Chapter Six

Fate To Be With You

"You're in a good mood today, huh? "Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo who smiled from ear to ear. 

"How do you know? "Kyungsoo asked. He didn't answer the question from Chanyeol. His lip still curved upward.

"Your smile! You smiled since morning and now it's already afternoon. That smile never vanish even for a second! Why? "Chanyeol answered Kyungsoo .He really wanted to know the reason why Kyungsoo was in a good mood. 

"Why? Why I should tell you? It's a secret! Why I should tell you that Kai and I are going to watch movie tonight? "Kyungsoo said. Without realizing it, he already told Chanyeol about his plan to that guy. He was a person with a naive character that he didn't realize about what he had said to Chanyeol just now.

"I want to go too. Can I join both of you? "Chanyeol asked.

"What? Join what? "Kyungsoo asked. He still didn't realize about it.

"Watching movie in cinema, of course! "Chanyeol answered Kyungsoo quickly. He shook his head vigorously as he realized how naive Kyungsoo was.

"What? "Kyungsoo asked. 

"Aigoo! I must had told him without I realized it! Yha, Do Kyungsoo! How stupid you are! "Kyungsoo murmured to himself. He bit his lip for his silly, really silly mistake!

Chanyeol bursted into laughter. He just couldn't stop himself for not laughing even though Kyungsoo's face already sour. Tears poured down on his cheeks.

"Yha! You can laugh as hard as you can but you can't join us! I'm not allowed it! "Kyungsoo shouted to Chanyeol. 

"Why? Is it because of the ticket? I'll pay for it. Let me treat both of you tonight! I'll buy popcorn and drinks for us too! How about that? "Chanyeol said. He still wanted to go that he offered to buy Kyungsoo and Kai a ticket, food and drinks for each of them.

"Hahaha... Don't worry about it! I'll get them for free! "Kyungsoo said. He laughed at Chanyeol.

"You just can't join us, that's it! "Kyungsoo continued to say to Chanyeol. He then took all his belongings and quickly leaved the meeting room.

Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol met that day for their project. It took about five hours that their meeting ended. It was already afternoon. 

"How can you get them for free ? At least tell me about it !"Chanyeol asked. He shouted to Kyungsoo loudly before that guy vanished from his sight .

"I get it from my previous work .Gotta go !I'll meet you on the next day! "Kyungsoo also shouted to Chanyeol as he already gone that far away from the meeting room .His shout caused other people paid their attention to him .It disturbed them! Without feeling guilty ,he smiled and waved to them! 

Chanyeol sniffed out of anger. He didn't know why he felt so angry whenever Kyungsoo going out with someone else. He didn't know why he acted that way. He just felt angry and irritated .He promised to himself that he would make sure Kyungsoo's plan would ruin completely. 

Kyungsoo and Kai were at the cinema that night .Kai couldn't stop himself from not smiling. He misthought that Kyungsoo asked him to go out to date .Actually, Kyungsoo got those two free tickets as an extra payment from his previous work with that cinema .The manager satisfied with Kyungsoo's work that he decided to give Kyungsoo two free movie tickets with free food and drinks .Kyungsoo planned to go with Suho as that guy loved watching movies but Suho had to go back to his parent's house .He decided to ask Kai and it turned out that Kai was free. That was how Kai and Kyungsoo could go out together that Kai misunderstood as dating .

It was in the midst of the movie when Kyungsoo's phone rang of a sudden .A new message had been sent to him. The sound luckily not so noise ,yet it still disturbed people nearby - Kai! Kai turned his head toward Kyungsoo. 

"Why ?"Kai whispered to Kyungsoo. His attention was being disturbed by the sound of the phone .

"Sorry! "Kyungsoo whispered. He apologized to Kai. He took out his phone and looked it .

Kyungsoo felt annoy! The message was sent from Chanyeol. That guy wanted to meet him sooner. He said it was urgent! Kyungsoo quickly replied with 'no' as answer. He was really sure that Chanyeol wanted to disturb him .He turned his phone off as he just knew that Chanyeol would call him when he replied with 'no' and he was right! 

Kyungsoo's phone rang when he was about to turn it off .Kyungsoo let out a sigh of anger. Kai's attention was on him . That guy couldn't concentrate on the movie anymore when he heard the rang sound from Kyungsoo's phone .They were lucky as their seat was far from others and there was no one near them. 

Without informing Kai, Kyungsoo quickly went out of the cinema. He didn't answer the phone .He turned it off .He realized that he shouldn't tell Chanyeol anything about his plan. Kai quickly followed Kyungsoo from behind. He was quiet disappointed when his 'date' was being disturbed .At least, he could get together with Kyungsoo was enough for him .It was really hard to go out with Kyungsoo as that guy preferred to go out with Suho instead of him .Their relationship made him felt jealous!

"Soo ,what's happen ?"Kai asked Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo turned to his back. Kai was already behind him with worried face. He shook his head vigorously. He smiled to that guy .

"Kai, I'm sorry !We should watch the movie till the end but we stopped in the middle of it .It's all because of me who forgot to silent my phone. I'm sorry !"Kyungsoo apologized to Kai. 

Kai smiled. He was glad that Kyungsoo was back to the 'normal' Kyungsoo. He never see Kyungsoo with red-faced of anger. 

"Nothing! It's okay !"Kai answered. 

"Let's go !"

"Going back home? "

"No .Let's have dinner before going back home, "Kyungsoo answered .

"I'll treat you! "Kyungsoo continued to say. He offered to treat Kai with dinner although he didn't have enough money with him .It was enough for dinner that night and he had to live in hunger by the next morning .Moreover, this dinner would replace the movie. 

"No !It's enough for today. It's my turn to treat you .Keep your money! "Kai declined the offer. He knew well that Kyungsoo hadn't enough money .He decided to treat Kyungsoo with luxurious dinner. 

Kyungsoo disagreed at first as he didn't want to feel guilty toward Kai but that guy was so stubborn that he finally accepted the offer. He did accept the offer but with a condition that they only had dinner at Kyungsoo's favourite reaturant .Oh's Restaurant !

Kai accepted the condition .He drove his car to Oh's Restaurant .That night ,Sehun was so busy .Customers entered and leaved that he didn't have time to go and meet Kyungsoo .All he could only do was waving his hand to Kyungsoo and unlucky for him when Kyungsoo didn't notice about it .

Both Kyungsoo and Kai ordered lots of food . Thanked to Kai who ordered almost half of the menu. They really took their time to eat all those food .The one who really ate was Kyungsoo as Kai's eyes only on Kyungsoo that his mouth didn't chew anything .He only ate when Kyungsoo asked him to do so .

Once again, Kai drove Kyungsoo back home .Kyungsoo fell asleep in the car .He was so tired that day. Kai turned to look at Kyungsoo .All he could do was smile when he saw the tired Kyungsoo .

It took about fifteen minutes to arrive at Kyungsoo's house and that guy still asleep .Kai wanted to wake Kyungsoo up when he suddenly stared at that guy's lip. The heart- shaped lip really made his heart melt .Without realizing his own action, he moved his own lip to Kyungsoo's lip. His mind and his heart kept asking him to kiss that guy. The distance between his lip and Kyungsoo's lip became nearer each time he moved his head toward that guy .His lip almost touched Kyungsoo's lip when suddenly there was knocks on his car. 

The knocks woke Kyungsoo up. Kai quickly adjusted himself .He told Kyungsoo that they already arrived at Kyungsoo's house. Kyungsoo nodded his head slowly. That guy seemed still sleepy .He thanked Kai before going out ofof the car . He waved his hand and wished goodbye to Kai . Kai nodded his head and smiled .He looked at outside of the car .

He could see clearly that Suho had waited for Kyungsoo .He was really sure the knocks came from none other than Suho .He bit his lip and let out a sigh .He started the engine and drove his car ,leaving both Kyungsoo and Suho behind .