Chapter Three

Fate To Be With You

Chanyeol played with a pen in front of him. Then ,he looked at his phone. Maybe he waited for someone to call him. He looked at the time. It was 10.15 am. He let out a sigh. Actually ,he was waiting for Kyungsoo. They had a meeting for XQ project. Kyungsoo had been late for about fifteen minutes. Chanyeol looked at the door ,hoping for Kyungsoo to arrive sooner. 

It was weird as he should be angry now as Kyungsoo didn't arrive on time. He should be in a bad mood ,but he wasn't. He stood up from his seat. He walked around the room .Suddenly he thought about calling that writer .He ran to his seat to take his phone. His hand quickly dialled Kyungsoo's phone number .But then ,someone knocked on the door. 

He was Kyungsoo .Without waiting for the answer from Chanyeol, he quickly rushed into the meeting room. His face was full of sweat .He quickly apologized Chanyeol for being late. 

"I'm sorry. I know it's my fault.. "

Kyungsoo didn't finish his word when Chanyeol ininterrupted. That CEO didn't scold or yell at Kyungsoo like usual .He talked to that guy politely .It made Kyungsoo who had been ready to be yelled, shocked. What made Kyungsoo became shock was when Chanyeol wiped sweat on Kyungsoo's face .

"Err... Mr Park ..."

"Just Chanyeol, "

"Err... Okay... Chan.. Yeol ,are you sick ?"Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol. His mind started to think negative about that guy who became so kind to him suddenly. 

"Sick? Hahahaha.. I'm not! Why? "Chanyeol answered Kyungsoo .He felt weird with that sudden question from the writer .

"I had been late and usually you'll yell at me like, 'youre fired! ' or 'my time is my money so ,don't waste my time waiting for you! ',"Kyungsoo replied .He even acted like how Chanyeol would yell at him whenever he was being late .

"I don't know why I behave like this, "Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo .His eyes didn't stop from staring at that guy. 

"Whatever it is as long as you don't behave like this just because you want to reduce my payment! "Kyungsoo said the truth about what had been played in his mind just now. He was really sure that Chanyeol wanted to reduce the payment and that was the reason why he became so nice to him .

"Aigoo! I'm not !"Chanyeol answered short. He giggled when he heard to Kyungsoo .

"It makes me feel more worry when you say those to me !"Kyungsoo said quietly. 

Kyungsoo then walked to the table and took a seat without asking permission from the CEO .Chanyeol chuckled. He shook his head slowly and followed Kyungsoo from behind. He then sat on a chair opposite to the writer. He stared at Kyungsoo who was taking out his book from his bag. He felt weird as there was still a writer who used a book instead of notebook or laptop in this modern world. 

"Err.. Writer Do ,why are you late? "Chanyeol asked .

"Kyungsoo .Just call me with that name. I hate it when people calling me writer as I'm not that good to be called writer, "Kyungsoo said .

"I went to the KC to take my payment ,"Kyungsoo continued to speak. He answered the question from Chanyeol. 

"What ?Yha, just because of that? "Chanyeol shouted disbelieve .

"Yes !Let me tell you about us, writers, especially freelance writer. We, freelance writers, only get payment when we have job. We have to starve if we don't have any job. We're not like you. You'll get your salary every months even though you don't do anything as long as you come to work. So ,whenever the pay day comes, wellwe'll quickly go and get it. It's like our seeing live, "Kyungsoo explained to Chanyeol. His voice heard sad and his face seemed so gloomy when he told that CEO about his life as a freelance writer. 

"By the way, don't your company has your own writer? Where is the writer ?"Kyungsoo took his turn to ask Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol chuckled when Kyungsoo asked him that question. He answered that guy, 

"Byun Baekhyun. He's the writer and my secretary. He doesn't want to do it, saying he's so busy with other things !He's the one who suggest you to me ,"

"That bastard... "Kyungsoo murmured to himself .

"You should be thankful to him that you get this job ,"Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. 

"Yes, I'm so thankful! "Kyungsoo said. He smiled. He was, but his mind said other thing. 

"No wonder that bastard doesn't want to do it! He'll have to work with this lion if he does it! I should go and find him and kick his before thanks him, "that was what played in Kyungsoo's mind. 

"Well, should we start now? "Chanyeol asked. His question disturbed Kyungsoo .It brought Kyungsoo back to the reality. 

"What ?Ahhh... Yes ,yes! "Kyungsoo answered. 

Then there they were .Doing their job ,discussing about the project of XQ project. Everything went smoothly without any sign of quarrel or fight .Kyungsoo and Chanyeol gave their fully attention toward the job ,especially the writer, Kyungsoo. He was so focused that he didn't, or let say would never realize that Chanyeol's eyes only on him .He only lifted his head once in a while ,whenever he couldn't catch with the discussion ,then his eyes would go back on the book .And every times he lifted his head, his eyes would meet Chanyeol's eyes. He would smile to that guy. He was so naive that he didn't know the fact that Chanyeol didn't move his sight at all except to him. 

For Chanyeol, he really liked Kyungsoo when that guy smiled to him .That guy's face looked so cute and adorable to him. He didn't know why his mind kept thinking about it but he just liked it .He loved to see how Kyungsoo's lip would form a shape of a heart whenever that guy smiled .Chanyeol couldn't help himself from wanting to see that unique smile more and more. That was the reason why he kept his eyes on Kyungsoo because he knew that Kyungsoo would smile to him whenever that guy lifted his head. Sometimes, he lowered his voice so Kyungsoo would lifted his head and looked at him to ask again .That was the time when he could see the heart shaped smile again .

It took them almost three hours discussing about the project, yet, they still had lots of thing to discuss about .It was already afternoon and Chanyeol planned to stop the meeting. He wanted to discuss it in the next meeting .His stomach already growled of hungry. He wanted to have lunch. Instead of inviting Baekhyun who had been missing for almost a week, he decided to invite Kyungsoo but that guy seems to think twice about the invitation .

Don't say that you don't have money! "Chanyeol said. He knew Kyungsoo got his payment from his previous work with the KC company .He just wanted to tease that guy .

"Of course I have! This time, you have to follow me. We'll have our lunch at my favourite place. Moreover, I'll have to starve to death in the next day if I follow you .My payment might not be enough to pay a plate of meal !"Kyungsoo replied to Chanyeol .

"I will let you decide this time but not at Oh's Restaurant !"Chanyeol agreed with Kyungsoo with a condition. 

"Why ?What's wrong with that restaurant ?"Kyungsoo asked. 

"It's not suitable for a rich guy like me, that's it !"Chanyeol answered Kyungsoo .

"Ouh, then, we'll go there !To Oh's Restaurant !"Kyungsoo shouted to Chanyeol joyfully. 

Chanyeol's eyes enlarged !He didn't agree with Kyungsoo. Not at all !But, Kyungsoo acted like he didn't know it .He winked his eye to that guy and said ,

"It's okay if you don't want to go .Please stay here and starve with happily .I'm going now ,"Kyungsoo said .He quickly took his bag and walked out of that room ,leaving Chanyeol alone. 

Chanyeol gave up. He sniffed loudly .He let out a heavy sigh .Without waiting any longer ,he followed Kyungsoo from behind. The Oh's Restaurant was behind XQ building. Both of them went there by walk. It was only took them about a minute to go there as the restaurant was so near to the XQ .To tell the truth, the Oh's Restaurant was Kyungsoo's favourite restaurant. What made it weird ,he never met Chanyeol even once although he went there almost every week !

Kyungsoo already had ordered his lunch when Chanyeol arrived. It was hard for Chanyeol to search for Kyungsoo as the restaurant was filled with customers . Chanyeol looked around him disbelieve. Lots of customer at a small restaurant! He walked around and finally he met Kyungsoo who already enjoyed his lunch .Chanyeol shocked! Lots of food on the table yet it was only Kyungsoo who ate them. 

"Yha, you eat all this? "Chanyeol asked. 

"Uhm ... "That all Kyungsoo could answer as his mouth was full of food. 

"You're really a foodie! Chanyeol said . He then ordered his lunch. 

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were enjoyed their food when suddenly a man came toward them and interrupted them. That man actually wanted to meet Kyungsoo .

"I'm sorry writer Do, "That man started his talk to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo was about to eat his noodle when that man interrupted him. He turned to look at that guy and bowed to him. 

"I'm Oh Sehun. The owner of this restaurant, "That man introduced himself. 

"Ouh... Well.. What can I help you and how do you know me? "Kyungsoo asked. He was quiet shocked when Sehun knew him. 

"I'm your biggest fan .I'm a person who loves to read novel with horror and thriller genre. I find that your novels are superb! Even I follow your blog. I found out that you had made a positive review about my restaurant .I'm so thankful to you! My restaurant was about to bankrupt back then. I had lots of debt to be settled but as you can see now, my restaurant does well soon after your positive review about it. All debts had been settled! My restaurant makes profit now more than loss. All thanks to you, "Sehun told Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo was so proud of himself that he had made a lucky fortune to Sehun. Chanyeol chose to listen rather than speak .He couldn't believe that he had met a famous person. Even he was having a lunch with that person. He smiled .

"No need to pay for today. I'll treat you ,"Sehun said. He was so thankful to Kyungsoo. He knew that treating Kyungsoo for lunch wasn't enough if he compared with what Kyungsoo had done to him. 

"What? Aigoo... But I ordered a lots! "Kyungsoo said .He looked at the table. It was fulled of food that he had ordered !

"It's okay !By the way, I have to go .I wish we can hang out someday !"Sehun replied. He winked at Kyungsoo before he went to welcome customers. 

"You're really lucky! You're surely know that you can eat here for free and that the reason why you ordered lots of food! "Chanyeol said as soon as Sehun vanished from his sight .

"Yha Mr Park Chanyeol! If you're jealous then just say it! No need to accuse me with that silly accusation! "Kyungsoo replied .

"Yes Writer Do Kyungsoo! I'm jealous when you can eat for free and I have to pay! I'm even jealous when I don't even know that you have a blog and I don't follow it! I should be your biggest fan, not him! "Chanyeol said straightforward .

Kyungsoo bursted into laughter .

"Then, Mr Park Chanyeol, you have to treat me well next time, "Kyungsoo said. He still laughed at that silly Chanyeol. 

Kyungsoo stood up. He already done with his lunch. He wanted to go back home as his work had done. Chanyeol quickly ate his lunch when he saw Kyungsoo got up from his seat. 

"Let me send you home, "Chanyeol offered Kyungsoo a ride. Without waiting for Kyungsoo to agree with his offer, he pulled Kyungsoo's hand. 

Kyungsoo shocked! He knew his face already turned to red. He was embarrassed. Everyone turned their head to them. Thanked to Chanyeol who being so loud! Kyungsoo quickly pulled his hand from Chanyeol as soon as they got out from the restaurant .

"Yha! Why you pulled my hand just now? Are you crazy? "Kyungsoo scolded Chanyeol .

"What? I just want to send you home safely .Is that wrong ?"Chanyeol replied. His eyebrows were lifted upward - signing he didn't understand with Kyungsoo. 

"It's you who are wrong! Yha ,Mr Park Chanyeol! I don't know what are you up to but I don't accept your offer! I rather to choose bus instead of you! "Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol .Without waiting any longer ,Kyungsoo quickly leaved that guy alone. He was lucky as bus already there when he arrived at the bus stop.