I'm all ears

Teen Age 18
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer was coming, and nothing had really changed since the day of the cafeteria, about Donghyuck's confession, about Mark's confused thoughts or about the weird conversation they had when they were at the airport.

During the days that passed, Mark was trying his utmost to give full attention to the tests, but why he still could not get significant notes?

Mark's nerves were being tested in every possible way, and Renjun was the only one who enjoyed having his friend suffer with anxiety, anger, discomfort. In fact, it was just funny to see how much Mark was bothered by the fact that Donghyuck was talking to Minah, or the way he almost freaked out when he learned that Donghyuck would spend his entire break with Minah in the library.

Renjun also laughed with Mark complaining about Minah all the time. He wondered if Mark could see what he was talking about.

That was why Mark was studying so much, and it was for this very reason that he was going so badly at the exams.

During the week, it was common to see Donghyuck and Minah walking side by side, talking about anything. Mark knew they did not have so much to talk about, and yet they insisted on it. And worst of all, it was that Donghyuck really seemed happier and more sunny during the days that he was talking to Minah. What was so special about Minah to arrest Donghyuck like this?

Mark's concern was so visible that even his brother had noticed his constant headache.

"Hey. What kind of face is that?" Taeyong asked.

Taeyong had arrived in Korea, and as usual, her mother had a welcome party on the weekend for the closest.

Now that Taeyong had returned, he could spend more time with his younger brother, and he was happy about it. At the moment, they were inside a car going to Mark's school. Taeyong loved to take Mark to school as he had the chance, and this was the perfect opportunity to talk alone, away from the owl and worried eyes of his parents.

He caught sight of the growing dark circles beneath Mark's eyes, which was at least worrying.

"Hi." Mark replied sleepily, opening his eyes.

"Tests?" Taeyong asked. "Girls...?" He smiled suspiciously.

"It is. You really have a girl." Mark was a little bored. "But the tests is valid as well."

"Ah. I knew!" Taeyong was proud of himself. "Do not worry, they're a bit eccentric, but if you really like her, just be honest."

It might be noted that sincerity was Mark's strong point by Taeyong's influence.

"I'll remember that," Mark said, wanting to put an end to this conversation. Not that he did not want to talk to Taeyong, in fact, he wanted to talk to his brother, but not talk about it.

After what happened at the airport, since Mark realized that Donghyuck was a little lost, he felt guilty for being selfish and not seeing that his friend was going through a difficult time and carrying a weight alone. Soon, it was very evident in Mark's appearance that he was not feeling very well.

"I do not know if you're being honest with me." Taeyong changed his tone. "What is it really?" His older brother was worried.

"Honestly?" Mark sighed in defeat. "I have some problems and I do not know how to solve them.”

"You can tell me anything."

"Well, it's about a girl and a boy and the boy's friend... the boy's friend is feeling a little uncomfortable about the relationship between his friend and the girl, so... what should he do about it? Besides, the boy's friend feels selfish for not thinking how the boy feels. It's a new situation for both of us."

Obviously Taeyong had to stop and think for five minutes in order to understand exactly what Mark had said. Besides being himself confused about this story, he still confused his brother who was trying to help him.

Even Mark had not understood very well what he had said, but he decided to keep quiet so he would not make things worse.

Taeyong reflected internally, and came to a conclusion. "First of all, let's put names to the oxen." Mark laughed at what Taeyong said. "The boy will call himself 1, the girl will call himself 2 and the boy's friend will call himself 3. Okay?"

Mark shook his head. "Okay," he agreed.

"First, how will 3 help 1 if he's in trouble? He must solve his own problems before resolving others." Taeyong said as if it was an obvious thing, it was so obvious that Mark could not see. Taeyong continued. "3 is having internal issues because he's bothered with the 1 and 2 relationship, right?"

"Yes."

"He is gay?"

"No way."

"Okay." Taeyong continued. "But if 3 wants to solve his own problems in order to help solve the problems of 1, who will help 3 solve his problems? I mean, clearly 3 is an idiot because he thinks he can solve it all by himself. He has friends, should ask for help from them."

Mark's eyes widened at his brother's advice. It was all so obvious, and he was being selfish. He even talked so much about honesty and forgot to be honest about himself with his friends. He was so focused on Donghyuck that he forgot about Renjun, Jaemin, and Jeno, who were there for him, anytime he needed it.

"You're right," Mark said, convinced.

"I know." Taeyong smiled proudly of himself. "And then, when 3 has solved his inner problems, he can help solve others. But you must remember, 3 can not solve the problems by 1.1 have to solve own problems so can grow into it. 3 should just watch and stand next to of 1 for whatever he needs." Mark told himself that Canada made changes in Taeyong. Besides being older, he was wiser. "And then when 3 solve their problems, you see that everything happened because they were blind."

"Blin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter