Twelve

So My Best Friend Likes You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeom POV

It has been a few months since Chaeng and I have been dating. It's been tough since we were so busy and we're always on tours and scheduled that it took so much time for us to see each other. I was ecstatic when our tour has finally been finished. We only few months to prepare for our other projects and schedule but I made sure that I have free time to see her. Somehow it's also a blessing in disguise that they have a few schedules these days. 

I was preparing to go out since I am planning to meet her this evening. I cannot wait to meet her. After a few months I get to see her, hold her, hug her, and kiss her. 

I drove as fast as I could. Good thing my hyung lent me his car. I waited for her a few blocks away from her dorm. I stood outside the car wearing a mask and a cap to cover my face. She should be here in a few minutes so I remained leaning in the car and scrolling through my phone. 

A few seconds after, I felt someone hugging me. I was taking aback but was able to recover quickly recognizing the warmth only she can provide. 

"I missed you." I hugged her back. 

"Nado. I missed you, baby." I said and hugged her tightly. 

We stayed like that for a few more minutes. She looked up at me and I can see the sparkles on her eyes. I smiled and I know she is too even when she is wearing a mask. 

"You still look great. My namja-chingu is so handsome even when it's only your eyes that I see." 

I chuckled. I moved my masked down and soon did the same for her. " Hi."

She giggled. "Hi."

I smiled wider. I kissed her. 

God, I love her so much. It only lasted for a few seconds but it felth magical.

"I love you." I told her. 

"I love you more." 

"Yah, how did you know it was me? What if you hugged a different person?" 

She laughed at me. "Pabo-yah. I know it's you. I will alwyas know it's you."

"Aigoo-yah. Someone ate a lot of sweets lately." 

"Can I not be sweet to you? Shiro?"

"Ani-ya. You can be sweet or whatever and I'd still love you, Chaeng." 

She smiled and hugged me again. I did the same. 

"Yah, why aren't you wearing thick clothes? It's cold."

"Because I need more of your hoodies, Gyeom." She answered while still hugging me. I laughed at her and made her face me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter