Chapter 6

Only If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

I hate the fact Yoona left me as soon as she parked the car in front of Seunghyun’s home. I waited for her to invite me inside. But she didn’t. I think I expected more. What she did was not wrong after all.

I was about to follow her. But seems fate struck me like hell. My head gave me a splash of deep pain. I felt the world upside down. ! I said to myself as I went back to Yoona’s car and dragged my feet to a dark place. I held my stomach as I felt completely week. I could no longer sense what’s next to me. I throwed my head back and opened my eyes wide, so I can at least catch proper breath. I started to inhale and exhale deeply. After the blurry vision no longer haunted me, I hung my head low and started to breath properly.

Not until I found a shadow. Within some sudden action, I got my nerves popping outside as I turned in nanoseconds, scared to see who that was, only to recognise the person as Seunghyun. I couldn’t believe what I just saw.

“Taeyeon” he whispered slowly.

I soon checked my surroundings and stood up as soon as possible. “Hi” I just mouthed as I couldn’t say anything more. He walked towards me and stood with a meter gap.

“Long time no see” he spoke a bit louder. I can’t believe myself with how he managed to look still so handsome. Seunghyun looked like a pig when he was a trainee. With all encouragement he shaped up himself to a beautiful and a more handsome man. I shook the thoughts in my head as I replied to him.

“Yeah!! How are you?” I questioned him. He didn’t reply anything and just looked at me with a short smile.

“Seems like you are sick. Let me keep short with no much conversation on this. Yoona informed me that you had problems with your health. Thank god you are recovering”, again he smiled gently.

I was shocked and expressed my shock as I felt. When I saw him, I forgot for seconds that I caused a lot of problems to them.

“I’m sorry” and that was all I could say with hundreds of thoughts running in my mind.

Seunghyun POV

Taeyeon looked beautiful as ever. I knew every news about her mundane from Yoona and the media coverages. Yet, the only thing I kept wishing on happy occasions that I could see and speak to Taeyeon for one more time. Our friendship started with all ups and downs and Taeyeon always gave me a cold shoulder. But slowly she got adjusted to us as years passed by. A person’s birthday would be incomplete if anyone was missing out of we five. We tried our best to stay for each other and promised to stay until our last breath only to be spoiled by Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry”, I smiled when the tiny piece in front of me replied to the questions I had running in my brain for the past 12 years.

“I know you are a knot that is difficult to break off. You are so conserved to your thoughts. Not to hurt you Tae, but you lost all the respect you had from us.” I turned to the other side, not completely giving her a back and continued, “When I debuted, I think you remember that SM didn’t allow you and Yoona to visit us often or sometimes never, as it would damage our image. At that time, I had no idea it would just take us years to be famous. People loved Girls’ Generation and Big Bang. They wanted our interaction so bad and thought we were actually rivals, but the fact was we were more than friends. We were the best friends until all the feelings of love on each other came to a point that broke us to pieces.” I gave a break only to turn to her side and witness her sobbing.

“I don’t know what got on to you overnight. We were there with you in the morning happily having breakfast and when we wanted to have dinner together. We only were able to see you on television making the worst news possible. I very well knew you were selfish when it came to your career. But don’t you think it was too much to put blames on others. Don’t you think it was too much for Tiffany when she got to know you tried to snatch Jiyong from her and let go off him when you no longer wanted him but career. Don’t you think it was too much when you made me and Yoona suffer like hell these 12 years. Don’t you think it was too much when Yoona pleaded you to proper things with media about her. Things went upside down as you left. Thank god, our fans never left us or else we should have left the country with shame without any crime unlike you who ditched your people only for your selfishness.” I spat every word that I held to myself these years. I had more until she shoot me with a question.

“You and Yoona are no longer together?” I wanted to laugh the way she asked me such a lifeless question. I doubted if she lived in mars these years or she really have no idea or is she acting or she is taunting me?

“Stop acting weird. When you knew about every news that were on and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter