Kiss me

Teen Age 18
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One more day at the camp, and even though Donghyuck was still not quite well, he was participating in all the activities proposed by the school, coming back little by little.

They woke up early as usual (this was the worst part for Donghyuck, and a little for Chenle who took half an hour to get up, and only got up because Renjun would call him), and went to the beach for sports activities, and soon after they went into the woods to study botany, and although they were studying, they ended up enjoying the teacher's explanations, who were flirting with Jinah, and the boys noticed and did not leave her alone because of it.

The only one that seemed half disconnected was Renjun, and they all noticed. The Chinese were talking less than usual, and almost did not get up to do any kind of activity, and kept quietly, not wanting to stay with Chenle.

Jeno found a way to leave Jisung near Chenle so they could get to Renjun and ask what was going on, of course he did not say anything. Renjun was the kind of boy who did not share problems because he thought he had the ability to solve everything by himself, and he really did, none of them doubted it, but that did not mean that Renjun had to put up with his weight alone.

After much insistence, Renjun was once more active, and said that it was everything. They gave up and went back to doing their own activities.

Mark was looking for Donghyuck to torment him as he has done since the day began, but Jinah ordered him to get water in the well, and with a lot of lack of will he went there, but eventually he liked it, because Donghyuck was there getting water also.

They had become accustomed to that strange feeling between them every time they were together, so it was no longer so unusual to see them talking together, but Mark was even madder than he still drove Donghyuck crazy when he teased them all the manners.

Mark approached and stood next to Donghyuck, the Korean scared him, but as soon as he saw it was Mark, ignored the Canadian.

"Hey, talk to me, do not be mean." Mark whimpered.

"I? Wrong?" Donghyuck laughed wryly, and propped the bucket full of water on the edge of the impatient pit and turned to Mark. "What do you want from me now?"

"If you confess at once." Mark fired. That was not exactly what he wanted to say, but it was spontaneous. Donghyuck felt his whole face burn.

"There's nothing to confess," he replied, leaving Mark a little disappointed, but he did not let himself be shaken.

Mark came closer to Donghyuck in sheer taunting. Donghyuck knew that Mark did not have the guts to get closer and kissed him, so he accepted the challenge and did not move an inch away from the Canadian. Mark knew what Donghyuck was thinking, so that was the perfect time to counter him and say that he was completely wrong. In the middle of the moment, Mark really got lost on Donghyuck's lips, and he was surpassing all the lines of defense of his friend.

With a frightened leap, Donghyuck stepped away from Mark, staring at him in astonishment, realizing Mark would actually kiss him.

"Do not doubt me," Mark said, laughing.

"That will never happen," Donghyuck said, referring to the kiss as he walked away from Mark with his bucket of water, feeling his heart pounding and his hands shaking.

"You can not fight your desires," Mark shouted and made sure Donghyuck had heard.

To tell the truth, Mark was in the same state as Donghyuck, perhaps a little worse, it was almost, he lamented.

The day ran again as before, and they were all happy to see that Renjun had partially returned to normal, and spent all day engaging in activities and games.

In the early evening they were released to do whatever they wanted, the seven boys returned to the hut, they were all literally dead, for it was the day when they got busier, most of the time helping Jinah with whatever she needed.

Jeno, Donghyuck, and Jisung were lying down, unable to cope with fatigue, and slept early. Jaemin just returned to the balcony when he left Jeno asleep and sat next to Mark, who was also there.

Chenle was sleeping on Renjun's shoulder, who refused to leave Renjun even though he was falling asleep, denying every time the older man asked him to go to bed.

They were talking and watching the wheel around the campfire that some students were doing on the outside, in the middle of the camp camp. Jaemin commented that they looked like a group of elderly people sitting on the porch at that moment, and that way.

"You like Chenle, do not you?" Jaemin asked, catching their attention.

"What?" Mark asked, startled.

Renjun sighed, rolling his eyes. Jaemin just laughed.

"I like it," he confessed, low. Jaemin did not seem so stunned by this discovery. He smiled compassionately, and returned to drinking his drink, finally understanding everything that involved Renjun's problems.

Jaemin was always the one who most understood the problems of his friends a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter