See saw

Teen Age 18
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark had been sitting in the living room of his house for half an hour since he woke up. It was vacation, so he had absolutely nothing to do until the camp started in three days. The boy pretended to pay attention to the movie he was running on television, but in truth he was being engulfed by the sea of ​​stupid thoughts and ideas about everything that was going on in his life.

Staying without seeing his friends for a long time made him lose his sanity a little, however, even though he lived in the same building as Donghyuck, he did not have the courage to go so as not to worsen the situation of his burned neurons. His head was starting to fail.

He was a coward, he came to this conclusion after thinking too much. He knew this and admitted himself, but did nothing to change, after all, he liked his ease, and was afraid of the new. Mark thought seriously about confessing to Taeyong about his condition, but he was a complete coward, the biggest coward he knew (he told himself all this time).

It was Saturday morning, so he loved the idea that Ten had come to visit Taeyong, and now the two were locked inside the room probably playing video games instead of doing college work as Taeyong told their mother they would. Of course it was just an excuse to postpone his likely conversation with his older brother. However, the longer he spent trying to avoid this conversation, the more he thought about it. Mark needed to go crazy for a while.

"Mark," his mother shouted from the kitchen. "Call Taeyong for me, please."

Mark thought of just yelling at his brother's name, since the room was not so far from Taeyong's room, but his mother would probably fight him. It was not so much effort, but Mark got up from the couch and headed for Taeyong's room at the end of the hallway.

When he arrived in front of the bedroom door, at that moment, Mark thought of knocking on the door, he should have done it. The boy even stayed for a few seconds wondering whether or not to knock on the door, but shrugged, and turned the knob, pushing the door, not caring to tell him he was coming in.

"Tae-" Mark cut his own sentence as he saw the scene in front of his eyes.

Taeyong was lying on his bed, and Ten (apparently his 'friend'), sitting on Taeyong's lap as they kissed greedily. There was no sign of video games on or college work being done.

Although the room was totally devoid of light, it was daylight, Mark could see them in the middle of the room. His eyes blinked in dismay, Mark was utterly discredited from what was right in front of his eyes. His face heated all the way as he stared at the frightened faces of the two boys on the bed, looking directly at him. As soon as he saw those two pairs of eyes staring at him in despair, Mark turned his heel and ran to his own room.

The Canadian jumped into his bed and hid under the sheets, his heart still shaking and throbbing like crazy, so fast his breathing was deregulated.

After many minutes trying to calm his own body, and reviewing the same scene in his head for many times, Mark heard two knocks on his door, which was open, but he thought it was Taeyong, so he did not come out from under the blankets because still was not ready to face his brother after what he saw. Mark was dying of shame.

"Mark" he knew whose voice it was, but he ignored it. "Mark, stop being a child!" Taeyong said impatiently, pulling the sheets off her brother's body. Mark looked at him suspiciously, sitting up in bed after Taeyong sat down. They were both silent, not knowing what to say. Mark could see that his older brother was as embarrassed as he was, but Taeyong was mature enough to talk about it.

"You do not have to explain anything to me if you do not want to." Mark said suddenly, before the other one said anything. "You do not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter