Chapter 3

Only If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONLY IF I met my mother one last time to explain…

ONLY IF I met my father to tell him his presence is a bless to me!

Taeyeon POV

Finally, I saw Jiyong letting my hands off, I drowned myself in my tears.

I slammed myself to the ground and saw tiffany walking towards me and gave me a final hug. She let me go and pulled Jiyong’s hand and disappeared from there. He kept looking at me. I just wished he could turn back one last time and see how much I’m hurting myself.

What I saw next was absolutely a shock, I saw Jiyong ran towards me until he came to a rest and I slowly found his face next to mine, as he kneeled in front me.

“I LOVE YOU TAE” was all I could hear and with another action I closed my eyes and wished he stayed like this with me forever. I missed his soft lips against mine. He caressed my checks and gave me one last peck before deepening the kiss even more.

I still closed my eyes until I felt strong rays of lights hit through my eyes. I was distracted and felt no one in my arms.

“Ji” I whispered enough for any other to hear and sat on bed. I scanned the surroundings and found myself on white bedspread.

So, what I saw was all a dream. Just a dream. And to my surprise, Yoona kept staring at me.

“I heard you, but that’s fine. How are you feeling now?” Yoona spoke before I could digest that all I saw was just a dream and I had no Jiyong in my arms.

I sighed. “I just had a bad dream.” I replied to Yoona.

Yoona looked very beautiful. She had zero makeup. If I was a boy I would have definitely had a crush on her. Date her. And then marry her. I wish Seunghyun is happy now. After all, before I could leave, that’s all I did for her. I created a huge drama and made them ending up dating each other. Seunghyun was not Yoona’s type and I knew it well. But for the sake of some others happiness, I used her to get close with Seunghyun. Media just loved this couple and I have no complains with this situation.

“Unnie” I heard Yoona shouting at me! I woke up from all my thoughts and stared right through her eyes. I shook my head with a yes.

“What? Are you serious?” she questioned me as I questioned her back with my eyebrows up.

“You didn’t hear me I guess. I’m asking you about your dating life in America and you are answering me a yes when I asked you If you had . GOD” with that she started laughing at me.

I was dumb without my notice and Yoona took advantage of this to tease me. I didn’t date anyone after I moved to America. A lot of artists made their move on me but only to fail in the end. All I can think of was Jiyong.

“I stayed all alone to myself. I thought of it as a better choice rather than to hurt any more people”

Yoona POV

“I stayed all alone to myself. I thought of it as a better choice rather than to hurt any more people” I wasn’t shocked when I heard this from Taeyeon, instead I was calm and didn’t ask her for further investigation of her stay in that country. I just wanted her to feel better and happy when she stayed here. I tried to change the topic as I sat on bed with the tray of food I bought for her and placed in front of her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter