Chapter Two

Fate To Be With You

It was Sunday and it was still early in the morning. Kyungsoo, as usual, still slept in his room. Leaving alone sometimes made him felt happy and free. There would be no one who would disturb him. He could do whatever he wanted. 

Suddenly, there were knocks on the front door. It really disturbed Kyungsoo who was still in sleep. Kyungsoo woke up. He felt annoy! He really hoped that his guest would go away if he didn't go and opened the door. So, he didn't  go and get the door. Instead of doing that, he chose to continue to sleep. His plan seemed success when he didn't hear any knocking sound .He smiled while his eyes still closed. 

"Serve him right! "Kyungsoo murmured to himself. 

Kyungsoo pulled the blanket which was under his feet. He felt so cold. It was raining cats and dogs last night and caused that morning became really cold. He searched for something to make him feel warm. All he could find was only the blanket. He still felt the cold although he had covered his whole body with the blanket. But, then the cold vanished with sudden. All he could feel was the warm. He felt so comfortable. He wanted to continue to sleep. With sudden, he could feel air being blowed toward him. It disturbed him - again! 

Kyungsoo gave up! He opened both of his eyes widely and turned his head toward the direction of the air. He shocked when he found out the source of the air. It came out from his neighbour, Suho's mouth. He quickly got up from his bed. He tried but he just couldn't. Suho's hand was around his body. 

"Yha hyung! What are you doing? "Kyungsoo asked Suho. He still tried to lift Suho's hand from his body. 

"Don't you feel cold? Let me hug you more! "Suho replied. He then pulled Kyungsoo toward him and hugged that small guy tightly. 

Kyungsoo's face turned to red. He just remembered that Suho had a spare key of his house! That meant... Suho had entered into his house for such a long time and that guy had seen what he had been doing just now - laying on the bed! 

"Hyung, how long have you been here? "Kyungsoo asked. This time, he let Suho hugged him. It was useless if he tried to fight with Suho who was stronger than him. 

"Since you pulled your blanket, "Suho replied. 

"Hyung! "

"What? "

"Nothing! "

"Then, let us sleep together! "Suho teased Kyungsoo. 

"Hyung! "Kyungsoo shouted at Suho. 

Suho giggled upon listening to Kyungsoo who was about to curse at him. He pulled Kyungsoo's nose till that guy screamed of pain. Kyungsoo's nose turned to red. Kyungsoo's face became sour. He was annoy with the way Suho treated him. Suho treated him like a little kid. It was true that Kyungsoo was younger than Suho but their age was only two years different! 

Suho stopped giggling when he saw the change in Kyungsoo's face. He knew Kyungsoo would end up not talking to him for three or four days if he didn't stop to laugh. He then released the hug and got up. He pulled Kyungsoo along him and brought that guy out of the room to the front. Kyungsoo only followed Suho without saying anything.

Kyungsoo's eyes opened wide when he saw lot of bags on the table. He didn't remember anything about those bags. He pulled away his hand from his neighbour and quickly went to the table. He checked each bags and smiled. His eyes were sparkled with joy as soon as he realized that every bags contained food! He turned to look at Suho who already smiled to him. Like a mind reader, Suho nodded his head quickly. Suho bought those breakfast for Kyungsoo. He wanted to have breakfast with Kyungsoo. That was the reason why he came to Kyungsoo's house early in the morning. 

Kyungsoo took out all contains of those bags. He looked at every food, thinking which he should eat first. His act which like a little kid made Suho to chuckle. He went to the kitchen and took some clean plates and two big cups and walked to the front. He put them on the table and arranged every food onto the plates. Kyungsoo helped Suho. He ran to the kitchen to grab two pair of chopsticks. Before that, he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. He did those quickly and ran to the front. He passed a pair of chopsticks to Suho and without waiting for Suho, he ate first. 

"You're really quick when it comes to food! Such a foodie! "Suho teased Kyungsoo.

"I am! "Kyungsoo admitted without any sign of shy. 

"Let make our stomach full and then continue to sleep, "Suho teased Kyungsoo again. 

Kyungsoo stopped eating. He stared at Suho sharp. Suho knew the stare, yet he still acted like he didn't understand it. Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh - signing his unsatisfied feeling. Suho heard sigh. He chuckled. 

"Well, let play a game at my place after this, "Suho invited Kyungsoo to his place which was just beside Kyungsoo's house. 

"I just bought a new game last night, "Suho continued to say. He had stopped eating and focused on Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo seemed to think twice about that plan. He ate slowly. He felt so lazy to do anything that day. He wanted to spend the whole day with sleeping and laying on the bed. 

"I guess I can't. I still have work to do with the KC, "Kyungsoo gave an excuse.

"You're not! You had done that work two days ago, "Suho replied. Maybe Kyungsoo had forgot that Suho was the one who sent Kyungsoo to the KC company to send those documents.

"Aigoo! Not that project with the KC! It's with the XQ! "Kyungsoo said. He didn't dare to look straight onto Suho's eyes - he was lying after all!

"Kyungie-ah! You're not good at lying! The CEO had fired you yesterday. You're the one who tell me about it! I'm like your living diary, huh? You'll tell me everything that happen to you everyday! "Suho said to Kyungsoo. 

"Continue to sleep. It's your plan, right? "Suho continued to speak.

Kyungsoo stayed quiet. His plan had been discovered by Suho. He bit his upper lip. He didn't eat anything - no more! His face was gloomy. Suho let out a sigh. He stood up and walked toward Kyungsoo. He then took a seat beside Kyungsoo. Yet, Kyungsoo still didn't do anything, didn't move at all. 

"Are you sulking? Yha, Kyungsoo! I'm not angry at you! I'm sorry okay? I just felt a little bit upset when you declined my invitation, "Suho said to Kyungsoo. He picked up a chopsticks and passed it to that guy. Kyungsoo turned to look at Suho and  smiled. He took that chopsticks. 

"I'm sorry hyung but not tiday. How about tomorrow night? "Kyungsoo spoke at last. He apologized to Suho for acting like a kid. 

The atmosphere became awkward as both Kyungsoo and Suho kept quiet. They focused on their food. Not until Kyungoo's phone rang. Someone called him. Kyungsoo got up and quickly searched for his phone in the bedroom. Suho said nothing. He continued to eat his breakfast. 

Suddenly, Kyungsoo rushed into the bathroom. Without saying anything to Suho, he started to take bath. Suho felt weird to see Kyungsoo. He shouted to that guy asking the reason why Kyungsoo acted that way. No answer! All he could hear was the sound of water splashing in the bathroom. 

It took almost ten minutes for Kyungsoo to get out of the bathroom.

"Hyung, I have to go. The CEO of XQ re-hires me. He wants to meet me at ten at the Z Restaurant, "Kyungsoo told Suho quickly. Without waiting for Suho to reply, he quickly ran into his room and changed to a new outfit. 

Kyungsoo went out of his room. He was so rushed that he didn't realize that Suho wasn't in his place anymore. He went out of his house to find Suho who was already in his car, waiting for Kyungsoo.

"Get in! I'll send you there, "Suho shouted to Kyungsoo.

Without waiting any longer, Kyungsoo quickly got into the car. He thanked Suho for understanding him. Suho winked his eye to Kyungsoo and started to drive his car to the Z Restaurant. It took about ten minutes to that restaurant as it was located near to Kyungsoo and Suho's neighbourhood.

Soon after they arrived at their destination, Kyungsoo quickly went out of the car. Suho chuckled when he saw how rush Kyungsoo could be. He followed Kyungsoo from behind. He went to Kyungsoo who already sat at a table with a good looking man. Without asking permission, he sat beside Kyungsoo whom turned to look at him. Suho chuckled when he saw Kyungsoo's face which was full of sweat. He picked up a tissue on the table and wiped sweat on Kyungsoo's face. 

"How romantic your second boyfriend! "Chanyeol said. He believed that Kyungsoo was a great playboy with a materialistic character. 

"I'm not! I'm his neighbour. I care about him. He's likely my little brother, "Suho corrected Chanyeol. He, who knew Kyungsoo very well, quickly corrected that arrogant CEO. Kyungsoo might end up losing this job again if he didn't do that! Kyungsoo - hot tempered person! 

"Ermmm.. Whatever! Should we discuss about our project first or eat first? "Chanyeo asked. 

"Discuss about job first! We already had our breakfast before coming here, "Kyungsoo said quickly. He planned to go back home soon after the discussion ended. He didn't plan to have a meal at there. Moreover, his financial didn't allow him. He would die of hunger this month if he ate there! 

"Ouh... Already had breakfast, huh? Dating in the morning, "Chanyeol said quietly. He was lucky as Kyungsoo didn't hear him. They might end up quarrel instead of discussing about their project if Kyungsoo heard to him just now.

Without wasting his time, Kyungsoo quickly took out his book - his precious thing. He started to write down everything that Chanyeol had said. Suho, who had nothing to do, focused his attention to Kyungsoo. His eyes seemed like didn't blink at all. Without he realized, he had been watched by Chanyeol. Not until Chanyeol suddenly coughed that Suho quickly turned to look at other. 

It took almost an hour that they done discussing about the project. Kyungsoo put his book back into the bag. He talked to Suho. Chanyeol stared at both of them. He then cleared his throat. He called for a waiter and ordered his meal. 

"Do both of you want to order something? Feel free to do so but you have to pay it by yourselves, "Chanyeol said.

Both Kyungsoo and Suho almost bursted into laughter. Kyungsoo had said once to Suho that Chanyeol might be stingy and it turned out to be true. Chanyeol looked at them with full of anxious. Kyungsoo and Suho planned to go back home but Chanyeol asked them to stay and waited for him. It took about five minutes until meal ordered by Chanyeol to arrived at the table. 

Chanyeol's face seemed so happy when meal arrived in front of him. He was about to lift a fork and a spoon when suddenly a hand from nowhere snatched a spoon from him. Chanyeol shocked. He lifted his head and turned his head to the direction of the spoon. He was Kyungsoo who did that to him. Kyungsoo smiled to him. He quickly took a spoonful of jajangmyeon and ate it. Chanyeol shocked, really shocked that he neither could do anything nor say any word. 

"Don't be too stingy! That's the payment for my five minutes waiting for your jajangmyeon, "Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol quickly .His mouth was still full when he said those. Then, he took a gulp of Chanyeol's orange juice. 

"And that's the payment for saying I'm dating with my own neighbour early in the morning! "

Kyungsoo quickly grabbed Suho's hand and ran away soon after he said that to Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol didn't say anything. He had lost word. He couldn't do anything. At last, he ate his jajangmyeon and drank his orange juice, thinking about how much he had to spend if he ordered those meal once again.