Chapter Seven

Fate To Be With You

The situation became more difficult in the car than before when Baekhyun kept asking Chanyeol to spend the night with him. He planned to watch a new released movie with that guy .Chanyeol disagreed with the plan as he didn't like to go out with Baekhyun who spent almost of his time with nagging and there he once again ,nagged to Chanyeol. Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh . He felt annoy with Baekhyun .He turned the radio on as loud as he could so he didn't have to listen to that noisy guy .Baekhyun who realized about it, quickly asked Chanyeol to stop at the nearest hypermarket . He wanted to use the toilet and bought something. Chanyeol didn't say anything but he still followed as being ordered by Baekhyun .

They stopped at S Hypermarkets .Baekhyun didn't say anything .He quickly went out of the car, still angry with how Chanyeol acted toward him .Chanyeol also didn't say anything to Baekhyun .He knew Baekhyun was angry with him but he did it with purpose. He did like Baekhyun but he just hated how annoying Baekhyun would be when he opened his mouth to nag .He leaved his car and went into the hypermarket .He wanted to walk around the hypermarket and see what could he buy while waiting for Baekhyun .

Chanyeol walked to the fresh meat section .He started to feel a little bit irritated with Baekhyun who took too long time . He felt more irritated when he realized that he had leaved his phone in the car .It was surely would take him time to search for Baekhyun in that huge hypermarket .He was about to curse Baekhyun when his eyes caught someone familiar to him .Everything that was in his mind suddenly vanished! Even he couldn't remember about Baekhyun anymore! He quickly walked to that person .The nearer he was with that guy ,the clearer he could hear to what that guy was murmuring about .

"Should I buy this meat ?Aigoo! What should I do ?I'm started to crave for it but I don't have enough money to pay for it ! But, I just got my payment just now. Should I celebrate it with this super delicious meat? Yha !Do Kyungsoo !You shouldn't ! If you buy it ,then you have to eat ramen for the whole month! Kyungsoo-ah, let's work harder after this! For this meat! "Kyungsoo murmured to himself .He let out a sigh. Without taking that meat, he walked pass it .

Chanyeol tried to hold the laughter. It was so funny for him to look at the murmuring Kyungsoo .At the same time ,he felt sympathy toward that guy as he couldn't pay for that meat although he craved for it .He took the meat that Kyungsoo wanted before followed that guy quietly .He didn't want Kyungsoo knew he followed him. But, it was weird as that guy didn't realize his existence near him. He followed Kyungsoo from behind and this time they were at the canned food section .

"Aigoo !That baked bean !I can't grab it! It's too far for a short person like me !Why they have to put it at that height? Don't they know short person do exist in this world ?I can't grab it !"Kyungsoo started to murmur again. He felt so disappointed for not being able to grab that canned baked bean. His eyes started to watery .

"Do Kyungsoo! Don't cry because of food !Let's try again !If you can't grab it ,then let's have fast food! Yeah !Fast food !"Kyungsoo murmured ,once again. He tried to smile although he felt sad . Once again ,he tried his best to grab that canned food. 

Chanyeol quickly helped Kyungsoo. He took that canned food and passed it to that guy .Kyungsoo smiled from ear to ear .He took that baked bean and was about to thank the person who helped him. He ,who didn't know that Chanyeol was the one who helped him ,turned to look at that guy .He wanted to thank that guy for helping the tiny him .To his surprise ,Chanyeol was standing in front of him .

"Ouh! It's you !What are you doing here ?"Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol .He intentionally forgot his intention to thank that guy .

"I'm here to help you! "Chanyeol answered. He grinned to Kyungsoo till his white teeth could be seen. 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He leaved Chanyeol behind. He felt so happy. He didn't know the reason behind his sudden happiness. Was it because of finally he could have baked bean or because of existence of Chanyeol. He just didn't know about it .

"Yha !Wait for me !Let's shop together !"Chanyeol shouted. He ran ,chasing Kyungsoo. He quickly put the meat he took before into the trolley which Kyungsoo was pushing. 

"Yha !Put it into your own trolley, can you? "Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol. 

"I don't have one with me, don't you see? Let's share this trolley ,okay? "Chanyeol answered. Without waiting for Kyungsoo to him, he took everything he wanted and put them into the trolley.

Kyungsoo's mouth opened wide,disbelived! He let out a sigh. He then leaved the trolley to Chanyeol. He let Chanyeol pushed the trolley.

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol bought lots of thing -especially Chanyeol .Most of them belonged to Chanyeol .Baekhyun appeared with sudden when both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had done shopping. He was shocked - totally shocked to see the content of the trolley .Totally full!

"Writer Do! You buy lots of thing! The payment must be lots ,right? "Baekhyun said .He couldn't believe to see how much Kyungsoo would spend that day.

Kyungsoo quickly shook his head. He explained to Baekhyun,

"No! They're not exactly mine! I only buy a little bit and the rest belongs to Mr Park .You must be misunderstood! "

"What? Yha ,Chanyeol! You..."Baekhyun was about to nag .Chanyeol quickly opened his mouth to interrupt. 

"Byun Baekhyun! You said that you want to go back home. Then, just go !"

Baekhyun shocked! Chanyeol drove him away just like that. He wanted to nag but that guy seemed to know about it. He took out some notes in his wallet and gave it to him. He even forced him to accept it before pushed him away. Baekhyun sniffed. He took a glance to his CEO before walked away leaving Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. 

"Yha !You just drove him away, right? "Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol .Without waiting for that guy to answer him, he walked to the payment counter .

"I'm not! Chanyeol answered. He followed Kyungsoo from behind .

"Let me pay first! I buy lots of thing! By the way, can you please get me a box of cookies over there ,please ... "Chanyeol said. He pointed out his finger to the cookies that wasn't far from them. 

Kyungsoo did as ordered. He walked to the cookies section. He took one of the boxes without asking which brand and flavor Chanyeol wanted .Before that ,he looked around. Looking for cookies too .He let out a sigh. There was no cookies which attract his attention. He quickly went back to the payment counter. 

"Kyungsoo-ah, I'm sorry !I'm not buying it anymore! "Chanyeol said. He apologized to Kyungsoo quickly before that guy said something. 

Kyungsoo's eyes enlarged !He felt annoy .He gave that box of cookies to the cashier and apologized to that cashier. He made a dead glance to Chanyeol. 

"Where is my thing? "Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol as he couldn't find his thing. He lifted his head and looked at Chanyeol.

"I already paid for it. Let's go home, "Chanyeol answered. He pulled Kyungsoo's hand .

Kyungsoo followed Chanyeol - with force. That cashier and the customer behind them already paid attention to them. 

"Go home ? Are you pulling my leg? "Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol still acted calm. He didn't mind that Kyungsoo yelled at him. 

"They're all yours !I bought them for you! Let's go back home and have dinner together. I'll sleep at your place tonight! "Chanyeol said. He pushed the trolley .

Kyungsoo couldn't believe to what Chanyeol had said to him. He pulled Chanyeol's hand and it caused that guy to stop .

"Who asked you to pay them for me? "Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol - once again! 

"No one !It's me who wants to pay it! Okay? Let's go! I'll drive you back home ,"Chanyeol answered with proud. 

Kyungsoo sniffed. He followed Chanyeol from behind. 

That night, after dinner ,they slept together - to be exact, at the same bed. Kyungsoo didn't want to share the bed with Chanyeol but as that guy had paid everything that he bought ,plus he added the food supplies, he allowed it. 

Chanyeol peeked at Kyungsoo who laid beside him. That guy already closed his eyes. He was not sure if that guy already slept or not. He looked at the ceiling blankly. He couldn't sleep that night .

"Kyungsoo-ah !Do you know my feeling toward you ?I don't think that you know it! You're too naive .I like you! I guess I'm falling in love with you! I don't know how but I know when this feeling started to bloom. It was when the day you snatched a gulp of my food and drink from me. You're the first person who dare to do that to me and I really think that you're really suitable for me. I guess that we fit each other well. Both of us have the same nature !Grumpy! I hope that you'll feel the same as me! "Chanyeol whispered. He didn't know if Kyungsoo heard him or not. He hugged Kyungsoo before going to sleep. 

Kyungsoo's eyes opened suddenly soon after he heard snoring sound from Chanyeol. He heard everything that Chanyeol had whispered!