One

So My Best Friend Likes You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUGYEOM'S POV

"Waaaaahhhhhh!!! DAEBAK!" I heard BamBam say those words for countless of times now. The hyungs just let him be. Wait til we arrive at the dorms and he's dead. Lol. We are currently watching Blackpink perform on stage. BamBam was shamelessly enjoying this. He was cheering for Lisa. Everyone knows their friends before ... well, until now. Jinyoung hyung is also friends with Jisoo noona because of Inkigayo so there's that but like a diva that he is, he wouldn't show any emotions. We don't really react that much on screen. We do sometimes but most often it's with other boy groups and some labelmates. 

My eyes were on stage, particularly set on one girl with a blonde curly hair. She was hitting all the right notes and although she's not the main dancer, she's also actually good at dancing. I think she's the second best dancer on the group. 

Everybody was hyped when Boombayah started to play. BamBam was too hyped. He's always hyped, though. The hyungs and I also did enjoy the music of course. And when it was Rosè's floor sweeeping part, I couldn't help but lean back.  Whew. This girl really is something. 

"Waaaa. It's like it was so easy to sing and sweep the floor like that." I heard Youngjae hyung say. 

"She even hit the notes. Not bad." Jinyoung hyung added.

I wanted to smile. I was proud but I didn't smile. I don't want them to know that I have this thing for her. They'll tease me to death. 

"What do you think, Yugyeom?" Jackson hyung suddenly asked.

I acted nonchalant. "She's good. They're good." I wanted to say more but stopped myself to it.

"They're the best!" BamBam said making us  laugh. He's really supporting them all out.

The awards continued and everyone was still hyped. There was this collaboration thing and we were part of it but there's this acoustic one also. I was shocked to see that she was part of it too.

She was playing the guitars and smiling. My eyes was just on her. 

"Cough*too much*cough*staring*cough" Mark hyung said. I think it was meant for me so I turned to him.

"What?"

"Nothing." He smiled and started being quiet again. 

Weird hyung.

When it was her time to sing, I was,again, blown away. Waahhhh. I know how good she is but...waaaah... I didn't have the right words to describe her anymore.

"Rosè-ssi is really something." Jaebom hyung mentioned. 

She is hyung.

I continued watching her on screen and I was smiling. But it disappeared when Minseok hyung was shown on the screen. It wasn't really because of him. It was because of the person behind him. It was Jungkook. He was smiling like an idiot. He was mesmerized and I'm not stupid to not know why. It's not even because of Ji hyo, not that she isn't good but I know it wasn't because of her. Jungkook is a YG fan. I know that because he is openly fanboying to every artist he likes. and that is something I'm jealous about him. Because he openly spazz and I can't even do that. 

He's been talking nonstop about Blackpink and has been listening to their songs lately. He's one of my closest friends so I would know. But I haven't seem him like this to anyone..even with IU  sunbaenim. Yeah, he fanboys so hard and here I am being a silent fan. Yeah... I dance along and nod my head but that's about it. I can't overreact like how BamBam or Jungkook does. 

Even though I may be known as someone who is very active and playful, my bashful side always wins when I see her. I guess the only advantage I have is that BamBam is friends with Lisa and Lisa is friends with Rosè but we haven't had the chance to interact except on occasions like these.

I've seen fan videos of Jungkook fanboying over her. Even when Chanyeol hyung was singing with her, I saw videos of how they are shipping them with each other. I was thinking this was a silly idea. Why would fans do that? Now it makes all sense to me. She looks good with anyone because she's every guy's ideal type. I tried looking up for fan videos of me and her or even just search if we have our own ship but there's only a few. I can't help but feel jealous but there's really nothing I can do.

"Yah." Mark hyung nodged me which woke me up from my trance. "You're thinking to deep. Are you sick?"

"I'm fine, hyung." 

He nodded. I sighed deeply. If only I'd be given a chance to get close to her... just one chance.

---
CHAEYOUNG'S POV

The awards have finally come to an end and I couldn't be more thankful! I love what I am doing but it felt so awkward to see the people whom my fans ship me to. I mean I haven't even had any formal introduction with them except Chanyeol oppa. Heol. Fans really are unpredictable.

I was looking at myself in the mirror tocheck if all my make up were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter