Read me

Teen Age 18
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"First group activity: sports competitions." Renjun read in the paper that Jinah gave him shortly.

"First I had to wake up early and now do sports? This was not the idea of ​​camp I had." Donghyuck threw himself on his bed again.

It was vacation, and finally he was at the camp that the school promotes every year. Before arriving at the camp site, Donghyuck was the most euphoric of them all, of course he was, the boy was the one who most wanted to do this since he signed up with his friends, however, it was only one night and he already wanted to give up the idea of ​​spending a week in the middle of the forest and return home.

They arrived last night, and they were lucky (and a little help from Jinah) to stay together in the same cabin. Although they were far from civilization, they thought the cabin was very modern. Chenle and Jisung were the only ones who did not complain about the beds, and Donghyuck was the one who most complained about everything since he had arrived. He was almost regretting his idea.

The beds were divided through the stone-paper-scissors. There were three bunk beds and a single bed, Chenle was the lucky one who managed to get the bed alone, and the others had to split up in the bunk. Mark, Donghyuck and Jaemin lost again in the game and had to stay with the bottom bunk bed.

Donghyuck complained about everything except the food that was free and good.

"We have five minutes to go to the beach," Jeno said, after reading the warning paper.

Chenle and Jisung were excited to hear the word beach. "Will the competition occur on the beach?" Chenle asked, and Jeno nodded.

The two young men rushed to make their way to the beach, fully excited, while Donghyuck continued to whine, lying on his bed.

"Come on, Donghyuck." Mark pulled his arm up, lifting it. "You wanted to come."

"I know. And I'm almost regretting it." He replied.

 

 

 

Donghyuck and Mark were the last to leave the hut, of course they were too late to go to the venue of the sporting competition, but they certainly would not take warning and would not make a call list, so they had no way of knowing if they were present . Donghyuck was not worried about it, he just did not want to leave Mark or do any kind of sport.

Donghyuck was sitting by the pool of water in the camp, listening to the sound of the wind hitting the tree branches. They were really big trees, and it was great to just stand there. It was cold, that was the mood of that place. The camp was in the middle of the forest at the foot of a mountain, so it was rather cold in that place. You could barely see the clouds because of the many branches that covered the sky, Donghyuck loved that feeling.

"I found the cafeteria on the way back, and it looks like lunch will be good." Mark said when he came back from the bathroom. He stood in front of Donghyuck, looking at him.

Donghyuck sighed, a little sad all of a sudden. "Renjun is going back to China when high school is over," he said. Mark realized something was bothering Donghyuck, he could not hide it.

Mark also did not like the idea, but Donghyuck was the first to meet Renjun, so Mark understood that for him it should hurt even more. "Well, we knew that from the first year." Mark said, as he remembered Renjun talking about it to them.

"I know. But now it's only six month

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter