Chapter 1

Only If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONLY IF I was not a selfish brat!

ONLY IF I spoke my heart out before it was too late!

Taeyeon POV

I walked through the empty corridor. Loneliness filled in me but all I cared is to just enter my heaven.

Heaven. Yes, heaven is my sweet home. Rather than sweet home, I can tell it as a place where I can stay true to myself and be myself instead to throw fake laughs and smile whenever I meet people.

It’s been a total of 17 years since I started my career as a singer. I stayed in Korea for about 5 years as an active singer in one of the most popular group of Asia, GIRLS’ GENERATION, until one day I released statements through social media about my move to be a western singer! Strange enough, Koreans thought me as a crazy female for ditching the group as well as the agency overnight to move to a complete strange city.

On the later part, I landed myself in America so I can be the ‘IT’ singer, I always wanted to be. And yes, I did achieve it in less than a year and even today after 12 years I’m still the most wanted singer in America, some people love me well some other think I’m a rich brat spending thousands of dollars a day and laughing at people who couldn’t achieve.

Weird right! I have all the money and fame but as fans or normal people speak about me, I don’t have that happiness I was supposed to have. Well the reason, off course it’s me.

I walked out of the elevator only to see the dear old couple I always see smiling at me. There aren’t much of people who live in this apartment I stay, as these are only for millionaires and this place is so isolated from the noisy city. Thank god, at least I could stay in such a place where I can have peace and that’s here. I stay in the 18th floor and the other family is this old couple. But before I could greet them they gave me some courier.

“Here, take this. Lucky, we caught you here!!” smiled the old man.

Basically, all the letters or parcels are directed to my agency here in America. So, I don’t receive any couriers in my name and to be frank, I didn’t receive anything in my stay here in America for god damn 12 years.

“Thank you so much. Well, I’ll take a leave. I’m too tired.” I rarely speak with this couple and all we do is smile, so opening to them and talking about myself was not my cup of tea and to be more specific I’m a celebrity, so I should reach my heaven as soon as possible before some weird photos of mine are posted because fans can’t be believed from where all they can click my pics.

I slipped to some comfy clothes. I’m relieved that for some more hours I won’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter