iGot7

So My Best Friend Likes You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Ever since we returned from Japan, the girls and I have become pretty busy with our university performances and our preparation for our comeback. 

It's been a month since we started preparing for our comeback and we're so excited to meet our Blinks soon. We have been doing nonstop dance practices and vocals,too. We did some workouts as well. We were also happy since we'll also be releasing our lightstick. 

I guess it's safe to say that we have a lot to give to our patient Blinks. 

It's also been months since Yugyeom and I last saw each other. They are continuing their World Tour but there has never been a day that he missed calling me. We also do Facetime during our free time. Sometimes I even wonder if he sleeps or rests because he's half way around the globe and yet he's making an effort to talk to me every day.

Although we have not made anything official, I still feel like I have to be honest and look at him..just him. And that's easy for me. I only have my eyes on him. Eyes on Kim Yugyeom. 

Yes, there's a lot of good looking men out there but, to me, he's the best. 

I always remember his shy smiles, his unique laugh, and his cute expressions. I kept watching fancams of him and it makes me miss him more that I always make sure I don't miss any of his calls and messages. 

I was busy with our comeback but I was more busy waiting for him to come back. 

I woke up from that trance when our dance teacher called us to practice again. 

A few more months and we'll see each other again. Every day is a minus to our waiting time and it motivates me to work hard and anticipate on the next day.

------
YUGYEOM'S POV

I get so lucky that even in our world tour, my hyungs and I get to shop and rome around different cities. What's more fun is we get to meet our Ahgases even when strolling around. But what I keep on looking forward on is everyday seems to be so fast and I can't help but like it. It only means that I be seeing Chaeyoung really soon.

They're busy with their schedules and their comeback  and I can't feel anything aside from being happy since I can see her perform on stage again. I get to hear her sing again. 

We are currently eating at a famous restaurant right now and, as usual, we are nothing but a bunch of rowdy guys. 

There were a few fans but they still gave us some privacy and didn't bother to take some pictures while we're eating. 

While we were eating, my phone vibrated indicating that I got a new message. I smiled seeing her face on the small message icon.

: What a tiring day! I can't feel my legs! Our dance teacher made us dance til we die. 😭😭😭 I'm so tired! 😭😭😭 :

My brows creased and I began to worry.

I excused myself and went somewhere quiet to call her. 

She picked up after three rings.

"Gwenchana?" I didn't even say 'Hi' because I was so worried.

"Neh. I'm just so tired." 

I can hear it from her voice. I sighed. "Did you eat your dinner? Always eat your meals. Don't skip meals just because you're tired."

"Mmm. Arasso.Where are you?"

"We went out to get something to eat. Yah. Why are you changing the topic?"

She giggled. "I am not. I'm just asking where you are. Did I disturb you? Finish your food first. I'll have to rest, too. It's late here."

"Neh. Sleep tight. I really hope you ate something. Don't get sick while I'm gone. Got it?"

"Neh!" 

I smiled widely. " I'll text you once we get home. Sleep well. I miss you."

"I miss you more. Take care. Hurry back please. I miss you."

"Nado. I miss you and I can't wait to see you. Sweet dreams, Chaeng."

-----
CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Chaeyoung-ah~~ Il- eona la. Joh-eun achim."

I woke up with a smile on my face. Hearing his voice waking me up is just the best. I asked him to record it. Kekeke. It's a fan service thing and he said since I'm a spoiled Aghase, he did as I requested. 

I grabbed my phone and sent him a good morning text. I didn't expect any responses because I know we're on different time zones. I started to prepare for practice. 

A month from now, we'll finally release our new song and I couldn't wait. We were in hiatus for almost a year..I really can't remember..I was not praying that our song becomes a hit. I just want our Blinks to like the song. That's what's important anyway.

The whole day was spent for practice. It was tiring but because of excitement, the girls and I couldn't regret the body pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter