Lead Me

Teen Age 18
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was night, but Donghyuck could not close his eyes for two seconds. His heart was anxious for some reason, and he could not stop thinking about what happened between him and Mark, and things only tended to get worse.

He tried to ignore it, or at least pretend it was all right, but during the activities of the Donghyuck camp he was nervous when he was near Mark. Mark did not seem to notice or preferred to ignore how much he let Donghyuck shaken, in fact, he had fun causing so many sensations in his friend. They also did not talk about what happened, though Mark owed her some explanation of his strangely strange attitude.

Donghyuck could deny it, but he could not ignore the fact that his heart throbbed like crazy and his face blushed rampant when he was with Mark. Of course he was afraid and would not admit it, but he felt something. A feeling so small and vague that it did not work the first time, but Mark shook him somehow, and now he could not ignore his reactions when he was with his friend. It had been some time since Donghyuck realized such feelings in himself, but it was so uncertain and insignificant that he ignored it, but he did not realize that he would do all this damage just because of a questionable affront of Mark.

That was what kept him awake, preventing him from sleeping. He did not have a second of peace from now on. Donghyuck thought hard about his own feelings. He was more mature than Mark about this, his fear was not to be rejected (maybe he was a little sure it would not), he was afraid because it was Mark, his best friend, the person he liked best in the All the world. Donghyuck was so anxious that he could not deal with himself thinking about Mark all the time, and how he let himself be carried away by those feelings that were small and now grew rapidly.

Everyone was outside the cabin chatting on the porch about anything they wanted, Donghyuck invented that he was sleepy and hid in his bed, of course it was to avoid looking at Mark, even if he could not nail the eye for a second . He was not afraid to admit that he had feelings for his best friend, but... it was Mark.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter