Finding her

Betrothed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was restless... He had no idea how to find her, his heart was continuously fluttering at high speed due to all the stress and anxiety that he was feeling... He was worried about her safety, he knew that she could protect herself very well but it was her heart that he was worried about... And the fact that she was missing along with her little sister made it all dangerous... He just prayed that he will find her soon, before anything could harm her...

He heard a rustling in nearby trees and stopped... He along with his army were searching outside the borders of Xura where the area was covered with high trees, wilderness all around it. He didn't know why but he felt that she must be hiding somewhere in here... She had talked about how she loved sneaking out for little adventures on her own in here, how she knows most of the hidden routes which lead from Xura to outside kingdoms through this jungle and he thought this was the only place where he could find her... He just hoped he will find her soon because it had been more than two days and she was nowhere to be found....

Suddenly he felt leaves rustling from behind him... He held his breath and kept listening as it continued for another few seconds before stopping altogether. He decided that he will take a look and took conscious steps towards the area covered in bushes from where rustling sound came few seconds before. He made his way inside, trying to find whether someone was there but he found it empty.

He sighed and closed his eyes, tears threatening to fall from frustration. But then his breath hitched as someone held him from behind and soon a dagger was held at his neck. Though he was scared at first, soon he let out a sigh of relief as he realized that the dagger looked familiar. Afterall it was the dagger which he had gifted her when he left Xura few days back.

"It's not how I expected us to meet again Princess!!!" He said as relief washed over himself....

He felt grip on his neck loosened and soon her arms withdraw themselves from around him. He took a deep breath and turned around. What he found took his breath away. There she was, her long wavy hair askew, her pale white night dress torn at multiple places, her soft skin bruised all over and the eyes that once held nothing but love and kindness were now burning with rage.... For a while he just stood there, looking at her, looking at the girl who he had lost his heart to all those years ago, girl who would have been his wife by now if this mess wouldn't have happened.... His love, his life, Eunsook....

"You finally found me!!!" Was all he heard before she collapsed in his arms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jonghyun was pacing in the corridor outside his room where Eunsook was getting checked for any serious injuries. Taeyeon was hiding behind the bushes while Eunsook was holding dagger to Jonghyun's neck. When Eunsook collapsed though, she came out running and that's how Jonghyun finally found both the Princesses.

He was so frustrated, so angry with himself because he wasn't able to find her soon. She was all alone, without anyone's help, having to protect her little sister all by herself in that jungle. And he took two days to finally find her. And when he did, he couldn't help but feel his heart breaking to the pieces. Those two days must be too hard, she looked lifeless, bruised all over, yet fierce, eyes burning with absolute rage and her actions still quick enough to fight any soul that might try to hurt her sister. Though he wasn't happy to see her like that, deep down he was so proud of his little Princess. She was bruised, broken yet she did everything she could to protect her little sister, and she had done such a great job that Taeyeon didn't even have a single scratch on her body.

The door to the room he was pacing outside of opened, revealing their physician who was checking Eunsook's wounds. She fell u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter