Chapter Nine

Fate To Be With You

It had been a few week the incident that occured in Kyungsoo's house took place - the incident of Chanyeol slept over at Kyungsoo's house and Kyungsoo told Chanyeol about his past life. It also had been a few week that Chanyeol didn't contact Kyungsoo. The project also on hiatus - as Chanyeol didn't show up in the meeting day. The sudden missing Chanyeol made Kyungsoo felt lonely .He thought about Chanyeol of all the times. He guessed that he missed that guy already .He felt weird about himself. He never miss someone like the way he missed Chanyeol. 

There was Kyungsoo, at the meeting room in the XQ building. It was the fourth meeting that Chanyeol didn't show up. Instead of worrying about the payment ,Kyungsoo worried about Chanyeol more. That guy didn't pick up the phone whenever he called him. He had tried lots of time to call that guy but everything was useless !Even when he sent messages, Chanyeol didn't reply even a message .Kyungsoo felt so dissapointed. 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath. It had been almost an hour that he was in the meeting room. He gave up again that day. He kept everything that belonged to him into his bag. He took a look at his phone. He had another an hour for another meeting with Sehun. That guy offered him a job - writing a review about his restaurant ,of course !Kyungsoo got up and walked to the exit door. To his surprise, Baekhyun entered into the room. Baekhyun also surprised to see Kyungsoo .

"Ouh Writer Do! What are you doing here ?"Baekhyun asked. 

"I have a meeting with Mr Park today but he didn't show up until now. It had been the fourth time that he didn't show up. Do you know where he had been by any chance ?"Kyungsoo answered. He took his turn to ask that secretary about Chanyeol. 

"Oh my God !I totally had forgot about it! I'm sorry Writer Do that I forgot to tell you about it, the project! "Baekhyun apologized Kyungsoo repeatedly .His face showed regretful sign. 

"Why? "Kyungsoo asked. His forehead crinkled as he felt weird with the sudden apologized from that talkative secretary .

"Mr Park had postponed the project. He didn't tell me until when the project will be postponed but he just asked me to tell you about it. He said he was sorry that he didn't inform you directly, "Baekhyun told Kyungsoo. His face was pale as he was afraid that Kyungsoo would scold him. What he would do if Kyungsoo told Chanyeol about it? He would get scolded by the short tempered, Chanyeol, of course! 

"Ouh, okay! "Kyungsoo replied. He felt disappointed with sudden .His heart felt so hurt that he felt like his spirit had gone to nowhere. Chanyeol should inform him directly instead of asking Baekhyun to tell him. Kyungsoo walked slowly to the door. 

"Wait! Writer Do, wait! "Baekhyun shouted, calling for Kyungsoo .

Kyungsoo shocked! He turned to his back, to Baekhyun. He lifted his left eyebrow ,signing of asking why that guy asked him to wait. 

"Another thing that I forgot to tell you. Eerrr... Mr Park asked me to tell you to not worry about him .He's doing fine. He wants you to do your job like usual and he'll back in another few days ,"Baekhyun told Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo's face suddenly sparkled of happiness. His lip moved upward and formed a shape of a heart. He nodded his head vigorously. It seemed like his spirit had back! He felt alive !

"It was weird as Mr Park never do this to the previous writer and even to meme, he never say those to me .Why you? Do both of you are in relationship ,Writer Do ?"Baekhyun asked .He was so puzzled whenever he thought about how Chanyeol acted toward Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo lifted up both of his shoulders, signing that he didnt know anything about it. The night confession from Chanyeol came rushing into his mind suddenly. He smiled to Baekhyun and walked away. He wanted to go to the Oh's Restaurant. 

"Gotta go! I have another job to do. See you next time !"Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun before he vanished from that guy's sight through the door .

It only took five minutes to the Oh's Restaurant .The Oh's Restaurant was only behind of XQ building .Kyungsoo walked to there .

Kyungsoo entered into the restaurant .There wasn't lots of customer as it was still early for lunch. Kyungsoo took a place which was far from others. He was about to order food when Sehun came bringing two bowls of jajangmyun and two glasses of juice .

"Ouh... What is this? "Kyungsoo asked.

"You come here to work. I must treat you as you'll do a work for me, "Sehun told Kyungsoo .He grinned to that guy .He then invited Kyungsoo to enjoy jajangmyun. 

Sehun and Kyungsoo enjoyed their jajangmyun .They had an enjoyable time when Sehun had to go with sudden. Lunch time! Customers enter and out! Sehun went away but his eyes still in Kyungsoo .It was the time when he saw a guy with a bouquet of roses entered into his restaurant. That guy went to Kyungsoo's place with sudden .He felt uncomfortable. He went nearer to Kyungsoo's table and listened to Kyungsoo and that guy's conversation .

"Ouh Kai !You're here too and what's about those roses ?Give it to someone special ,huh? "Kyungsoo spoke first. 

"Yeah. I'm here for you. Let me tell you ,straightforward. This roses are for you! I... I love you !Please accept me, "Kai told Kyungsoo the truth about his feeling toward that guy. It had been a long time that he kept it as as a secret .

"No, "Kyungsoo answered him short .He didn't mean to hurt Kai's feeling but he had to tell the truth. 

Kai's face seemed in gloomy when he heard to the answer from Kyungsoo .

"For me ,you're my best friend .You're the only friend I have that understand me well .I hope you understand me well about it. I don't have any I've feeling toward you except love as a friend. Although I reject you love ,let's still be a friend, okay?  I don't want our friendship ruins because of this .Are we still friend ?"Kyungsoo continued to speak .

Kai nodded slowly. 

"I understand .We're still friend. But... Is it because of Suho hyung? "Kai answered .He wanted to know the real reason. 

"No !Suho hyung isn't the reason. I had told you just now that my love toward you is just as a friend, not more than that! I don't have anyone except Suho hyung since the death of my parents. He took care of me well. Our relationship is not more than hyung and donsaeng .I'm so thankful to have him as part of my 'family'. He's the only family I have now, "Kyungsoo explained to Kai about Suho to him. 

Kai nodded his head slowly .He smiled to Kyungsoo .He forced himself to accept the shocking fact .At least, Kyungsoo still wanted to be his friend. It was enough as long as he could see that guy again .

"I forgive you for trying to kiss me that night !"Kyungsoo said to Kai. 

Kai's eyes enlarged .He was in totally shock. He didn't know that Kyungsoo knew about it. He was pretty sure that Kyungsoo was asleep when he tried to kiss that guy .The change in his face caused Kyungsoo to burst into laughter .

"Kai-ah !I already awake when your face already near my face .Your heavy breath woke me up! I almost punched your face. Thanked to Suho hyung who knocked on the window, "Kyungsoo told Kai about the incident. 

Kai's face became hot .He felt embarrass .His face turned to red. He apologized Kyungsoo for that incident .

"It's okay Kai .What is past is a past. Let's live our life with happily ,okay ?Ouh ,I have to meet my friend ,Sehun. We're going to discuss about our job, "Kyungsoo said. He smiled. 

Sehun who had eavesdropping ran away. He was sure that Kyungsoo already had another person he loved as that guy mentioned him as a friend.