Love & affection

Teen Age 18
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been six days since they had returned from camp, and the vacation was finally over.

Donghyuck spent the rest of the holiday locked away indoors, hidden from his friends and Mark, mostly. He had plenty of time to think to himself about the kiss Mark gave him, and what he meant to himself.

The Korean admits he was not afraid at the time, but then, the whole time he stayed away from Mark, he was afraid of everything.

He thought about absolutely everything that could go wrong if Mark wanted to take it further, Donghyuck thanked him deeply that his best friend did not look for him during the holiday season, but he knew he could not escape when they returned to school.

Donghyuck wanted to have an answer for Mark when he saw him again, but he could not come to any conclusion that the ending was good. All sides were wrong and the two of them would be hurt, that's all he could see.

He could not think of anything else about this relationship. Donghyuck told himself that he was definitely not gay, could not be... but every time he remembered the feeling of kissing Mark, he wondered if that was really his true thought. He did not want to lie to himself and Mark.

So Donghyuck was angry, spending so much time alone thinking about a thousand things ends up giving an expected result. Donghyuck was angry that Mark had kissed him, even though he kissed him back. He denied it, but fear was still present. What could he tell Mark not to hurt him?

"Donghyuck" the boy looked to the side, and saw the smiley face of Jeno, and next to him Renjun. Donghyuck did not even realize he was standing more than five minutes in front of his closet, he was lost in thought. "Are you okay?" Jeno asked, his smile growing.

"I am." He answered quickly, and slammed the closet door, following alongside Jeno and Renjun.

Jeno was talking about the incredible movie he saw the day before, but it's not like Donghyuck was paying attention to what he was saying. Renjun remained neutral throughout the subject, it was no wonder that Jaemin envied Renjun so much for having a strong mind.

"Well, I'm going to Jaemin in the library, do you want to come?" Jeno asked, stopping by the door of the cafeteria.

Donghyuck thought that in the library, no one would disturb him, so he opened his mouth to agree, but was stopped by Renjun. "It will not, we have to go to Jinah to get some papers." He said, and Donghyuck frowned.

Jeno said goodbye to them, and Donghyuck was silent, waiting for Renjun to say something or explain himself about it. The Chinese continued quietly, looking at Jeno's back as they moved away every second.

"So?" Donghyuck asked, confused, and Renjun looked at him. "There's nothing to catch up with Jinah."

"I know," Renjun said. "But I need you to tell me why it's so weird."

Donghyuck gasped, then sighed after realizing that he could not hide anything from Renjun.

"Is Mark."

"What about him?"

Donghyuck was nervous at the thought of the kiss, he wanted to tell Renjun about it, but he was nervous. He took a deep breath, and said quickly. "Mark and I kissed during the camp."

Renjun smiled, with a startled look. "Wait. Did they really kiss? "

Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "Yes."

"Oh my Gosh. I was not prepared for that." Renjun was suddenly excited. "And then?"

"And then I'm going to die," Donghyuck whined. "I spent a week thinking about what I should do when I saw Mark, and I thought of many possibilities, but none of them seemed good to me. I'm still looking for a sensible answer and make Mark happy, I do not want to hurt him, and..."

"Donghyuck..." Renjun interrupted when he saw him speak until his lungs dried.

"What?" He sighed.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter