Chapter Five

Fate To Be With You

It had been a few weeks of raining and that day was the very first day of sunny and bright day. Suho planned to go out to the park that day, to get some fresh air. He had locked himself in his house for weeks as he couldn't go anywhere due to the bad weather. He only went out to work ,to the grocery or to Kyungsoo's house. That day ,he would go out yo Kyungsoo's house and asked that guy to go out with him. 

Suho walked to Kyungsoo's house. Without knocking on the door first ,he went into the house. Kyungsoo was playing video game when he entered into the house .Kyungsoo watched him. That guy quickly walked approaching Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo knew Suho wanted to bring him out .That guy really loved doing outdoor activities. Kyungsoo was far different from Suho .He didn't like doing outdoor activities. He preferred to sleep instead of going out .Kyungsoo quickly stood up and ran into the bathroom. Luck seemed not on his side as Suho succeed in pushing the door that should be used to block Suho. Suho was much more stronger  than Kyungsoo after all. Suho used his full strength to push the door and it caused Kyungsoo to fall down on the floor. His pant and shirt were wet. Thanked to Suho that he needed to change! 

Suho offered his hand to help Kyungsoo to stand up. His facial expression showed his sorry toward that guy. Kyungsoo who was annoyed, held a grudge. He pulled Suho's hand when that guy tried to help him. The careless Suho fell down as soon as Kyungsoo pulled him. He fell down to the front and landed on Kyungsoo's body. His lip touched Kyungsoo's forehead. 

"Hyung! It's hurt! "Kyungsoo screamed out loud of pain. He quickly pushed Suho aside. He stood up and walked out of the bathroom .

Suho quickly stood up and catches Kyungsoo. He hugged Kyungsoo from behind .Kyungsoo shocked! He tried to escape from Suho but unlucky for him as Suho hugged him so tight !

"Hyung !I'll go! "Kyungsoo gave up. He agreed to go out with Suho. 

"Hahahaha... How do you know that I want to go out with you? "Suho asked .His laugh hadn't stop and he still hugged Kyungsoo - still afraid if Kyungsoo ran away. 

"Hyung! It's your daily activity! It had been raining for a few weeks and you didn't have any chance to go out !Aigoo! I hope it'll rain sooner! "Kyungsoo answered .He rolled his eyes. 

"Do you like rain more than bright day? "Suho asked.

"Of course! I don't have to go out by force with you if it's raining! "Kyungsoo answered honestly. 

"Or... You like my hug every time it rain ?"Suho teased Kyungsoo. 

"Hyung! "Kyungsoo shouted to Suho. 

Suho giggled. He loved to tease Kyungsoo .He loved to see how annoy Kyungsoo toward him. It was like he couldn't live a day without teasing Kyungsoo. That was the reason why their relationship became intimate.

Kyungsoo wanted to go to his room to get change, yet ,Suho still hugged him. He let out a sigh. He pushed Suho away from him. 

"Hyung ,let me go! "Kyungsoo asked Suho to let him go. 

"Why? Do you want to run again, huh ?"Suho asked. Once again ,he teased that guy .

"Hyung! "

"Okay, okay! I get it !Be hurry !"Suho told Kyungsoo .He let that guy free. 

Kyungsoo quickly walked into his room. His wet outfit should be changed !It took him a while. Suho walked to the nearest sofa and sat on it .He waited for Kyungsoo while playing with his mobile phone. Kyungsoo, who had changed to a new dry outfit, walked totoward Suho. He brought along a pair of new outfit with him. He then passed it to Suho .Suho thanked him before going into Kyungsoo's room and got change. He was lucky as his body size was similar as Kyungsoo ,so he didn't need to go back to his house just to get change. 

Both Suho and Kyungsoo walked to the park where lots of people already be there .The sunny and bright day made everyone felt so happy. It could be seen clearly through their face. Everyone was so enjoyed with the good weather that day. Those picturesque environment brought joy and happiness to Kyungsoo. He took a deep breath of fresh air. Suho giggled when he saw at how Kyungsoo act. 

They were walked pass a group of boys when one of them ran toward Kyungsoo and Suho before pulled Kyungsoo's hand toward his friends. Kyungsoo shocked! He turned to Suho to ask why but that guy only lifted both of his shoulders saying that he didn't know about it. Kyungsoo ended up following that boy. 

"Hey, wait! What's wrong ?"Kyungsoo asked that boy. 

"We're playing soccer but we don't have enough player. Sehun asked me to go and grab you .I'm sorry but do you mind to play with us? "That boy told Kyungsoo. He pointed his finger to Sehun. 

Kyungsoo's eyes followed that boy's finger. His eyes stopped at a guy named Sehun. That Sehun was the one who treated Kyungsoo a few past weeks ago. Kyungsoo smiled and agreed to join them .He ran toward Suho who watched him from far and pulled that guy to the group of boys. Kyungsoo brought Suho along so he could play soccer alongside them .

It had been a long time since Kyungsoo played outside. He was so busy with writing that he spent almost of his time at home. It was so hard to see him playing at the outside. Thanked to Suho who always brought him out - although he had to force that guy! 

They were so enjoyed playing soccer that they didn't realize it was already late in evening. They only stopped playing when Sehun suddenly fell down. Everyone became so panic !They gathered around that guy. Kyungsoo who was panic the most, didn't realize that he already became the first who arrived at Sehun. 

"Are you okay Sehun ? Should I bring you to the nearest clinic or hospital ?Can you walk? "Kyungsoo asked. He became more panic when he saw blood poured down on Sehun's knee .

Sehun endured pain but those unstoppable questions from Kyungsoo made him forget about the pain. He bursted into laughter. It made Kyungsoo felt so weird .He started at Sehun blankly without knowing the reason why Sehun laughed instead of feeling hurt. Sehun realized about it .He explained to the pity Kyungsoo .

"It's hurt hyung but your unstoppable questions made me forger about the pain. Thanks! By the way ,it's okay as my house just near here. I can treat myself. Thanks again for worrying about me ,"

Kyungsoo nodded his head .He and Suho only leaved the park when Sehun vanished from their sight. Kyungsoo's face seemed so gloomy .He still worried about Sehun. Suho understood Kyungsoo well. He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and brought him to the ice cream truck . Kyungsoo shocked once again !He was brought back to reality by the sudden hodlhold from Suho. He who was didn't know anything, only followed Suho. They stopped at front of the ice cream truck. 

"Give me two chocolate flavoured ice cream with topping of chocolate chips .Please put extra chocolate chips on one of the ice cream, "Suho ordered .He turned to look at Kyungsoo. 

"I know that you love chocolate so much! "Suho said to Kyungsoo .He winked at that guy. 

Kyungsoo smiled. His eyes sparkled !Ice cream was one of his favourite food especially chocolate flavoured ice cream! So childish !Thanked to Suho that he already forgot about Sehun. 

"You're such a perfect boyfriend ! You know well how to cheer up your boyfriend! I wish both of you will last forever !"The ice cream seller said to Suho .He then turned to look at overjoyed Kyungsoo .

Kyungsoo coughed with sudden .With force ,he smiled to that seller .He then pulled Suho away ,going away from that ice cream truck .

"It's nice to hear that, "Suho murmured to himself. It seemed Kyungsoo could hear him that he replied to that guy, 

"Pfft..."

"What ?"

"Nothing! I want to go back!"

"Yeah, yeah! But I wish we can be the real couple !Let's start dating now! "Suho shouted to Kyungsoo as that guy already leaved him far away. 

"Just in your dream hyung! "That was what Suho got after shouting out loud to Kyungsoo .

Suho laughed out loud even though that was what he hoped for. He didn't mind if he had to take a very long time to make Kyungsoo fall for him. He would tried his best. He determined about it .

"Yha Soo-ah !Wait for me! "Suho shouted to Kyungsoo again. That guy didn't stop at all. He waved his hand to Suho and caused Suho to start running toward him.