Chapter 2

Only If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONLY IF I can say how much I cared for her…

ONLY IF I can tell her that I made her life, a piece of !!

Taeyeon POV

I walked clicking my heels from my bedroom till the main door. I finally stomped my heels when I reached the door. I swayed my head left and right still not able to make a proper decision. Yes, I’m in such a dilemma that can truly eat up myself if I won’t make up a decision as soon as possible and stick to it.

My stomach starts to hurt and fatigue started overpowering me as I was still staring at the polished wooden main door. I landed the heavy baggage that I was dragging and head towards the kitchen. Damn, I forgot to pack my pills.

I have been constantly taking pills for depression and to make it worse, I’m anaemic. I sat on the sofa for few minutes until the blurry vision was no longer taking me to death.

I stood up to proper my dress as I walked over to the door and I can still feel my head spinning. I blinked quite few times and opened the door only to reveal my manager, Jake.

Since I started my career in America, Jake was one and only manager I had, and his wife Clara is my stylist. Jake really cared about me a lot, but same as I did to others, I kept refusing his nice gestures and I always gave him a cold shoulder. Being with me for 12 years, he knew my likes and dislikes. It took time for both the husband and wife to adjust to me, but glad they took lesser time than expected.

“Tae, you really need to rest! I’m scared you might faint from exhaustion. You are just over working and above all these you now want to go to Korea. Are you okay? Yoona had called me and kept insisting me to send you there. Is everything okay? I can send some other person to check or the least I’ll go all by myself. Please” he kept talking more and more, until I gave a strong glare.

“Shut up and follow my rules. And don’t you dare call Yoona and blast her. She is doing it all for me.” With this one sentence Jake just followed me without a word.

Jake POV

I couldn’t be sadder than this. From past few weeks Taeyeon is suffering from severe fatigue. To add on she is now going to Korea. Nothing is dangerous to her life and she is overcoming her depression and I’m so happy. But I feel the timing isn’t that good.

Yoona is in contact with me for the past 8 years. I keep informing about Taeyeon’s whereabouts to make Yoona happy and inform that Taeyeon is safe in my hands.

I loaded her luggage to the car and opened the back-seat door. Before she could even ask, I handed her a chilled coffee. She smiled in response. Hence, I declared that she is happy to go to Korea and it’s time for me to calm down.

“Don’t worry much about me. I’m going to meet all those people whom I couldn’t these 12 years.” Taeyeon broke the silence.

“I know” was all I answered. Thanks to Yoona, she shared all the news from Korea.

Taeyeon POV

I bid a farewell to Jake and to my shock even Clara was present at the airport. They are really so caring, to a point they are worried I’m going all alone to Korea.

Thanks to my celebrity status, I skipped myself to the VIP board and headed straight to the plane.

I hate travelling. Every minute was like an hour to me. I kept looking at my watch and it’s been hours since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter