Chapter Ten (FINALE)

Fate To Be With You

It was hot and sunny .Kyungsoo went out of the Oh's Restaurant. He just had done doing his work with Sehun. It was the last day he worked with Sehun. Last day meant lots for him - payment day! He was so happy and excited as he got more than he should get. Sehun paid him triple from what he had promised to that guy .He was so thankful to Kyungsoo as lots of people chose to have their breakfast ,lunch,tea and dinner at his restaurant instead of at other places .Thanked to the review written by that writer. He didn't know how to repay Kyungsoo and that was the reason why he paid more to Kyungsoo .

Kyungsoo walked to the nearest bus stop. He wanted to go back home. Before that, he wanted to stop by at the nearest hypermarkets to buy some groceries. He planned to invite Suho for dinner .He wanted to invite Kai and Sehun too but both of them were busy with their work .The bus stop was just in front of him when suddenly a black luxurious car stopped, exactly beside him .A tall and handsome guy went out of the car. He wore a complete suit with black sunglasses. Kyungsoo acted like he didn't see that guy although his heart already skipped a beat - afraid !

Kyungsoo walked faster .He wanted to run away from that guy who looked like a bodyguard. But, word which came out from that guy stopped him .He was shocked! He turned around to his back without he realized it. 

"Young master Do Kyungsoo! "That guy called Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo who was so shocked, couldn't say anything. His mouth was likely being force to close .That guy touched Kyungsoo's hand. Kyungsoo pulled away his hand quickly .

"I am sorry but you have meet a wrong person! I'm not your young master or whatsoever! I am sorry once again. I have to go !"Kyungsoo said. He quickly turned around and walked away .But ,once again, his step was being stopped .

"I'm not! You're Writer Do and now you're the young master. You live alone since your parents death. Your uncle doesn't like you although you aunt do like you, "that guy revealed Kyungsoo's past with sudden .

Once again, Kyungsoo shocked! He never tell others about his past life except so Suho and Chanyeol. He lifted his head to look at that guy. His face became pale. 

"H...ho.. How do you know about it ?"Kyungsoo asked .He was totally in a great shock. 

"I'll tell you if you follow me. Don't worry ,I'll not do anything to you. I'll dead if something bad happens to you. And for your information, you can call me Lay. I'm your bodyguard .You can call me if you want me to do something for you. Now, please enter into this car ,young master, "Lay replied. His face still serious while telling Kyungsoo .

Without he realized it, he entered into the car as being ordered by his bodyguard, Lay .His mind was still in blank and confused. His mind kept thinking about what had happened to him until Lay searched for him and called him with the title of young master . He wanted to ask Lay about it but Lay was so busy talking to his phone. Sometimes, Lay would look at him through the mirror .He stayed in the car for almost an hour when finally they arrived at their destination. A huge house with lots of bodyguards. 

The car stopped. Someone came to fetch and welcome Kyungsoo .Once again ,to his shock, the one who came to welcome him was none other than Chanyeol himself .Kyungsoo got out of the car and quickly asked Chanyeol, 

"Chanyeol ,what happen ?Why they bring me here? Why that guy called Lay said that he's my bodyguard ?Why I am a young master ?Is this a trick? "

Chanyeol's eyes enlarged upon listening to those unstoppable questions from Kyungsoo .He bursted into laughter. Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol who was enjoying himself laughing at him. He sniffed loudly. He slapped Chanyeol's head hard and caused that guy screamed out of pain .

"Soo-ah! It's hurt! "Chanyeol complained .He rubbed his head .

"Serve you right! I ask you to answer me, not laughing at me! "Kyungsoo replied. He was so happy to be able to meet Chanyeol again, but the situation caused him to feel more confuse rather than happy. 

"Let's enter into your house first and then you'll know everything! "Chanyeol answered. He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and pulled him into the house .Lay followed from behind. 

Kyungsoo's head felt ache .He didn't know how the house could be his when he needed to work hard to earn money. He turned to look at Lay. That guy smiled to him and nodded his head .

There was an old couple who had waited for them in a room when Kyungsoo and Chanyeol entered inti the room .Their face looked like Chanyeol .Kyungsoo assumed them as Chanyeol's parents. He showed his respect to them by bowing to them. 

"Do Kyungsoo, my son ,I had waited for you for such a long time, dear! "Mr Park, Chanyeol's father started the conversation .

"Me? Why me? I'm sorry Ahjussi but I don't know who are you .I only know both of you as Chanyeol's parents today, "Kyungsoo answered .His mind became more confused and blank. 

"I'm sorry but young master Kyungsoo, you have to call him as old master! "Lay corrected Kyungsoo. 

"Don't bother about it Lay! It's okay. He's my son .Instead of calling me Ahjussi ,he should call me dad, "Mr Park said to Lay. 

"I don't get it !Old master? Young master? My house? Son? What is this? Would someone mind to explain all these confusing thing to me? "Kyungsoo asked .His head already felt dizzy .

"Soo, my dear ,listen to me. Called us mom and dad. Let me explain to you. We had searched for you for almost twenty years .I hope that you'll be patient soon after you listen to me. The caused of the death of your parents is us !I'm sorry !We're the one who hit your parent's car twenty years ago !Our car suddenly lost control that night .Someone tried to kill us by doing something to the brake. Instead of us, your parents became the victim! They leaved you alone .It was lucky as police had arrested that person. We tried to search for you! I felt so bad that I asked my husband to search for you .It was the useless as we couldn't find you, not until now when our son hired you to be  the writer for XQ project ,"Mrs Park explained to Kyungsoo. Her face already turned to red. Tears dropped on both of her cheeks .

Kyungsoo shocked! He couldn't believe that he finally could meet the cause of the death of his parents, eyes to eyes. His body felt weak with sudden. He tried to stay calm although his heart already cried thinking about his beloved parents. Chanyeol likely seemed to know his feeling .That guy came near him and tried his best to comfort him .

"We searched for you .We planned to adopt you. We wanted to make you as our son. We wanted give you love that you had long lost. I know it's priceless as we can't bring your parents to live again. This house is your house dear! Please accept it !"Mrs Park continued to speak. Her emotion became more stable that she continued to speak. Her eyes only focused on Kyungsoo. 

"You're right ,Ahjumma.. "

"Call me mom,dear! Mom! "

"Err.. Yes m... mo...mom!It's useless. I feel more comfortable with my lifestyle now. I don't need this house. It doesn't mean that I don't forgive both of you. There's nothing between us! Both of you are not the cause of the death of my parents! All of us were the victims. I'm so happy with my life now .I don't need all this. For me, having everyone that I love around me is more than enough. I can't leave my hyung and my friends because of this! This house is nicer than my house but I just can't live in this house .I can't live a day without the morning disturbance from my hyung and morning guest from my friend !I appreciate it but I hope both of you can understand me, "Kyungsoo said. He declined the house as polite as he could. He didn't want to leave Suho ,Kai and Sehun behind because of this matter. He wasn't that type of person after all .

"How about me? "Chanyeol asked. His voice heard like a sulking kid .

"I don't mind about you! "Kyungsoo replied quickly. He wanted to tease Chanyeol .

"What ?My confession... "

"I heard it! I don't sleep yet !"Kyungsoo said quickly .

"You heard it ?But how? "Chanyeol asked. He already felt embarrass. His parents already paid their fully attention to them. 

"How can I sleep when someone sleep beside me? It's really uncomfortable to sleep with you on a small bed ! I only pretended! I let you hug me and waited for you to sleep ,then I got up and slept at Suho hyung's house. His bed is bigger !"Kyungsoo answered Chanyeol. He explained to him about that night. 

"Sleep with Suho? Yha! "Chanyeol got angry .He felt so jealous everytime he heard Kyungsoo mentioned Suho's name. 

"What ?"

"What is your answer? "Chanyeol asked. 

"Umm.. Treat me with pizza if you want me to accept you, "Kyungsoo said. He still wanted to tease Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol quickly took out his phone. He wanted to order pizza as fast as he could. 

"Let's go out to buy a new bigger bed after this !"Chanyeol said .

Both of Chanyeol's parents laughed at them. They felt so relieve. Although Kyungsoo didn't want to accept the gift, that guy had accepted their son. Soon enough, the house still would become Kyungsoo's own later. 

"Oh dear, we don't get an adopted son. Instead of it ,I guess we'll get a son-in-law. Don't you think so? "Mr Park said to his wife. 

Mrs Park turned to her husband. Her eyes was so sparkled that even Mr Park could see it. He knew that his wife was so happy to see how intimate their son and Kyungsoo were. 

"Indeed dear !Should we leave them alone ?"Mrs Park answered her husband. 

Mr Park nodded his head vigorously. He then grabbed his wife's hand and brought her out of the room. Lay followed them from behind, leaving both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol alone. 

 

 

                                   >THE END<