Chapter 8

Only If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONLY IF I thought to myself about the people in front of me, I would have never dumped them when they needed me the most.

Taeyeon POV

Seunghyun left us two and I literally cried like a kid going to school on the first day when he left me with Jiyong. I felt stupid but my depression symptoms were taking over me. Jiyong bought me to the cafeteria and bought me food. On a frank note, I didn’t eat properly and I barely had a meal since the day Yoona was hospitalized.

“Please look away from me. Will you?” I was eating in a hurry as my stomach was hurting with hunger and Jiyong was piercing me with his looks and I hate it. I concluded that I still kind of had feelings left for Jiyong. I heard him chuckle as I made my point.

“You still are the same cute taengoo I knew. God, I miss you so much” with that my heart was beating like a drum and I slowly looked up to him and I blinked with shock about his statement missing me.

“Don’t overlook on what I said. You are my lifetime best friend before we were in a relationship. I moved on and I hope you did too” with just one sentence he took my soul out of my body. He said he miss me at the same time intimated me that he moved on.

“I did too and let me be frank there are feelings here and there but I won’t interrupt you and Tiffany’s wedding. And I didn’t come here for that. Let me have peace at least when I eat.” Jiyong was a person I adored a lot after Yoona. He was there by my side whenever I want someone to take care of me. Even today he is the same and I could be no happier than this. It’s also true that I had few feelings left for him and I realised once I left him to Tiffany.

I soon finished my food and left to washroom to clean myself. I look pathetic now. I came back to see Jiyong waiting for me in the corner of the cafeteria. He slowly started walking towards me when he noticed me. I walked a bit fast to reach him as I didn’t want people to notice me and we took the emergency stairs. I hated the situation of the place. It was kind of dark and a lonely one. I felt scared. Jiyong stopped once he closed the exit door and I watched him. The dim lights overtook my nervousness.

“co... come. lets... g... go” I was shaking to see Jiyong like that. He had pain filled through out his eyes.

“I wish you never turned your back on me Kim Taeyeon. I wish even if you did, it would have been better if you returned to me. I was willing to wait” he muttered as I stood watching him. “I waited for you even if you framed me for a drug case, as I understood that you wanted to maintain a good face in front of people. I was ing willing to wait” with this my heart broke into million pieces. I gulped with the fact that Jiyong was crying in front me. “I was still willing to wait when you overnight announced to the media reporters that I was cheating you, with tiffany. I still wanted to wait for you when you left tiffany when she needed you the most as she was getting negative comments from the citizens. I still let go everything, my pride, I stood with no shame in front of all as they called me an idiot and still was willing to wait for you, when you framed Yoona and Seunghyun for a one night stand, and I still don’t understand how did you release all the videos and framed pics of them to the media. Yoona was an angel in our group. You just framed her so she can leave me as you thought her feelings might go overboard and push tiffany aside.” I couldn’t talk no more as he released the breath he held. I watched him in horror as he gripped my arms tightly and pushed me to the walls.

“Jiyong… I didn't record anything! Someone stole my phone for sure to frame me for that probably some reporters who constantly knew what I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter