

We are preparing for practice and we're doing some stretching.

I rolled my eyes at her. She's clearly prying about something. "It was fun." 

"You wanna join us again? You know, I just noticed it last night but you and Yugyeom actually look good together." She giggled after.

See? Told ya.

"Lalisa,  you've said that to almost all the guys that's been shipped to me."

"Aniya. But,really. Yugyeom is on a different level. He's like...like... he doesn't just like you. He actually like you like like you. You get what I mean?PLUS! I just found out that you guys are shipped as well ..but not that popular as the others i guess you guys need more fancams."

I chuckled. This girl is mumbling nonsense.

"Whatever floats your boat, Lisa."

"Do you think he's cute?"

"He's not bad."

"I'll take that as a yes!" 

"Aigoo, you little kid. Let's stop this and just practice. Shall we?"

She happily nodded and ran to the other side of the practice room to talk to the backup dancers. I was about to follow when I saw my phone lit up. I grabbed and smiled when I saw who sent a message.

: It's alright. What are you up to today? Practice? If yes, then don't exhaust yourself too much. You're already the best at what you do. My hyungs and I will have free time today so we'll probably play around I think. Have a great day, Chae! ☺ :

I chuckled before typing in a reply. 

: Aye, Aye, captain!😂😂😂 :

His messages might have given me some sort of energy. This will definitely be good day to practice.

---
YUGYEOM'S POV

"Are you waiting for someone's text?" I jumped in surprise when Mark hyung suddenly popped out somewhere. I was sitting on one of the sofas in the living room. 

He sat down on the long sofa and later on lied down.

"No, hyung." I denied. Do I really look like I'm waiting for her message?

He smirked. "If you say so."

Suddenly, BamBam came running to the room,too.

"Yah! Yugyeom-ah! Turn on the TV! PPALI!!!" He said in panic. 

"Shiro. Do it on your own." I teased.

"Aisht!" He hissed and purposely pushed me to the side so he can sit as well. He the TV and was searching for some channel I think.

"What are you looking for?" I asked. 

"It's Blackpink's Weekly Idol episode today. It's a re-run." 

I became excited. And when he found the channel, I started to anticipate the episode. Mark hyung was watching, too. 

We couldn't stop laughing. Not until Rosè started to dance to Lean On. 

DAMN. She really will be the death of me. She was just dancing simply but it gave a different impact to me. Why does it feel so hot and stuffy in here? 

It was Lisa's turn and BamBam couldn't help but fanboy. Again. 

"Yaaaaahhhh. This girl. Aisht. Chincha, why did she dance like that?" 

Both Mark hyung and I chuckled. And he still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter