eleven

So My Best Friend Likes You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I just arrived in the dorm and the girls are giggling in the living room. 

"I'm homeee~~" I announced as always.

I was surprised that nobody greeted me back. Usually at this time of the day, the other girls would hang out in the living room. I ignored my thoughts and just told myself that maybe the others were on their own schedules. But, when I passed by Jennie eonnie's room, my brows met. 

These girls,really. They're actually camping there without me. And they were giggling at something that I got even more curious.

The door was opened slightly and saw them on the bed talking about something. Jennie eonnie was smiling from ear to ear while Lisa and Jisoo eonnie were hugging pillows with gummy smiles, too. 

"So nobody really called and informed me about this gossip day,huh?" 

The three of them looked at me, surprised.

"Chaeyoungiieee~~" Jennie eonnie called cutely and opened her arms widely to get a hug. 

I chuckled at that. People think she's cold and hard to deal with but she's the clingiest of us all. If that word even exists. 

Among all of us, I think it's me who is harder to make friends with because I don't really initiate on talking to someone. I was always the add on. These girls would bring me somewhere and introduce me to their friends and later on, their friends becomes mine. 

Anyway, I sat down with them. 

"So,why are you all here?"

The three of them started giggling again. 

"Jennie eonnie has a boyfriend! You would flip if you'd know who!" Lisa mentioned excitingly. 

"OMO! Who is it?"

"KAI FROM EXO!" Lisa excitedly mentioned. 

"OMO! Jennie eonnie, congratulations!" 

 

The girls giggled again, most especially Jennie eonnie. 

 

"Oh, by the way, where have you been? Managernim said someone came to pick you up."

 

"Kim*cough*Yugyeom*cough" 

 

I looked at Lisa and the silly girl just smiled. 

 

And that's how I ended up telling the girls about us.

——-

YUGYEOM'S POV 

 

It was typical day for us. But not for me, ever since we left Korea for our tour again, I feel extra sad knowing I'm far from her. I have always been happy in front of my fans but now whenever I am alone, I feel so helpless. 

 

Chaeyoung has been busy with the shows and perofrmances. And although we try our best to communicate, I seldom tell her not to call anymore since I know how tired she is these days. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter