Chapter 7

Only If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONLY IF I had the urge to live for someone at least a day...

Taeyeon POV

Its 2am. It’s too dark outside and I’m sitting in the lonely corridor. The lights are dim. It’s been 2 days since Yoona was admitted to the hospital for some reason and now people around me are trying their best not to disclose it to me. The only person who can be called as a communicator between me and Yoona was Seunghyun. Thanks to him. But it was of no use. Yoona refused to talk to me. But weird, she kept smiling at me whenever I entered her ward. I was content with that. I don’t wish for anything more than that from her.

I heard the sound of the sliding door; hence I lifted my head to see Seunghyun coming out. He was devasted. In my stay here, I concluded with all the situations that Yoona had no feelings for Seunghyun, but Seunghyun had feelings for Yoona, or maybe I’m wrong here too, on the other hand, the media is still left with the news that these two are still dating for the past 12 years and still going strong. All a media play. And this thanks to me for creating such a problem.

“Yoona is awake, go speak to her as soon as possible. Jiyong called me that he’ll be coming by 5. You have 3 hours. Don’t stress her.” with listening to Seunghyun’s words I silently slide the door only to reveal a slim figure sitting and tying her hair up in a pony. She was struggling. I think she pushed Seunghyun’s help and send him out so she can see me, now ended up with her fingers pulling her smooth hair. I slowly walked towards Yoona and tied her hair up a bit loose so she won’t be having a headache later. She gave her routine smile and kept quiet.

“How are you?” I have nothing much to ask. In these two days. No one specifically said what happened to Yoona. Seunghyun hid me from others and picked and dropped me off Yoona’s home in the night, as the day were all reserved for close SM artists visit. The media or even some artists had no idea what actually was happening here.

I wished for Yoona to speak at least today. But no, she hung her head low and it was eating me up as it was clear that she had things running in her mind.

I couldn’t handle myself any more. Today was not my day and slowly tear crawled down my cheeks. I kept myself straight and happy whenever I saw her these two days. Seunghyun said Yoona just has slight fever and until she recovers she’ll be here. But here, Yoona is being treated with whatever machines as possible and it hurts me to see her like this.

“Just don’t worry much about me.” I heard faint voice from Yoona. I couldn’t control and started sobbing. Yoona is an extra ordinary person from what I observed from her these years. She understands everyone around her so well that really shocks me.

“When you’ll be back to house? I can’t stay alone there. I can’t go to my parents’ house. They are really weak to look after me and I’m scared to death to sleep in the night.” I cried to her like a 5-year-old kid, to which I just received a smile back again.

“Tae, I said you to get your senses back as soon as possible. Wedding is in few days. I don’t want to see you with puffy eyes” I just want to laugh it off when she said that. She again doesn’t even care about herself.

“I bought a designer wear for both of us. Let’s wear it. We’ll match it like a couple and let everyone think that we are in a relationship.” I didn’t want to laugh on what she said, but I know Yoona wanted to make it as a joke so I just laughed a bit to indicate her joke is a master piece to which she signalled me to stop laughing.

She kept looking at me. And to keep repeating it for myself if I was boy I would have married her no matter what. Who wouldn’t. I smiled to myself as she looked confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter