Chapter One

Fate To Be With You

It was seven o'clock in the morning when the alarm started to make noise ,but he still didn't wake up. He was still in his deep sleep, not realizing that he already late for work. The cold weather made Kyungsoo wanted to sleep more. It just for a while when the alarm started to make noise again .It was ten minutes past seven. The second alarm succeed in waking its owner when Kyungsoo seemed to move a little bit. 

Kyungsoo's hand started to reach for the clock. His eyes still closed yet his hand moved everywhere - just to make the alarm quiet. Succeed! He then opened both of his eyes and took a look at his phone .The first thing he saw was the time. It was already twenty past seven! He rubbed his eyes, in case he mislooked at the time. It was true! He already late for work! In a blink of eyes, he got up quickly from his bed. Without any intention to tidy his bed, he quickly pulled a towel which was hanged beside him and rushed into the bathroom. 

Ten minutes later, Kyungsoo went out of the bathroom. He was so rushed that he didn't realize that he had a guest. He only realized it when he turned to his back to grab his pant. He shocked! 

"Yha! Why are you here? You had made me shock! It's lucky that I'm a healthy person ,without heart disease! "Kyungsoo scolded his guest .He rubbed his chest for lot of times. 

"Not my intention to make you shock! You're late.... Again! "Kyungsoo's guest replied. He stared at the clumsy Kyungsoo. 

"Kai! Why don't you just shut up? Why don't you go to work? "Kyungsoo scolded his guest, Kai again. His mouth kept on murmuring to Kai while his hands was busy doing work. 

"I take a leave today. I want to send you to that company, "Kai answered Kyungsoo. He looked around him. The room was more suitable to be called as trash instead of bedroom .He shook his head vigorously. Without thinking more, he helped Kyungsoo by tidying the room. 

Kyungsoo stopped upon listening to Kai. His eyes sparkled with joy when Kai offered his help. He quickly ran toward Kai and hugged that guy from the back. He thanked Kai. 

"Thank you! Thank you so much! "

Kai smiled when Kyungsoo hugged him from the back. He felt so delighted that he quickly tidied the room. 

"Well.... Welcome! "Kai replied short. His smile still didn't vanish from his face. 

"I hope you'll find your partner sooner. I'll pray for you everyday! Aigoo! That person will be really lucky to have you! "Kyungsoo said to Kai. He was so happy that every words which came out from his mouth was really nice to be listen to. 

"I already found that person, Kai said to himself, soft and quietly. 

"What? You already found one? Yha! You should introduce that person to me! I want to tell that person to take care of my very best friend with full of responsible and love! "Kyungsoo said. 

"That person will be really dumb if she let you go! "Kyungsoo continued to speak. 

Kyungsoo went into the car soon after he said that. He acted like he was the owner of the car, waiting for Kai to enter into the car and drove him to his destination. Kai said nothing, only chuckled. He then opened the door and entered into his luxurious car .Since he worked for government, he was able to own that expensive car. 

Kai was about to start the engine when he heard grumbling sound. He turned to Kyungsoo who was holding his stomach. That guy smiled to him. Kai nodded his head vigorously before turned to back seat and grabbed a white bag. He then passed it to the hungry Kyungsoo.

"Thanks. You really know me well! I hope your partner will not misunderstand if she sees how you treat me, "Kyungsoo said while eating a snack .His mouth was full when he said those. 

"Don't worry, he will not! By the way, I like men instead of women, "Kai replied. He stared at Kyungsoo. He chuckled when he saw something on Kyungsoo's lip. He stretched his hand and wiped it for that guy. He then started to drive. 

Kyungsoo said nothing. For him, it was usual thing that Kai would do to him. Deep inside his heart, he was so thankful to have Kai as his friend. 

It took about half an hour for Kyungsoo and Kai to arrive at the XQ company. Kyungsoo quickly went out of the car. He just realized that he had been late for five minutes. It was five minutes past nine. He supposed to meet the CEO at nine. He ran straight to the meeting room. It was lucky that he still remembered the location of that room even though it was only his second time going there. Kai who was leaved behind, quickly followed Kyungsoo. Thanked to his long legs that he managed to catch up with Kyungsoo.

There, they were. In front of the room. Kyungsoo took a deep breath and knocked on the door before entered into the room. Kai followed Kyungsoo from behind. 

There was no one in the room except the CEO, Mr Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol's face seemed sour, full of fire! He stared at Kyungsoo who had been late. Five minutes! For Chanyeol, every minutes was money! Kyungsoo was about to open his mouth, to ask for forgiveness for being late when Chanyeol shouted at him.

"You're fired! "

Kyungsoo shocked! Even Kai felt the same. Kai looked at the shocking Kyungsoo and the angry Chanyeol one by one. He didn't believe that Kyungsoo would be working with that arrogant CEO. He started to feel angry. He really wanted to punch Chanyeol on his face for shouting at Kyungsoo. He really wanted to do it but thinking about Kyungsoo, he cancelled his intention. Kyungsoo, who was a freelance writer, only hope for this project for getting money. It didn't mean that Kyungsoo didn't have any job to write, but this project with XQ offered him with a big amount of payment. It was enough for him to feed himself for next three or four months! 

Kai took a chance to beg to Chanyeol when both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo didn't open their mouth to say anything.

"No, don't fired him Mr Chanyeol. It's not his fault for being late! It was my fault that I forced him to grab breakfast before coming here! He didn't want but I kept forcing him. Please don't fired him! "

Kyungsoo shocked. He couldn't believe in what Kai had said to Chanyeol. He stared at Kai whose eyes only at Chanyeol.

"It's okay Kai! No need to lie to him. I don't mind if I don't get this job. At least, I have time to finish my latest novel, "Kyungsoo said. He didn't have the courage to see how eager Kai was in helping him.

Chanyeol said nothing, only kept on staring at both Kyungsoo and Kai. Kyungsoo stretched for Kai's hand and pulled that guy to the door .He wanted to go back home. 

"Pulling your boyfriend's hand, huh? "Chanyeol spoke.

"Yes! He's my boyfriend! Do you have any problem with it? "Kyungsoo replied quickly. His reply really are Kai shock. That guy smiled broadly upon listening to that confession from Kyungsoo - although that confession was a fake!

Chanyeol was about to reply to Kyungsoo when the door opened wide. There was a man entered into the room. He brought along a cup of coffee and a book with him. Accidentally, Kyungsoo saw that book. He suddenly smiled proudly! That book was written by himself! He was so proud of himself that he didn't realize that others kept their eyes on him. Kai shook Kyungsoo's body softly till that guy back to the reality. Kyungsoo, who was just going back from Lalaland, turned around him. His face suddenly felt so hot. Hot of embarrass!

"What's wrong with... Wait... I guess I know who are you! I'm really sure that I had met you before! "That man who held a book said. He looked like he was thinking so hard.

"He supposed to be the writer for our project! "Chanyeol told that man. 

"I know it but I guess I really know him! "That man replied.

"Baekhyun, just stop thinking! I already fired him! We'll find a new writer, "Chanyeol told that man, Baekhyun.

"Why don't you open your book on the last page? "Kyungsoo said. He felt sympathy toward Baekhyun. He really wished Baekhyun could recognize him. 

Baekhyun did as ordered. To his astonish, he met the writer of the book that he was holding, eyes to eyes! He shouted of joy. Without thinking so much, he grabbed a pen that was in front of him and the book and passed it to Kyungsoo - asking for autograph. Kyungsoo understood. He took that pen and opened the first page of the book. He was about to give his autograph when he saw the owner's name - Park Chanyeol.

"Errr.. It's not your book, right? "Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun even though he already knew the answer. 

Baekhyun looked at the book. He just realized the fact that he wasn't the owner of the book. He turned to look at Chanyeol. That guy said nothing. Baekhyun turned back to Kyungsoo.

"I guess it's okay for you to sign. He's your biggest fan after all. He has all books that are written by you! "Baekhyun said. 

"Well...  I'll give you my autograph. Thanks for buying and liking my books! "Kyungsoo said. 

"I'll sign on this book, okay Mr Chanyeol? I hope you will not burn this book just because of my autograph! "Kyungsoo continued to say. This time, his voice heard loud. 

Chanyeol didn't say anything. He peeked at Kyungsoo. He waited for Kyungsoo to sign on his book. He was confirmed that Kyungsoo had sign on that book when Baekhyun shouted of joy like a crazy man. He smiled! He tried to hide it but he just couldn't! He was so happy! 

"Thanks a lot! "Baekhyun thanked Kyungsoo. He hugged Kyungsoo and whispered something to both Kyungsoo and Kai. 

"I'll make sure Mr Chanyeol will rehire you! "

Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun released the hug. Kyungsoo smiled at Baekhyun when that guy winked his eye to him. Kyungsoo and Kai went out of the room then, leaving those happy fans.