Public Display of Affection

Gyuri-Saerom

Public Display of Affection

Jang Gyuri is not the one who regularly shows her affection publicly. Not that she hates it. Gyuri just thinks that she does not need everyone to know that she overly loves her wife.

But she changes lately.

Gyuri smiled when she caught the sight of her wife’s back. She walked closer before planting a kiss on the crown of her wife’s head then pecking her wife’s lips.

That earned loud replies from their friends. Some of them gagging, some of them protesting, but some of them are supporting.

Gyuri ignored those reactions and sat beside her lovely life partner. “Have you been waiting long, Saerom-ah?” She asked, blasting cute puppy eye-smiles to her wife.

Saerom beamed when she heard her name rolled out perfectly from her better half. She then patted Gyuri’s cheek. “It’s okay, they’ve been entertaining me with their usual lame jokes.”

“Good to hear that. Whatcha havin’ there?”

“Arancini.” Saerom cut the small arancini ball and blew the heat out before feeding it to Gyuri. “Tasty?”

“Really good. The best when you’re the one who fed me.” Gyuri grinned before nuzzling her nose on Saerom’s cheek.

“Ow, Unnie! Stop it!” Jiwon loudly protested while pretended to shiver. “Seriously, I miss the old you, not this cheesy-Gyul. Look! Even Loud Chaeng had gone to stop talking because of you two.”

“I agree!” Hayoung added. “Your skinship level is the same with high-schoolers. Can you guys tone it down a bit? It annoys my eyes, especially you, Jang Gyuri.”

“Ah whyyyy? I can’t show my love to my wife now?” Gyuri defended herself.

“It’s not that you can’t show your love to Romsae Unnie, Unnie. It’s just that… can you show it like lesser?” Chaeyoung explained.

“Nope.” Gyuri coolly answered while being fed again by her wife. This time Gyuri decided to kiss her wife’s cheek.

“What’s up with the changes though, Unnie?” Jisun calmly asked.

“I don’t know. I just feel like it.” Gyuri shrugged.

---

Saerom let go of her wife’s arm once they’re inside their apartment.

“Where are you going?” Gyuri asked once she saw her wife walking away.

Saerom halted her steps and turned around to answer her wife. “To the bedroom. I really want to change my clothes and erase my make up and sleep.”

“With me?”

The older woman giggled. “Of course, silly.”

The couple ended up watching TV from their bed. Saerom lied against Gyuri while the latter s her arms around her wife’s slim waist. “I do agree with the kids, you know.” Saerom said.

“Kids? What?”

Saerom turned her head so she could see her wife. “That you’ve gotten really clingy and PDA-ish.”

“Why? You don’t like it?” Gyuri dramatically let go of her hold.

The shorter woman quickly caught the flailing arms and circled it back around her waist. “It’s not that I don’t like it. I’m just not use it. I mean, you expressing your love publicly to me—Oh my God that’s very cringing.”

“So you’re not allowing me to do it again?”

“Stop twisting my words, Puppy.” Saerom lightly slapped Gyuri’s hand.

Gyuri snickered before kissing her wife’s exposed shoulder.

“What change you though? And I don’t want the same answer you gave to Jisunie.”

The younger woman grinned. “You do aware that Seoyeonie ships us? Then she kinda’ criticized me about our lack of skinship. She told me that I might seen only taking you for granted and then you might catch the wrong signal then leave me for someone else. Someone that would make you feel more like a princess.”

“That is absolutely stupid and you fell for it.”

“But I do think Seoyeon is right though. I should start being affectionate to my wife anytime anywhere I want.”

“Well…” Saerom turned her body and clung her arms on Gyuri’s neck. “You can start now…” She kissed her wife ily while pulling her down.