Ten

So My Best Friend Likes You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeom POV

I parked my car just in front of the house. I turned off the engine before looking at the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, next to my mom kekeke... I smiled as I saw her sleeping. After having car pool for 30 minutes, she felt tired and was singing her heart out until she fell asleep. She must have been really tired these days.

 

I smiled wider and tucked a few strands of her hair on her ears. I gently caressed her cheek and tapped it. "Baby, wake up. We're here."

 

She pouted as her brows creased and her eyes still closed. "Five more minutes, please." She uttered and I chuckled at her cuteness as she tried to scoot closer. 

 

I caressed her cheeks softly, "Aigoo. This poor baby. As much as I want you to sleep but my family has been waiting to meet you. So wake up, sleepy head, before mom thinks that we're doing something inappropriate here. "

 

With that, she slowly opened her eyes and sat down. She was rubbing her eyes like a baby. 

 

"What did you say? Family? Whose family are we meeting?" 

 

"Mine. You're meeting my family." 

 

"MWORAGO?!" 

 

I giggled at her reaction. 

 

"YAH! KIM YUGYEOM! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME SO I COULD HAVE WORN SOMETHING BETTER AND PLEASING!" 

 

"You look great with anything, babe. Stop worrying too much. They already love you before meeting you in person."

 

"Ugh. I hate you! I look like a mess right now! I am not even dressed properly!"

 

I looked at her in question. A mess? Yeah, she just woke up but she still looks so good compared to most people. 

 

"You look great, babe. Why are you so worried? I'm happy to know that you wanna prepare before meeting them but trust me. How you look does not matter to them or even to me. You can wear a trash bag and you still look like a freaking angel in my eyes. So stop worrying. You're beautiful as you are. And if you say you are my mess, then you're my mess and I still like you no matter what." 

 

She sighed and smiled. 

 

"I don't know if you have a special talent at calming people but okay. I trust you."

 

I smiled at her. "That's my girl. Now, stop sulking and let's go. I know my baby's hungry."

 

"I will get back at you on this, Yugyeom."

 

"Sure thing, babe. But for now, let's get going before my mom ruins this car. She's been dying to meet you."

 

--------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

 

Meeting Yugyeom's family is something major for me. I haven't been introduced to a guy's family before. Not that I've dated but yeah, I know this is something that is only done when a guy is serious about you. Maybe not for others but I know how Yugyeom values his family's privacy so I know this is something he doesn't usually do. 

 

His family is really kind. His mom hugged me tightly and told me I am beautiful which made me blush. His dad and brother are nice as well. They treated me as normal as possible. We are now sitting at the dining table while having dinner. We are seated beside each other while his mom and brother is in front of us. His dad is of course seated beside his mom. 

 

"I didn't know which food you like so I cooked different kinds of food, Chae."

 

She prepared a lot. I don't even know which to eat first.

 

"I hope you like what we prepared." His mom mentioned.

 

"Yes, imo. I love food. I don't even know which one to eat first." 

 

"Don't be shy and eat a lot. Aigoo. I really want to have a daughter that I can feed. Since Gyeomie has been training a lot and his hyung is always busy, I don't have someone to feed my delicious cuisines except my husband. These two don't eat well,too. Gyeomie always watches what he eats when he's here."

 

"I can eat anything, imo. You don't need to worry about it. I can finish whatever you feed me."

 

They must have found it funny since everybody laughed.

 

"So how long have guys been dating?" His brother asked which got me all chocked up. Yugyeom passed me a glass of water and carressed my back. 

 

He cleared his throat. "We..uhhh.. are not dating.. not yet." 

 

I smiled shyly to them.

 

"Wae?" His father asked. 

 

"I wanted to officially court her once I have enough time to be with her. It would be unfair to her if I keep disappearing."

 

"But, isn't she busy, too? You guys are both busy. What's the point of waiting?" His mom asked.

 

Both of us looked at each other. We didn't know what to say because we both know his mom has a point.

 

"I mean, it's clear that you guys like each other. Well, I think it has escalated to more than just the liking phase basing on how you stare at each other. But, whatever you decide on doing, we'll be supporting you." His appa mentioned which made me smile.

 

His brother cleared his throat to somewhat get everyone distracted. "When is your next performance by the way?" He asked me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter