Chapter Four

Fate To Be With You

It was already morning, yet the house still in the dark. Light couldn't enter the house as every windows had been closed. The weather in the morning was so cold and caused Kyungsoo didn't want to wake up. Moreover, it was Sunday and he hadn't any activity to do that day. Usually, his neighbour, Suho would come and wake him up and they would have breakfast together .It seemed like Suho wasn't around that morning. Maybe he went to the market to buy ingredient for breakfast .

Later, the alarm started to make noise. Kyungsoo felt annoy. He lifted his hand and reached for the alarm. He achieved that alarm and put it under his pillow. He felt satisfy. No more sound that would disturb him .He wanted to go back to sleep. He really wanted but there was someone who came to visit him. He was so sure that the guest was Suho so, he just let his guest kept on knocking on the door. By the way, Suho had a spare key. But, the knock didn't stop at all. 

Kyungsoo felt more annoy than before. He let out a loud heavy sigh just to hope that his guest knew that he didn't welcome anyone that morning. He was so lazy that he crawled from his room to the front. He hit lots of thing when he was on the way to the front, yet he didn't open his eyes. He reached for the door and opened it for his visitor - who he thought was Suho. Suddenly, he heard giggling sound. It caused him to open both of his eyes by force. He looked at his guest. His face turned to red in a blink of eyes. He wasn't Suho ! They were Chanyeol and Baekhyun! Kyungsoo quickly stood up. He was so ashamed that he forgot to invite his guests into his house. 

"Can we enter your house ?"Baekhyun asked .It was useless to ask when he already entered into the house. He looked around the house. Clean and tidy .

"I don't expect that you're this type of person ,Writer Do ! "Baekhyun continued to say.

Kyungsoo didn't say anything. He bit his upper lip. He wished he could kick Baekhyun's for saying those to him - instead of doing that, he just smiled to that busybody secretary .Chanyeol giggled to see Kyungsoo's face. 

"What are both of you doing here? It's Sunday, "Kyungsoo asked .He wished nothing ,just both of them leaved him alone. 

"My CEO asked me to accompany him to come here. I didn't know what he wants from you. I just folow him .At least I could go out with him, just the two of us! "Baekhyun said .He laughed out loud. He winked his eye to Kyungsoo. 

"Ouh.. But, wait! How do you know my house? I never tell both of you !"Kyungsoo asked .He felt weird. He looked at both Baekhyun and Chanyeol, one by one. 

"I don't know. It's Mr Park who drive us to here ,"Baekhyun answered .

The answer from Baekhyun made Chanyeol laughed out loud. It caused both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo gave their fully attention to that tall guy. That guy stopped his laugh. He then gave Baekhyun his car key and asked that guy to leave .

"Wait! What? I'm leaving now? But why? I just arrived just now! "Baekhyun asked lots of question .He didn't feel satisfy .He turned to look at his CEO .That guy's eyes enlarged .Baekhyun understood. He quickly leaved the house while his mouth kept on mumbling about something that only he knew about it .Before that, he gave Kyungsoo something. 

"Thank you but what it is? "Kyungsoo asked the sour-faced Baekhyun.

"Breakfast. We should eat it together but Mr Park drives me away !"Baekhyun answered Kyungsoo .He turned to look at Chanyeol before going out of the house .

Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled with joy upon listened to the word 'breakfast'. His stomach growled with sudden .Without saying anything to Chanyeol, he rushed to the dining table and quickly ate those breakfast .Chanyeol smirked. He followed Kyungsoo from behind .He brought along a bag with him. He made Kyungsoo's house like his. He took a clean plate and put the contain of the bag onto it .It was spicy friend chicken! The good smell of the fried chicken caused Kyungsoo's eyes focused on it. Chanyeol realized about it. He pulled his fried chicken near him - signing that he didn't want to share it. Kyungsoo understood .

"Yes, I understand !I get it! Just go away after you finish your spicy fried chicken! What a stingy person I ever meet !"Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol. 

Kyungsoo didn't give up on the spicy fried chicken. He tried lots of way so Chanyeol could share it with him. He tried but that stingy CEO would never share it. He acted like Kyungsoo wasn't in front of him. He ended up eating those spicy fried chicken alone. 

Kyungsoo stood up and went to the sink .He wanted to wash all plates that they had used .Then ,he moved to the washing room - wanted to do the laundry. There, he talked to himself ,mumbling alone.

"What kind of person is him ?Come here just to have breakfast. Doesn't he has his own house? Ouh I get it! He's just too lazy to wash plates and cups! How lazy is him! I shouldn't get the door early! That's the way he can't be here now! Hahahaha... No! If I don't get the door, I will not get breakfast for free! "

"I'm going now! "Chanyeol said . He was there, behind Kyungsoo for such a long time even he heard to what Kyungsoo had mumbled about .

"Okay!"Kyungsoo answered. He didn't look at Chanyeol as he realized Chanyeol had heard to him. He bit his lip.

Chanyeol walked to the front. He touched the door knob. He just touched it when suddenly rain poured down .Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh. He took out his phone to call Baekhyun .He wanted to ask that guy to come to Kyungsoo's house and fetched him. Unlucky for him when his phone ran out of battery. He thought about taking taxi or bus but he forgot to bring along his wallet! He was dumbfounded! 

Kyungsoo went to the front as he had done with the washing machine .He planned to continue writing his latest novel .He found Chanyeol who was still in his house .

"Are you going to stay there for the whole day? "Kyungsoo asked . He walked to the table where he put his precious book and laptop .

"Can't you see? It's raining heavily !"Chanyeol replied. He felt irritated with that question from Kyungsoo .

Kyungsoo smirked. He really wanted to laugh at Chanyeol. He controlled himself from bursting into laughter .He plannned to revenge for the spicy fried chicken .

"Don't you come here with your car ?"Kyungsoo asked. 

"Have you forgotten? I asked Baekhyun to bring back my car as I planned to go back by taxi, "Chanyeol half shouted to Kyungsoo .He felt annoy with Kyungsoo. 

"Then, just call you beloved secretary and ask him to fetch you here. Ouh ,you plan to go back by taxi, right ?Well, you can rent my umbrella for ten dollars, "Kyungsoo told Chanyeol. He tried his best to not laugh upon looking at Chanyeol's face. 

"Yha! I'll call him if my phone doesn't run out of battery! He's not my beloved secretary! Oh yes ,I'll go back by taxi if I don't leave my wallet at home !Are you crazy? Ten dollars for renting your umbrella ?"Chanyeol shouted to Kyungsoo .He couldn't control himself anymore. 

"Yha! Let me stay at your place tonight! Rain seems like doesn't want to stop, "Chanyeol said. 

"Stay at my place ,huh ?Fifty dollars then! "Kyungsoo answered Chanyeol .He really took revenge for that spicy fried chicken !He felt satisfy !

"What ?" Chanyeol shouted loudly .

Suddenly, Suho entered into Kyungsoo's house .Without knocking on the door first, he entered into the house. To his surprise, he saw Chanyeol was there too .Without ignoring Chanyeol ,he went approaching Kyungsoo. 

"Soo, tonight I'll stay at your house. We're going to play video game! No excuse! You had promised me before! "Suho said. He made sure that his voice heard loud and clear so Chanyeol could hear him .

Chanyeol lifted his head and turned to look at Kyungsoo .He waited for that guy to answer Suho but he just kept quiet .Chanyeol cleared his throat. 

"Kyungsoo.. Errr ..I mean Writer Do ,I'll stay at your house tonight and I'll pay you ,"Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo .His voice heard louder than Suho. 

Kyungsoo quickly turned his head toward Chanyeol. Without thinking anymore ,he agreed with Chanyeol. Suho seemed unsatisfy with that decision of Kyungsoo. He planned to be alone with Kyungsoo that night .Thanks a lot to Chanyeol that his plan had ruined completely! How he wished he could chase away that gigantic guy from Kyungsoo's house .He was forced to nod his head .

"But, wait a minute! You don't bring along your wallet, right ?How will you pay me? "Kyungsoo asked. He just remembered the fact that Chanyeol didn't have any cash with him .Suho started to smile .He really sure that Kyungsoo would chase away Chanyeol. 

"Aigoo! This guy! I'll pay you tomorrow! "Chanyeol replied. He wished Kyungsoo would agree with him. Rain seemed didn't want to stop. It poured heavier than before !

Kyungsoo kept quiet. He was thinking. Actually, he didn't mind to let Chanyeol to stay at his house .He didn't mind about the money. He just wanted to tease Chanyeol. He knew Suho didn't like Chanyeol to be at his house but rain didn't allow him to chase Chanyeol away. At least ,Suho would have a partner as he planned to continue writing his latest novel. At last ,he agreed to let Chanyeol to stay at his house. Chanyeol shouted out of happy. He quickly ran toward Kyungsoo and hugged that guy. He kissed Kyungsoo's cheek spontaneously. Both Kyungsoo and Suho shocked !Kyungsoo flipped Chanyeol's forehead hard. It caused  that guy to scream out loud of pain .

"Don't you dare to kiss me !"Kyungsoo shouted to Chanyeol. He flipped Chanyeol's forehead again. 

"Ouh.. I'm sorry! "Chanyeol apologized Kyungsoo. His forehead felt so hurt that he couldn't think about anything else except ache.

Suho bit his lip upon seeing how brave Chanyeol to hug and kiss Kyungsoo. All he wanted to do now was to punch Chanyeol's face and kicked his as hard as he could .

That night, both Suho and Chanyeol played video game together. They had so much fun. They enjoyed themselves that they already forgot about the incident earlier. Kyungsoo sat beside Suho .He didn't play along them. He sat with them and enjoyed watching them played the game. Sometimes, he fed Suho with snacks in front of him. Suho was so happy that he opened his mouth widely every time Kyungsoo fed him. Chanyeol was so enjoyed playing the game that he didn't realize about it. 

It was already late at night that both Suho and Chanyeol stopped playing video game. They slept at front, leaving Kyungsoo who had to clean and tidy everything .He giggled when he realized that Suho and Chanyeol hugged each other in sleep. Kyungsoo took the chance by taking their photo. He then went into his room and continued to write his latest novel .Before that, he took a thick blanket and covered body of Suho and Chanyeol. The rain hadn't stop yet!