Three

So My Best Friend Likes You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUGYEOM'S POV

A few months have passed and I can say that our friendship has become stronger. We've been seeing each other even though were both busy and it's something that I really appreciate. We recently had a comeback and she was very supportive. She cheered for us. But I have never talked about her when it comes to my hyungs. I wanted to keep our friendship private. It's something that I value the most right now. Being with her means a lot to me. When we're together,  I am not Yugyeom of GOT7. I am just Kim Yugyeom, an ordinary guy.

As these months passed, I have known her even more and have grown an unfamiliar feeling which I think I have acknowledge already. I know what this is but I just can't say it for now. She has a dating ban. And I have a comeback and concerts to do and she has her own stuff,too.  Having a relationship with her, if she likes me as much as I like her, might affect whatever we are having right now. Although, I kinda like the feeling of thinking that she's gonna be my girlfriend...but.. I'm just too afraid to lose what we have right now.

Today is the last day of our Seoul concert and after this, we'll start with the tours. That means, less Chaeyoung. I'm happy because we get to meet our fans again but it hurts thinking not seeing her whenever I want to.

Before the concert, we headed straight to a radio guesting. It was going smoothly and it's always been fun with my hyungs. Until they surprised us with one call.

"We have a very special phone call coming from BamBam's close friend." The noona MC announced.

We started to ask questions and guess who  it was.

"I guess you guys are curious. Let's find out who this is. Annyeong haseyo, BamBam's chingu." Noona greeted the guest.

"Annyeong haseyo, this is Lisa of Blackpink. Nice to meet you all."

The room was filled of teasing and laughing.

"YAH! You said you were sleeping!" BamBam said which made us all laugh. We even heard Lisa laugh, too.

"Lisa-ssi, are you in constant communication with BamBam?" Noona started to ask.

"Neh. Ever since I started as a trainee, BamBam took care of me. He was the only person I could rely on that time since I was far from  home. I was really grateful. Until now, he has been a good sunbae and a friend to me. BamBam-ah, kamsahamnida!" 

"Aigoo. That was really beautiful. BamBam-ssi, do you have anything to say to Lisa?"

"Yah, you promised to watch our concert, you little liar." 

Everyone laughed again.

"Yes. I'll be watching today. I'll say hi to sunbaes, don't worry. Hahaha" 

Everyone started laughing and teasing BamBam until we heard another voice on the line calling Lisa.

"Lisa-ssi, who was that? Is that another Blackpink member?" Noona probed 

I felt nervous. I knew her voice. 

"Oh, neh. Chaeyoung just called to check if I'm ready."

"Oh! Rosè-ssi!" Noona said excitingly.

"Let me put the phone on speakers, eonnie." 

"Annyeong? Oh! Annyeong haseyo, Rosè imnida!" 

God! Her voice is really unique but I can't spazz that much. I just remained pokerfaced.

"Annyeong, Rosè-ssi. We are here with GOT7 and Lisa was giving a message to BamBam. Are you close with any of the members?" 

BamBam stared at me. I stared back. She wouldn't say anything, would she?

"Oh, yeah, eonnie." 

"Oh, cincha? Who is it?"

"Yuyeom-ssi." 

My hyungs looked at me in disbelief.

"Yah. Kim Yugyeom, you never told us anything." JB hyung commented.

"Waaahh. What an unexpected friendship." Jinyoung hyung added. 

I just smiled awkwardly. Mark hyung just smirked as if he knew something.

"Oh. Yugyeom-ssi is here. Do you want to say something to him?"

"Waaa..this is truly awkward. We've never really shown our friendship and I think it was just us who knew were friends."

They laughed while I tried my best not to.

"Well, Yugyeom has been really nice to me and I get to tell him my worries. These past few days we haven't met since we're both busy with our own group but he's been really nice to me."

"Has he bullied you?" Jackson hyung asked which made them laugh. 

"Aisht, hyung. What are you saying?" I asked violently.

"Aniyo. He's always been kind and gentle." She answered.

"Yugyeom has never been kind and gentle to any of us." Youngjae hyung commented and the others agreed. Chaeyoung just laughed. She knows that is my way of showing how much I value my hyungs. 

"Anyway, Rosè-ssi, do you have anything else to say?"

"Ohh, uhm.. well, I just want to thank Yugyeom again for all his help. Let's have some frappe some time again! And to everyone who is listening, please continue to support GOT7 and Blackpink. Kamsahamnida!" 

Everyone smiled and clapped. I smiled, too.

"Waahh. Rosè-ssi really is sweet. Do you have anything to say to her, Yugyeom-ssi?" 

"Uhh. Yeah. Uhm, let's have some frappe when we're both free and sleep early. She's been staying up late these days so ... yeah. Let's meet soon." 

God. Why is this like this?

"Waahhh. This is the first time I've seen you shy, Yugyeom-ssi. But anyway, thank you again girls for your time. Everyone please give more support to Blackpink. Kamsahamnida!" Noona said to wrap the segment up. 

All the hyungs said thank you to the girls and we heard them say the same and bid goodbye.

"Waaah. I never really expected Yugyeom and Rosè-ssi are close." Jackson hyung pryed.

"Our maknae really is very secretive." Mark hyung pointed out.

"Our friendship is something that I really did not expect. Chaeyoung is really nice and friendly and I was the awkward one. We just started talking when we were accompanying BamBam and Lisa in a cafe and then we started to talk about our worries. I know she has a lot of worries and she tends to be sad since she's far from her family that is why I am protecting our friendship and I'm glad that I can help her in my own little way. "

"That is really very nice of you, Yugyeom-ssi."

"Why are you not that nice to us?!" Jackson hyung joked and everything went back to the rowdy interview.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter