I'll be there

Teen Age 18
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was coming back from the third floor after finally getting his book through, without much thought stopping him from doing it this time.

He was happy, though Donghyuck was still angry. Things seemed to have partially returned to normal. They went back to lunch together during the break, and Chenle and Jisung had finally joined them officially during lunchtime, except for Donghyuck, who had not yet fully forgiven Mark. Renjun was most amused by this situation above all else.

Although Donghyuck was not talking fully to Mark, they could still see Donghyuck's excessive preoccupation with Mark, giving him a box of peach juice every day, which was his favorite. In that act, Mark could see that Donghyuck still cared for him, so he decided to give his best friend time to rethink Mark and his stupid latest actions.

He managed to get back from the third floor, and decided to go to Jinah's room to just spend his time, since he was fleeing from history class again, this time, Donghyuck said he did not want to go with him, but Mark understood his condition.

When she was in the hallway of Jinah's classroom, the signal echoed loudly in her ears, indicating that the end of classes had arrived, and then many students began to leave their classrooms, leaving the school. Mark gave up talking to Jinah, and headed to his room to get his things and meet the other boys.

As soon as Mark came near the cafeteria, he could not help noticing the crowd of students who were formed around someone specific, there was a lot of shouting and he did not understand anything the crowd was talking about. Mark was surprised to see Renjun hurrying toward the crowd and trying to clear his way among the students, Mark instantly worried and ran in the same direction as his friend.

With difficulty, he tried to pass among the students huddled in the courtyard, and as he reached the middle of the wheel, he saw Jaemin lying on the floor, trying to defend himself from the punches that a boy, on his body, gave him. One behind the others, aiming at his face. Further on, he spotted Donghyuck holding Jeno close to Renjun, while Chenle and Jisung tried to hold onto another kid who was trying to get to Jeno at all costs.

As soon as Mark became aware of what was happening, he ran over to the boy standing over Jaemin, and pushed him away, and it was not long before he lowered himself to Jaemin and checked his face. He had not done much damage, but there was a cut near his mouth and small bruises.

Mark did not realize that the boy had gotten up again, and came toward him, punching him in the head, causing him to squirm and get dizzy for a few seconds, it was enough for Jaemin to hit another punch in the boy until someone she decided to scream that the headmistress was coming.

The boys saw all the students running toward the exit from school, leaving only the boys involved in the fight, standing in their place, entranced with the adrenaline that still ran through their body.

It was not long before the headmistress of the school, Jinah and some teachers arrived on the scene, not so happy faces, except for Jinah, who was visibly worried.

 

 

There were seven boys in the principal's office, Jeno, Jaemin, Mark, Renjun and Donghyuck, and the two boys who assaulted Jaemin and Jeno. Chenle and Jisung had been released and went home, for Jinah wanted to spare the younger of this unpleasant subject, and seeing that they were not involved in it, there was no reason to keep them there.

Donghyuck entered the director's office after a while, and handed Mark, Jaemin, and Jeno some ice packs to put on their bruises, then finally sat down in front of the director's table.

Everyone was silent, the director realized that they would not say anything, the woman said, impatient: "I want to be told why all the show you gave in the courtyard, in front of all those students." She said, with an angry tone.

They continued in silence, intimidated by what the director was talking about, especially Jaemin and Jeno, until Jinah realized this, and resolved interrupt the director. "Please, boys, just talk so we can sort this out soon enough."

Jeno and Jaemin were the most uncomfortable in the middle of that conversation, and their friends could see it clearly. Renjun sighed. "Actually, Principal, we did not see the reason for the fight, we came at the time Mathew was over Jaemin. We tried to push the fight away, but we ended up getting involved," he explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter