Chapter 10

Only If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wish I had that tiara on me.

I wish I had that bouquet in my hands.

I wish I was in that gown holding his hand as he kiss me but, she deserves it more than I do.

Taeyeon POV

I looked at the mirror for the nth time. But I’m still not satisfied. For god sake its my besties wedding and I’m going to meet her in few hours but here I’m standing with sore eyes. I blinked few times as Seunghyun rushed towards my room.

“Tae, are you ready?” he asked me. I sighed loudly and looked at his side.

I was about to cry as Seunghyun came to my side and supported me from back facing me towards the mirror. I had a small tear escape my right eye. I felt frustrated.

“You are looking really beautiful Tae. Don’t stress yourself.” Thanks to Seunghyun. If he was not there probably I would have died of pain. Yes, since last night I’m having continues pain and there is no sign I can feel comfortable. I need to face cameras and celebrities in few hours but with this severe pain in my body there is no way I can look up and greet anyone.

“Seunghyun I feel like I’m gonna die. The pain in my chest is increasing.” Seunghyun patted me and whispered that everything is going to be fine. Frankly speaking, I didn’t take pills from yesterday afternoon and I ended up with illness as soon as Seunghyun picked me from the restaurant and to my shock Yoona was not at home and I was informed that she is going to sleep with Tiffany as she is nervous for the wedding. I had no much time to think about Yoona’s weird behaviour, so I asked Seunghyun to stay with me in the night as I was scared to be alone.

Yoona POV

Jiyong was tapping his phone on his forehead as he stared at me through the mirror and I can clearly see him staring. As time passes by, I felt irritated with the fact that the makeup artist kept drawing circles all over my face.

“Excuse me.” I politely asked as the makeup artist as stepped back. “Ji, I don’t think you are insane and for godsake there is just 4 hours left for your wedding. You have no makeup and look like you just got up. When are you going to get ready. I’m not the bride or the groom as you see me. So just stop this hell and you get ready first.” I spat as I felt irritated. I removed all the makeup from my face shoving the stylist help. “Stay away” I commanded her.

“Yoong don’t be harsh on her. You look like a dead fish now. So let’s not show to the world how sick you are. Media is gonna be there outside waiting for every angle of photos possible.” I sighed as Jiyong was right. I bent my head low.

“Where is Tae and Seunghyun?” I asked Jiyong as he stared at me.

“Yoong. I love you so much to a point I’m scared that you are sacrificing yourself. Didn’t I tell you to stop worrying about others. Tae is with Seunghyun and she is fine.” He looked at me worried and I just collected the last sentence and I was satisfied with that.

I heard Jiyong sigh, “Fine, I’ll be ready in an hour. You better stay here and go only with Seunghyun when he’ll be here.” His eyes soften on me as I made puppy eyes and replied to him, “Yes dad”. Within a second I felt his hands wrap around my shoulder as I rest my head back on his chest. He patted and this is the best feeling ever. He is always there for me whenever I need. I smiled as I felt Jiyong’s tear drop on my hands.

“Such a cry baby” and we just both laughed.

Taeyeon POV

I just entered the venue and I had no idea Korean media just waited for my presence. As soon as I entered with Seunghyun, I can feel so many reporters screaming my name to look into their cameras. My body pain is reduced and I smiled looking into the cameras. I bowed to all the reporters and made my way inside as Seunghyun stood next to greet. All I had in my mind today was Tiffany. The only person left to speak. As I walked inside the grand hall, I noticed a lot people staring at me. Some waved their hands. Not only SM and YG family, I could see every single celebrity there from new to old legendry idols. Some greeted me while some just gave me a smile.

I felt complete nervousness as I noticed YG and So Man came towards my direction. I gulped and I suddenly felt Seunghyun’s hands over me as he smiled. I calmed myself as I greeted them.

“Oh my god! Look our kid is here” Lee So Man said as he hugged me from side. I gave a small smile as I felt their happiness with my presence. They kept me engaged for some time until Seunghyun pulled me to side.

“Tae, its time. You should talk to tiffany before she can pass out seeing you without any notice during the ceremony.” I chuckled at his remark but deep inside I felt nervous, as I nodded and dragged my feet towards the room at the end of the hall.

I stood in front of the white neatly polished wooden door. I stared at it as I held the knob. Now I’m going to meet the one who I sacrificed my life, at the same time took everything from her. Her reaction is what decides that my arrival to Korea is worth or not. But suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest. That anxiety came through me as a devil. I held chest leaving the knob as I whispered to myself that everything will be alright. I widened my eyes as I started to inhale in a slow pace. I sighed again as I twisted the door knob.

I slowly opened the door to reveal a female with a white gown. Her milky skin was radiant enough to push Seohyun, Sunny, Yuri and Hyoyeon from her. I smiled as I saw the four smiled back at me. Hyoyeon signalled me to come in as Seohyun grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand as she exited the room as Yuri and Sunny followed them. I looked at their direction until they left the place. I slowly turned my head to reveal tiffany sitting on a small chair with shock all over her face.

She looked so beautiful with the white gown. Her makeup was perfect and simple. She had a tiara on and a bouquet lying on the table. I slowly gave her the rose I had bought for her. It was a white rose to symbolise peace. My hands shook as I thought that she might throw it away. But my worries melt down as I saw tears in her eyes. She slowly tried to lift her gown that were laid on the ground.

“Tae, help me with this. I can’t stand up and I don’t know how I will walk there.” I stood there shock as what Tiffany wants me to do. ”Please help me. I missed you so much and I want to hug you bastard. But this piece of cloth on me is not letting me stand on my own and my heels is just eating me up.” Without any notice I ran to her as I hug her and let out all the cries I had build up for these 12 years. I cried not minding that she is getting ready for her wedding. I cried until everything felt nullified in my mind. For around 5 to 6 minutes she let me cry in her arms. I slowly stepped two steps away from her as she held my hand indicating me not to let go of her again.

“I want to cry out loud too. But no. I’m gonna lose all the makeup Yoong had done for me.” I heard Tiff whispering.

“Yoona was here? I thought she is still at home relaxing. She is not well right.” I said as I looked at Tiffany’s confused look. I signalled her a what to which she just shook her head left and right with a no.

“Leave everything Tae. Why didn’t you meet me in the first place? You came last to me. I had all the news collected and thank god after so many years you are at least brave enough to show up now. God, I miss you so much.” She halted and continued,” And ah, let me tell you don’t bring all those ing memories back. To be frank, it’s only you are holding it up too much.” I knew. I knew she lied as she spoke. I can clearly see the uncomfortable feel she had when she lied to me that everything is okay. Its only okay as they don’t want me to go back and just stay here in Korea. I am absolutely fine with it but bad memories are way more piercing than the good memories we had. I smiled as she spoke not creating a bad mood around her as its just few minutes left before she can go on stage to finally be the great aka my ex boyfriends wife. I sighed as she went for one final touch up.

I left the place thinking about how easy it was to meet all of my friends and speak to them. I stopped as I saw Seunghyun dragged Yoona to an empty place. At last for today I found Yoona but the atmosphere between them was not okay. I felt Yoona was panting heavily. I shrugged off all the thoughts I had. May be they need privacy. I felt Seunghyun still had feelings for Yoona but I don’t understand why Yoona is still pushing him away.

Yoona POV

I was sitting with the members of EXO as me and Suho had a small talk and he shifted talking to Baekhyun who was sitting next to him. As the time passed by I felt my breathing get heavier as I felt pain in my chest. I was about to cough but controlled to my highest as Baekhyun looked at me.

“Noona? Are you alright? We heard from manager that you are not feeling well.” To which Suho turned to me with wide eyes.

“You never told me anything. What’s wrong with you?” Suho questioned me and his tone scared me.

“Stop over reacting I’m fine. It’s just slight fever.” I laughed as he felt offended.

I slowly dialed for Seunghyun as I felt that its better to be with him than faint here in front of everyone. As my life saver he was there next to me within a minute. I gave a faint smile as he dragged me out of the crowd and took me to an empty room.

My breathing got heavy as I held my chest. Seunghyun wiped the side of my lips and kept the hanky in his pocket before I could react. I smiled at his small gesture.

Seunghyun POV

As Yoona called and informed me to get her, I got scared. I found her as soon as possible and dragged her to an empty room. I looked at her as she was panting. I want to hug her and calm her down. But she would hate me if I do that. I want to hold her and say it’s okay and she’ll be fine but she will push me away which is the last thing I want to imagine. I got complete frustrated as she kept a smile on her face looking at my intense expression.

“You smile at this situation? Are you crazy Yoona? I ing forced you to stay with Jiyong or Tiffany. But why are you running? You are just worrying me a lot. I just can’t -” and before I can continue I felt her soft lips on mine.

She my lips and I can taste her just with this small gesture. I wanted to let her go and not over make what she did. But what she did next took all my thoughts as a false as she pressed her lips against mine. I knew very well that Yoona had feelings for me but she just tried to push all saying that what Taeyeon did was all a false timing we had. Yes, me and Yoona had a one-night stand and thanks to Taeyeon for arranging it by filling us with alcohol. I regretted the day later and I regretted more when I proposed to Yoona and she rejected me right on spot. Even today she knows me well that I still love her. But she acts all way like a baby not knowing what’s happening. She holds quite few jokes on our relationship and all I can do is just smile at her.

I didn’t leave a chance now as she tried for the second time to deepen the kiss and my thoughts broke. I opened my mouth leaving her a spot to enter me. I grabbed her waist and pushed her towards me. It’s not like we never kissed after the steamy night we had. We did for dramas and CF’s, all onscreen but never offscreen. I took strands of her hair that came in between us and tucked it at the back of her ear. I nibbled her lips. I felt her try to reach every point of my mouth with her tongue. She my lips for a second and broke the kiss. She was panting but this was due to the kiss.

“I felt my breath came back to me. Keep this as a remedy.” I was panting too to collect all the oxygen as I smiled. “Not a bad kisser.” She complimented me as I rubbed her lips from my right-hand thumb.

I stared at her as she slowly had tears down her cheeks. “I’m sorry.” She confessed and I stayed quiet.

“I’m sorry Seunghyun. I’m ing sorry.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter