aaaa eight

So My Best Friend Likes You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

So tonight's the night our music video will be released and I can't help bit become more nervous than excited. After the interview, we immediately went back to our dorm. All of us decided not to panic and check the internet til tomorrow. Less expectations, less pain. 

But since Yugyeom and I agreed to Facetime, I just had to be online. God, this guy makes it difficult. Kidding. Good thing that the guys are in Taipei, we only have an hour time difference so it wasn't that difficult. During the other days of preparation, I didn't send any pictures or videos to him. He didn't know I changed my hair color. I wanted to see his reaction when he calls since he insisted that we should talk while he's watching the music video. He's really doing everything just to make sure he can make up to the fact that we're far from each other.

I was busy going through some random posts when he called. I smiled and accepted the call.

"Annyeong." I said with all smiles.

I saw how surprised he was.

"You dyed your hair."

"Mmm. How is it?"

"You look beautiful as always. But..."

"Wae?"

"You have the same hair color as Mark hyung."
I laughed. This baby is just too jealous.

"Gwenchana. Or should I change it to black so we'd have the same hair color?" I grinned. 

He chuckled. He's so easy to please.

"Aniyo. I don't think I can handle that sweetness."

But, his eyes twinkled. He's liking the idea so much but, as always, he thinks of what's good for me. It'll be too obvious to everyone.

"Oh! It's uploaded!" He said and immediately watched the video and I was just watching him. 

"Ohhhhh~~~" He teased when the video started. I just shook my head. 

He was bopping his head along with the beat. I bit my lip when it was my part. 

He was just looking at the screen. He didn't comment. Did he not like my part? Did I look ugly? I told stylist eonnie Jisoo should have worn that outfit. She's more of a beauty queen type. Heol. 

He was silent the whole time he was watching the video. And everytime he sees me on the screen, a smirk would appear and sometimes he'll gulp. 

"Waaa... Chincha. I don't think I can watch it again." He said with his eyes still looking at the screen. 

"Is it that bad?" I asked worriedly. 

He looked at me. "What?Aniya! It was awesome. But, if I watch it again, I'd be with you the whole time you're promoting like a guard dog. I can't even think I can handle being away from you. God, you seriously don't know how good you are and you just can't stop me from looking at you every single time. I don't even know how I survived watching it especially the dance break part."

"You're really good with words."

"Aniya. I'm telling you the truth. Now I 'm curious with your stage performances. I won't miss any. I promise."

My cheeks are bright red now. I had to look away. Then, I heard him chuckle. 

"Aigoo... My Chaeyoungie is shy. Yeoposeo. Chincha. You're beautiful no matter what."

Gosh, Kim Yugyeom. Stop making my heart flutter this much or I'm gonna die.

xxxxxxxx

Yugyeom's POV

I just came in on the dressing room. Today's our Taipei concert. We still have time to rehearse before the show. All my hyungs were gathered around  Bambam watching something from his phone. Out of curiosity, I came closer. 

The familiar beat I'm hearing explained why their eyes were on his phone. Of course, it's Blackpink.

After Chae and I talked, I spent almost 3 hours rewatching it. I have the beat, lyrics, and dance moves memorized as if it was our song.

I smiled and just sat on the one seater sofa that's just beside the long one where all of them are gathering. 

:I'm in our dressing room. The hyungs are watching your video... Congrats, btw! You're video has millions of viewers now! Fighting!:

I sent her a message. She might be busy with their comeback stage now. I'll watch the live stream later. Kekeke

After this concert, we will fly back to Korea for a short break. 15 days to be exact before we go to Jakarta for another concert and I can't help but be excited. I get to see her. Finally. 

I haven't told her this yet because I'm planning to fly back early tonight to make sure I get to Korea by tomorrow to see their performance live for Inkigayo. Yeah. I miss her like that. I just booked my ticket yesterday after finding out that we'll have our free time before the next concert. It's a good thing manager hyung didn't comment about it.

"Yah... what took you so long? You missed watching Blackpink's new MV!" Jackson hyung told me in a very excited manner. I smiled but before I could answer, Mark hyung beat me to it.

"He already did. He watched it a thousand times last night." 

I just smiled.

"Traitor." 

I just chuckled at his remarks.

"Manager hyung told us you're flying back to Seoul after today's concert. Are you sure? Do you not want to rest first and fly together wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter