Chapter 4

Only If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONLY IF I said I loved him to her, things could have been different.

Yoona POV

Taeyeon is not a pain to me. But her coward nature is definitely such a pain in my . I slightly shook my head and walked towards my manager and asked about others.

My photoshoot was all going well until it got ruined by the other three.

“STOP” I shouted as all came to a halt.

“Fany, are you crazy or what?” I hissed as I passed through her to my green room.

I can feel the presence of Jiyong, Tiffany and Seunghyun behind me, yet I calmed down myself and turned to just give them my best smile. They chuckled together and started discussing about the upcoming wedding of Jiyong and Tiffany. I slightly felt bad for Taeyeon. As much as she wants to witness and surprise Tiffany on her wedding, she wasn’t ready to do so. With that follows an explanation to all of us. Which follows to confront Jiyong.

With all the joy and laughs, our shoot came to an end. We all got to our comfy clothes and came out and head towards the parking. I took a view and couldn’t find Taeyeon. I checked my phone for any message and she said she will be taking a walk and to call once I finish.

“So, I heard Tae is here in Korea. Is it true?” I heard my manager say.

I looked up and bravely nodded as it was only me who heard him and, Tiffany and Jiyong were under a tree talking something seriously or I can say arguing may be. This couple is undoubtedly the silliest and the cutest I have ever seen. Seunghyun was busy over a phone call with his mother.

My mobile started vibrating and I clearly notified myself that it must be Taeyeon. I reached to my phone and to my shock all the three came to me at a time. I smiled at them and lied saying it’s my father. I bid them a bye as soon as possible and left the place.

Taeyeon POV

Again, the saga of silent Yoona continued and it tried to kill me like hell.

But this time I spoke, “I’m coming for the wedding that is in few days, and also for the bachelor party that is held tomorrow”.

I can clearly see the shock on Yoona’s face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter