Chapter 5

Only If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONLY IF I cared about others decision!

ONLY IF I cared about others happiness than mine!

Taeyeon POV

I tried my best to stand up. But I can’t. I tried again only to fall back on the tidy floor. I slept on the floor last night and I got up now when I felt a sharp pain in my back. I understand my body is weak but I hate the fact I’m so weak that I can’t even stand up at times.

Thanks to Yoona as she came to rescue me. She opened the door lock with a spare key. As soon as she saw me, she came to lift me up. She was strong enough to pick and slowly laid me down on the soft bed. I looked up at her. She gave me a cold stare. I slowly turned my whole body to the other side, with that Yoona finally spoke.

“Didn’t you say you wanted to be in the bachelor party? Now what’s all these? Taeyeon, let me clear this. I know you are not in a position to explain all the problems you created, but I think you are matured enough to at least behave like a grown-up female. Do you know how much I struggled to just get you back in Korea? I have no idea how other members are going to react when they see you? You didn’t attend theirs wedding and now you are here for Fany’s wedding when you were not even invited.” I couldn’t control and I cried silently digging my face more into the soft material. She continued.

“You ignored every single person. You made everyone’s life a mess. You know how hard it was for us to manage Girls’ Generation when you left us all overnight and fled to an unknow city. You know how hard it was for Jiyong to manage the media when you blamed him for your safety. You know how hard it was for me to act with Seunghyun as if I love him in front of media?“ that was it the last sentence she broke until she took a deep breath sent me chills throughput my body. I didn’t lift up my face and stayed as I was. But I couldn’t digest the fact that Yoona acted as if she loved Seunghyun! But wait, they never released a breakup news. Everything was hitting me hard enough to have a severe headache.

“I just can’t handle you Taeyeon. Frankly I’m not able to do so. I just hope you grab all those broken pieces and all for once I just wish you to stick it properly so we all can be happy! I know you want everyone” with this final sentence Yoona took a leave. I felt my head spinning so damn fast, I shut my eyes tightly. I clenched my fist as I felt my intestines twisted up hard with each other. I sighed and ran to the bathroom as I started vomiting. ‘I’m mot sick’ is all I chanted until I heard soft cries. I turned and noticed Yoona sitting on the ground of the bathroom crying. That was the last thing I wanted to see from her. The next thing she did really shook my mind. She hugged me from back and started whispering “I don’t want to lose my mom. Please! stay healthy and you deserve to be.”

Yoona POV

I started my day with all bad circumstances and it’s already evening, I didn’t want to go to this bachelor party but I did and again all because of Taeyeon. I have been doing so many things lately and it was all for her. I pushed the break pedal as the car came to a final halt. Taeyeon gave a sweet smile and got down of the car. I was happy for her. Seeing her in the morning with all the mess in bedroom was enough, and to add on more to the mess in the bathroom was eating me up as much as I start to think about it.

I entered Seunghyun’s house and there were not much of people. But all the big bang and Girls’ Generation members were present. I looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter