Chapter 9

Only If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONLY IF I chose what’s next to me than to choose the distant ones.

Taeyeon POV

I silently chew the delicious food in front of me. The whole room was filled in silence. It’s not the room is empty, there are people but no one dared to speak or I can frame it as no one was even a bit interested. I heard Yoona started to cough. I turned to my front right as she sat in the master seat of the long table.

“Yoong, have this” before I can even lend her a glass of water, Seohyun did so. She was coming into the room and she reacted right away as she heard Yoona cough. Seohyun really is matured a lot.

“I’m fine” Yoona said as she continued to eat. The room again witness a deep silence.

The weather was nice outside. It was evening but felt like night because of the deep darkness. It was too cloudy, a sign for a rain again. I wished to myself as it should not rain tomorrow as I don’t want tiffany to have a bad mood because tomorrow is the D-day means it’s her wedding. She hates rain which she says that swifts her mood to a sad one.

I felt irritated as the people around me kept tapping their spoons on the plate as they were busy eating. Yes, I was sitting with the Girls’ Generation members except for Tiffany. And off course the ex-member of Girls’ generation that is Jessica. She had her icy face on and kept quiet. She spoke to few people and neglected others. On request of Yoona she came to greet me but even she kept mum. It was a plan of Yoona to reunite me with the members so it won’t be awkward for me tomorrow. As much as I loved the plan as Jiyong and Seunghyun said they’ll be as a backup if they make me sad, I felt hell irritated with the silence and I just want to throw the spoons in my hand and run to those two guys.

“So, when will your next album gonna release Taeyeon?” I was about to throw out the food in my mouth as for the first time someone at least made a try to speak with me and thanks it was Sunny.

“May be next month” I replied in a short as she smiled at me and continued to eat.

“I’ll be waiting Tae. I really loved all your albums. Specially the one you released last year. You looked like a y bomb.” I slightly turned red as I just smiled. Yoona and Sunny started laughing looking at my face and later I joined them too.

Back again the saga of silence continued. Until Sooyoung spoke up with frustration throwing her spoons on the table as everyone looked up at her.

“God you all crazy asses. Speak up and finish all for once. I hate this silence. And Taeyeon I really missed you and you too Jess.” My eyes bulged out as I saw Sooyoung ran towards me and Jessica who was sitting next to me as she throwed her arms around us. I avoided Jessica’s stare on me as I, myself was uncomfortable to be in this situation.

“Sooyoung can you stop it.” I heard Jessica squealing.

Others started laughing as I stared at Yoona and again everyone fell into silence.

“As a representative of the maknae line, I Choi Soo Young, just want to inform you both that we all love you infinity” I turned to Sooyoung as she stood with her hands on her hips and she held her tears. I saw Jessica with tears.

“I’m sorry guys. I had my reasons to do so” Jessica spoke. I felt my chest tighten as it was me who was supposed to ask sorry to all, as the reason her leaving the group was not a selfish decision and the reason I left all overnight was the most idiotic and the most selfish decision ever one can take.

I saw Yoona getting up from her seat and slowly moved out of the dinner room. I needed her the most now and I don’t know why she left me at this time.

I slowly held the hem of the skirt as I sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter